Hunter Biden Audio Confesses Partnership with China ‘Spy Chief’ — Joe Biden Named as Witness in SDNY Criminal Case

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
From the Horse's (Crack-head jackass's) Mouth:

“I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the fucking spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the fucking largest fucking LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.”
-- Hunter Biden on audio recording

So much for the Bidens, Democrats', Fake News Media's, and Snowflakes' claim the entire story is fake, the laptop is not real, the e-mails, are not real, and the Bidens are not involved in any of this criminal scandal.....

Like Father, Like Son - both Bidens confess to crimes on video/audio-tape...

:p Bwuhahahahaha

Its Putin. Putin is imitating Hunter’s voice.

Putin is a genius. I especially like how he photoshopped Hunter smoking crack the same laptop with thousands of fake emails.

Putin is also a hell of a dancer, I hear.

Uh oh...GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER....You guys had better crank up the censorship. You cant verify the recording is authentic.

Did they censor the Steele dossier? Hmmm.....

Putin is a genius. I especially like how he photoshopped Hunter smoking crack the same laptop with thousands of fake emails.

Papa Putin in a genius. He can make people flip their vote with a meme on FB

Did they censor the Steele dossier? Hmmm.....

It wasn't published until January of 2017, two months after the election. But keep trying to equivocate what the Perverted Russian Right is doing to the election this year.

Papa Putin in a genius. He can make people flip their vote with a meme on FB

He gets in your brain. He turns liberals into conservatives! You cant help it. He changes your core principles!

You are pro abortion? One Putin meme and you are prolife!

You hate the Constitution? One Putin MEME and you love it!

You are gay? One Putin Meme and you are hetero!

Not one liberal has ever told us how many votes Rootin Tootin Putin changed from Trump to Hillary.

The clearly authentic photos and videos of Hunter Biden lend significant credibility to the emails.

JOE BIDEN HAS NEVER SAID THE EMAILS ARE FAKE.

WHY DOESNT HE JUST SAY IT?

DENOUNCE THE EMAILS, JOE.

The Gateway Pundit isn't the best source of news. They're like CNN. They kinda make shit up as they go along.

I'd like to see it in another news site. Nobody in the DISGUSTING FILTH will touch it, but there's plenty of honest journalism out there. Just not in the Lame Stream Media

“I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the fucking spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the fucking largest fucking LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.”

So much for the Bidens, Democrats', Fake News Media's, and Snowflakes' claim the entire story is fake, the laptop is not real, the e-mails, are not real, and the Bidens are not involved in any of this criminal scandal.....

And the Lamestream media is still covering up for Quid Pro Joe.

There will be an investigation after the election.

There will be an investigation after the election.

There will be but the Banana Republicans will not like it.

Forum List

Back