The Wall - Why it's a dumb idea

Rope ladder 13 lbs.
100 feet of parachute chord, 1 lb, grappling hook, 4 lbs. The whole rig to climb a 30 foot wall comes in under 25 lbs, including the backpack.
How do you get the top end of the ladder over the wall, asshole? You keep evading that question.

What you leave out is, what we spend of food stamps goes to poor americans, which the wall won't do anything to stop.

Facts About Immigrants & the Food Stamp Program
Undocumented immigrants are not, and never have been, eligible for food stamps. In 1996, most lawfully residing immigrants were cut from the Food Stamp Program, ..
What you leave out is any facts or logic.

They agreed with it because Mexico was supposed to pay for it, and it wouldn't come out of their budget or their resources.
When asked about the wall the Americans would have to pay for thus effecting their budget, they were against it.

And you have zero evidence to support your lie.........I mean claim. Why would the BP give s shit who pays for it? They just wanted it built so they can do a better job for us. The only people that cared about who paid for it are leftists, because their stance is so weak on the border wall, that's all you got.

I've stood behind many illegals in the grocery store using food stamps to buy disposable diapers and formula.

I don't know if they are actually food stamps, but the government has other programs for children, and yes, we taxpayers feed those kids until they turn 18 years of age. And typical of government, they give you so much the rest of the family can enjoy the benefits as well.

Let me remind you of WWII England, the "chain home" security network.

With it, never have so many, owed so much, to so few.
Let me remind you that illegal aliens are not German bombers, shit for brains.

German radar did not prevent Britain and the USA from bombing the crap out of Nazi Germany

Fies, how would you know they're illegals? They don't carry signs. And by food stamps do you mean EBT cards?

And again. Illegals are not eligible. Maybe you just prejudiced because you don't like how they look or speak.

But their kids get it. What's the difference?

Rope ladder 13 lbs.
100 feet of parachute chord, 1 lb, grappling hook, 4 lbs. The whole rig to climb a 30 foot wall comes in under 25 lbs, including the backpack.

How do you get the top end of the ladder over the wall, asshole? You keep evading that question.

Did you fail science? Can't you "McGuyver" the problem. Are mexicans smarter than you are?

Remember these walls are not solid, they're see through, which means you can reach through them from the other side. You can actually feed the rope ladder backwards from he other side, util it hooks onto the top.

It's cost benefit. If it costs more to cut a problem in half than the problem itself.

But it doesn't cost more long-term and illegal immigration is not just a monetary problem, but a security problem.

Did you fail science? Can't you "McGuyver" the problem. Are mexicans smarter than you are?

Remember these walls are not solid, they're see through, which means you can reach through them from the other side. You can actually feed the rope ladder backwards from he other side, util it hooks onto the top.
You failed to answer the question, douchebag.

Fies, how would you know they're illegals? They don't carry signs. And by food stamps do you mean EBT cards?

And again. Illegals are not eligible. Maybe you just prejudiced because you don't like how they look or speak.

Don't kid yourself. Democrats would grant mass amnesty to all of them if they would mostly vote for Democrats.

BTW, we provide free healthcare to any of them and we allow children born here to be citizens. Allowing just anybody to walk over our border and have a baby on our dime and then have them become citizens is beyond idiotic. I don't care what color they are. That is irrelevant to me. When we were attempting to populate our country that is one thing, but we are not at that point any longer.

Let me remind you that illegal aliens are not German bombers, shit for brains.

German radar did not prevent Britain and the USA from bombing the crap out of Nazi Germany
Actually it was the P-51 mustang that allowed us to bomb Germany without the catastrophic losses we suffered because of German radar.

Because congress looks at budget categories. If they want to spend money on border security, they look for ways of paying for it, like cutting the agency budget.

Trump didn't do that, and the BP knew well ahead of time Mexico wasn't going to pay for it. The commies wouldn't give him the money so he took it out of our military funds which doesn't affect the BP in the least way.

This is a debate you have no way of winning. The BP never threw their support behind a President until Trump came along. And that's because he was focused on their problems at the border.

You failed to answer the question, douchebag.
Read it again, and try and figure out what I just said. Like feed the ladder from the bottom until the hooks catch the top of the wall.

Don't kid yourself. Democrats would grant mass amnesty to all of them if they would mostly vote for Democrats.
The only data point on that is when Ronald Reagan granted them amnesty and free medical care at medicare hospitals. Oh... and he started giving them free phones too.

Forum List

Back