The various indictments of Trump are a political attack and a disgrace to American history.

Obama lied about keeping your doctor. That should be good enough for another junk indictment. Pelosi said in 2020 she was surprised there were not more riots. Life for saying that.

You may need a link.
Of course you had to sign up for the right medical network, and of course you were totally unprepared because all you believe is GOP garbage political propaganda, dingbat dupe. And of course what Obama said was two years before it became so obvious that Republicans would obstruct even their own plan LOL.

LOL, good one, and the clown represents Democrats....dumbass.

No it was the MAGGOTS (i.e. MAGA Idiots) that promoted Trump to commit his treason.

Like the crowd in the video, we all saw it, we all know Trump is guilty, and it's laughable that he or anyone else denies it.

It's dead on, idiot.
You're the one defending Trump even though he's so obviously guilty.

You're the one who continues to insist vaccines didn't work when 10X the number of you guys died of covid.

You're the ones insisting the scientists are lying about global warming even when we are breaking heat records. Gore was wrong! You still insist.

The election was rigged! You continue to insist.

Let's face it. You're no less brainwashed than a black who said OJ was innocent. You're just no longer seeing clearly.

This is why Trump lied constantly for 4 years on all things big and small. He programmed you to defend him no matter what.

I can't believe you are still supporting Trump. Wow!

There is only one man fighting the war against WOKE. Ron DeSantis. No one else knows a war is happening. Even the WOKE people. I never see or hear woke people being woke until Ron points out somewhere in Florida someone (Disney) is doing something woke. Or some school has a book about how it's okay to be a tranny. Or Tranny Sally has 2 daddies.

The right wants to fight the culture wars. It's how they divide us.

My bad
It's only Ron.

Anheuser-Busch Loses $390 Million After Bud Light Boycott Over Dylan Mulvaney Campaign

You're the one defending Trump even though he's so obviously guilty.

You're the one who continues to insist vaccines didn't work when 10X the number of you guys died of covid.

You're the ones insisting the scientists are lying about global warming even when we are breaking heat records. Gore was wrong! You still insist.

The election was rigged! You continue to insist.

Let's face it. You're no less brainwashed than a black who said OJ was innocent. You're just no longer seeing clearly.

This is why Trump lied constantly for 4 years on all things big and small. He programmed you to defend him no matter what.

I can't believe you are still supporting Trump. Wow!

Damn dude
That is one powerful Cult that you belong to.

There is only one man fighting the war against WOKE. Ron DeSantis. No one else knows a war is happening. Even the WOKE people. I never see or hear woke people being woke until Ron points out somewhere in Florida someone (Disney) is doing something woke. Or some school has a book about how it's okay to be a tranny. Or Tranny Sally has 2 daddies.

Again My bad - Just Ron.

Target has lost $9 billion in market value since angry social media users called for a boycott of the Minneapolis-based retailer over its rollout of the “PRIDE” collection featuring LGBTQ-friendly clothing for children.

Ron and the people listening to Ron. Yes, we see you right wingers can boycott people like Bud Light, NFL, NBA but you cry like babies when we do it to you.

And yes we see when Morgan Wallen used the N word his popularity went up. That didn't go unnoticed.

I also noticed you ruined the Dixie Chicks for saying out loud what we all knew. Bush lied us into Iraq. The funny thing is you voted for a man (Trump)after he repeated it in the primaries prior to the 2016 election. Isn't that weird that in 2003 you were so offended someone questioned Bush but then in like 2015 you decided to vote for a man who said that in front of all Republicans who were paying attention?

Must be true. Bush did lie us into Iraq.

I don't know any other politicians who are fighting the WOKE war except Ron and that Indian guy who's running as a Republican. And I only learned of him in the last couple days. So really it's only Ron D. That's why he's number 2 behind a criminal.

Ron and the people listening to Ron. Yes, we see you right wingers can boycott people like Bud Light, NFL, NBA but you cry like babies when we do it to you.

