The Voters Should Know This

Trump is telling it like it is. Sleepy Joe & Son are corrupt beyond belief.

Leslie Stall, CBS and 60 Minutes are unable to verify any of this.
2016280x7202.jpg

But then, they haven't even tried investigating it either. :smoke:

Leslie Stall, CBS and 60 Minutes are unable to verify any of this. View attachment 407488

But then, they haven't even tried investigating it either. :smoke:

I think I may have yelled at you in another thread. But based on this post, I may have misunderstood the other post. Sorry about that

That's quite alright. I'm actually one of the most right-leaning people on the forum, but unless you know me or read some of my sarcasms carefully enough, some of them might confuse new members.

Banana Republicans desperation is showing.

It's embarrassing. The shinning city on the Hill is now a giant Shithole.

Trumpybear! America's Greatest Shithole President.

Thanks Donnie.

Thanks Donnie.
Life has gotta suck being a loser. :)

Nah Life never sucked even when the dipshit was elected. The sun came up, everybody went to work the next day and kept keepin on. It must suck to be on Donnie's "fecal tossing team". Probably be hard to wash that smell off at the end of the day. Since Donnies "Poop Coup" I wear a disposable shit proof poncho from Sears if I visit the shithole. We sell those on the web site btw.....

Thanks Donnie.

Nah Life never sucked even when the dipshit was elected. The sun came up, everybody went to work the next day and kept keepin on. It must suck to be on Donnie's "fecal tossing team". Probably be hard to wash that smell off at the end of the day. Since Donnies "Poop Coup" I wear a disposable shit proof poncho from Sears if I visit the shithole. We sell those on the web site btw.....
I guess I can understand why the life of a loser might not suck if they live a life around other losers. :)

Thanks Donnie.

I guess I can understand why the life of a loser might not suck if they live a life around other losers. :)
You people should continue fighting for anything that makes your life seem worth fighting for, BlindBoo. Not someone who is working to make it better.

Thanks Donnie.

Sears "Shit Proof Ponchos" have been one of our best sellers for three years running.....

Forum List

Back