And yes we see when Morgan Wallen used the N word his popularity went up. That didn't go unnoticed.

I also noticed you ruined the Dixie Chicks for saying out loud what we all knew. Bush lied us into Iraq. The funny thing is you voted for a man (Trump)after he repeated it in the primaries prior to the 2016 election. Isn't that weird that in 2003 you were so offended someone questioned Bush but then in like 2015 you decided to vote for a man who said that in front of all Republicans who were paying attention?

Must be true. Bush did lie us into Iraq.

I don't know any other politicians who are fighting the WOKE war except Ron and that Indian guy who's running as a Republican. And I only learned of him in the last couple days. So really it's only Ron D. That's why he's number 2 behind a criminal.

So, you lied, it is not just Ron.

Damn dude
That is one powerful Cult that you belong to.
The Democratic party? Hardly. More Americans tune in to Fox News than MSNBC am I right? So who belongs to the powerful cult?

Also, look at all the right wing radio there is all across America. Right wing radio brainwashed 10x the number of Americans Fox News does.

I'll be so glad when AM radio gets taken out of cars. You may get deprogrammed.

Conservative radio hosts all across America are losing their lives for the cause. In the past month alone, five talk radio personalities who were vocal COVID-19-deniers, anti-vaxxers, or anti-maskers have all died after contracting the virus. Most recently was WNDB’s Marc Bernier, a late Daytona, Florida, talk radio host who dubbed himself “Mr. Anti-Vax” in December while assuring his listeners “I’m not taking it.” True to his word, Bernier contracted COVID-19 roughly three weeks ago and his death was announced over the weekend by his radio station––which had awkwardly acknowledged his on-air “anti-vaccine” commentary just before his passing. (WNDB was contacted for clarification regarding its COVID-19 safety policies but the station did not respond.)

Though it might be assumed some right-wing media figures are simply feeding into the anti-vax frenzy to gin up outrage and ratings, the spate of recent deaths makes clear that, for a number of them, opposition to safe, effective vaccines and other pandemic mitigation efforts isn’t just talk. Such radio rants against efforts to stop the pandemic come as Republican men, a large segment of the talk radio audience, have been shown to be particularly resistant to getting vaccinated.

On August 4, Newsmax fill-in host and longtime conservative talker Dick Farrel died from a “severe damage” from COVID-19 after spending the last weeks of his life claiming that the vaccine is “Bogus Bull [Shit],” referring to the pandemic as a “SCAM DEMIC,” and suggesting that the delta variant is an elaborate ruse orchestrated by Anthony Fauci to keep Americans fearing for their lives. “Why take a vax promoted by people who lied [to you] all along about masks, where the virus came from and the death toll?” he wrote in a July 3 Facebook post. Upon contracting the virus, Farrel was suddenly not willing to die for his previously held convictions, as one of his close friends, Amy Leigh Hair, claimed that he encouraged her to get the shot shortly before his death, saying that COVID-19 “is no joke and then he said: ‘I wish I had gotten [vaccinated]!’”

But instead of taking scientifically backed precautions beforehand, Farrel opted to ask his Facebook followers if “hydroxychloroquine from Canada” is safe in early July after stating, “When a gubberment denies u access to HCQ [it’s] obvious they want you dead.” It appears that Farrel was convinced that masks and vaccines weren’t saving Democratic politicians––or “dummy craps,” as he called them––from COVID-19, but rather that they had access to hydroxychloroquine while banning others from taking it. In a statement to the Post, a Newsmax spokesperson noted that Farrel “was a popular radio host in Florida and always a friend of Newsmax. We mourn his passing and hope everyone can learn from his unnecessary death the importance of getting vaccinated.”

So, you lied, it is not just Ron.
Well Ron isn't talking to himself. He's riling up you stupid ass voters.

If it weren't for him I doubt we'd know what CRT is. Or WOKE. He's the only one saying the word woke. All the time too. It's so obvious.

My buddy who's so not smart yesterday tried to complain about trannies competing against women swimmers. OMG. How many miles are going to get off that that one tranny swimming in college? I wish the left would wise up and agree that tranny men should not be allowed to compete against women in college swimming or basketball.

Well Ron isn't talking to himself. He's riling up you stupid ass voters.

If it weren't for him I doubt we'd know what CRT is. Or WOKE. He's the only one saying the word woke. All the time too. It's so obvious.

My buddy who's so not smart yesterday tried to complain about trannies competing against women swimmers. OMG. How many miles are going to get off that that one tranny swimming in college? I wish the left would wise up and agree that tranny men should not be allowed to compete against women in college swimming or basketball.

You really have no idea what is happening in the country.

Whoever you get your news from they lie worse than Fox.

The only one lying was Trump. The election was not stolen. We can prove in a court of law he knew he was lying.

Lying Trump's lawyers say is protected by free speech. So not only do we know Repscum lie, they say they have a constitutional right to lie. Fair enough. Yes they do.

But that doesn't give them the right to defraud the united states. That's what Trump did that isn't constitutional in fact it's illegal.

Here is another bullshit argument Trump is making. My laywers said it was okay. So the question is, if your lawyers told you it was okay to rob a bank, does Trump think that gives him the legal right to rob a bank?
Trump good, demscum commie pieces of shit. Like the lying yellen that just said inflation has went down steadily the last eleven months. That must be why gas jumped up twenty cents a gallon overnight. Lying bitch.

It is blatantly obvious when you have almost all Democrats believing that white homeless people are privileged or just saying it for money… at the least they are making racist statements. That’s common sense brother. Also, the fact that Democrat politicians consistently lie about January 6 somehow being “an attempt to overthrow the government” when you would need tanks and jets for it…that is blatant racism because they call those Trump supporters from Jan 6 “white supremacists” while saying nothing about the racist BLM riots including attacks by BLM rioters against individual white people including white women

On January 6, only a handful people got violent. It’s blatantly obvious the video evidence of staring us in the face same thing with the video evidence from the violent BLM riots of 2020. BLM riots were clearly much worse and were much greater of a threat to American democracy.

Hope you’re having a nice night

"It is blatantly obvious." Got tired of "Everybody knows"?

Again:

Opinion presented as fact is still only an opinion.

No it was the MAGGOTS (i.e. MAGA Idiots) that promoted Trump to commit his treason.

Like the crowd in the video, we all saw it, we all know Trump is guilty, and it's laughable that he or anyone else denies it.
There truly is no reason to claim Donald did 'treason.' And why make every drama become such puerile trauma. :rolleyes-41:

What horseshit.

Gender dysphoria is a MEDICAL condition.

Shame on you for making it political.

There truly is no reason to claim Donald did 'treason.' And why make every drama become such puerile trauma. :rolleyes-41:
Are we talking about Trump again?

Good God, someone shut these idiots up! PLEASE!!!

Create so much goddamn noise no one can even have a conversation.

Noise pollution.

It’s also a form of racism against Mr. Trump with a constant barrage of pro BLM politicians, judges , district attorneys and media figures attacking Donald Trump as a “white supremacist”

This type of attack on a former president is the first in American history, and for it to occur after all of these years is unfortunate. They are politically motivated, and as the last paragraph said racist.

Id be saying the same thing if Barack Obama was being charged due to his drone strikes against Syria or wherever.

So this is just all political hatred and it’s horrible for the country. Our economy is in the worst state. It has been in in 50 years. And we got all of these Americans bickering about Trump and Hunter Biden. People celebrating Jack Smith and Alvan Bragg it’s a disgrace.

No wonder we see the rise of marijuana and smoke shops all over this country. The democrats and neocons want people so stoned out of their mind they don’t give a darn about anything true or that most Americans Ca no longer afford a house.
You'd be calling Obama BLM. Trump has broken laws. Everything you say here is untrue.

Forum List

Back