The various indictments of Trump are a political attack and a disgrace to American history.

Not going to play your semantics games.

You should read the indictment.
People have read it and very credible attorneys say it is junk and purely political. But we all knew it would be because fascists run the DOJ and the country.

People have read it and very credible attorneys say it is junk and purely political. But we all knew it would be because fascists run the DOJ and the country.
So again; you didn't read it, but instead let someone else read it for you and tell you what to think.

Good job.

People who don't watch Fox don't know that there are tranny swimmers?
There is only one man fighting the war against WOKE. Ron DeSantis. No one else knows a war is happening. Even the WOKE people. I never see or hear woke people being woke until Ron points out somewhere in Florida someone (Disney) is doing something woke. Or some school has a book about how it's okay to be a tranny. Or Tranny Sally has 2 daddies.

The right wants to fight the culture wars. It's how they divide us.

Nobody instructed me to read the indictment. I did it because I am a concerned American.

How come you didn't read it?

There was a guy on the radio who said you Republicans need to watch the trial. Listen to testimony. Because the prosecutors are going to have a gag order. But Trump and his lawyers and Fox News will be trying this in the court of public opinion.

Don't listen to them. Remember they first told us the insurrection was a peaceful protest. No the fuck it wasn't.

All but 3 of Trump's inner circle have left him. They all say he lied and tried to steal the election. All but 3. They can't all be RINO's.

It’s also a form of racism against Mr. Trump with a constant barrage of pro BLM politicians, judges , district attorneys and media figures attacking Donald Trump as a “white supremacist”

This type of attack on a former president is the first in American history, and for it to occur after all of these years is unfortunate. They are politically motivated, and as the last paragraph said racist.

Id be saying the same thing if Barack Obama was being charged due to his drone strikes against Syria or wherever.

So this is just all political hatred and it’s horrible for the country. Our economy is in the worst state. It has been in in 50 years. And we got all of these Americans bickering about Trump and Hunter Biden. People celebrating Jack Smith and Alvan Bragg it’s a disgrace.

No wonder we see the rise of marijuana and smoke shops all over this country. The democrats and neocons want people so stoned out of their mind they don’t give a darn about anything true or that most Americans Ca no longer afford a house.
It is a stain on America that a former president is charged with trying to destroy this country's political infrastructure, its institutions, and our freedoms using mob type tactics, violence, threats of violence and abuses of legal processes.
However
In charging and trying this criminal and his minions our country is showing that we stand above little dictator wanna be's and their impotent followers.

Unlike what Trump and his minions would do, he will receive a more than fair trial, with the opportunity to present a defense and be judged by the people.

Oh, the irony of
2ahrxm.jpg

There was a guy on the radio who said you Republicans need to watch the trial. Listen to testimony. Because the prosecutors are going to have a gag order. But Trump and his lawyers and Fox News will be trying this in the court of public opinion.

Don't listen to them. Remember they first told us the insurrection was a peaceful protest. No the fuck it wasn't.

All but 3 of Trump's inner circle have left him. They all say he lied and tried to steal the election. All but 3. They can't all be RINO's.
You don't have to tell me.

Trump supporters won't watch any trials and they won't read any indictments.

They will just sit open mouthed and watch/read what the pundits they like tell them and if they don't like what the pundits says, they will find one that does.

It's a breakdown of civic responsibility and our global enemies are capitalizing on it.

Nobody instructed me to read the indictment. I did it because I am a concerned American.

How come you didn't read it?

How is Fox covering Trump? By talking about Hunter Biden. LOL.

Why are these outlets so willing to engage in whataboutism in covering Trump?

Folkenflik said the answer is about maintaining viewers.

"Fox found itself in court paying nearly $800 million to settle a defamation suit over whether it embraced Trump's lies about the 2020 elections and the claims of fraud that led to January 6. They simply don't want to drive viewers away," Folkenflik said.

How is Fox covering Trump? By talking about Hunter Biden. LOL.

Why are these outlets so willing to engage in whataboutism in covering Trump?

Folkenflik said the answer is about maintaining viewers.

"Fox found itself in court paying nearly $800 million to settle a defamation suit over whether it embraced Trump's lies about the 2020 elections and the claims of fraud that led to January 6. They simply don't want to drive viewers away," Folkenflik said.
Yep. It's astounding what sheep Trump supporters are.

Fox news: We lie to our viewers so they won't go somewhere else.

Trumpers: Here is another link from Fox news.

It's like they are political cuckolds.

You don't have to tell me.

Trump supporters won't watch any trials and they won't read any indictments.

They will just sit open mouthed and watch/read what the pundits they like tell them and if they don't like what the pundits says, they will find one that does.

It's a breakdown of civic responsibility and our global enemies are capitalizing on it.
  • One count of conspiracy to defraud the United States applies to Trump's repeated and widespread false claims about the November 2020 election while knowing they were not true and for attempting to illegally discount legitimate votes with the goal of overturning the election results
  • One count of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding was brought due to the organized planning by Trump and his allies to disrupt the certification of Electoral College votes in January 2021.
  • One count of obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding is tied to Trump and his co-conspirators' efforts after the November 2020 election until Jan. 7, 2021, to block the official certification proceeding in Congress.
  • One count of conspiracy against rights refers to Trump and his co-conspirators' attempts to "oppress, threaten and intimidate" people in their right to vote in an election.

There is only one man fighting the war against WOKE. Ron DeSantis. No one else knows a war is happening. Even the WOKE people. I never see or hear woke people being woke until Ron points out somewhere in Florida someone (Disney) is doing something woke. Or some school has a book about how it's okay to be a tranny. Or Tranny Sally has 2 daddies.

The right wants to fight the culture wars. It's how they divide us.

Maybe you are simply really fucking stupid and uninformed.
Yeah, that's it.

So much for the "he really believed it" defense.

In fact, the Defendant was notified repeatedly that his claims were untrue often by the people on whom he relied for candid advice on important matters ,and who were best positioned to know the facts and he deliberately disregarded the truth . For instance: The Defendant's Vice President who personally stood to gain by remaining in office as part of the Defendant's ticket and whom the Defendant asked to study fraud allegations told the Defendant that he had seen no evidence of outcome-determinative fraud. a . b . C. d . e .

The senior leaders of the Justice Department appointed by the Defendant and responsible for investigating credible allegations of election crimes told the Defendant on multiple occasions that various allegations of fraud were unsupported.

The Director of National Intelligence the Defendant's principal advisor on intelligence matters related to national security disabused the Defendant of the notion that the Intelligence Community's findings regarding foreign interference would change the outcome of the election .

The Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency ( CISA whose existence the Defendant signed into law to protect the nation's cybersecurity infrastructure from attack joined an official multi-agency statement that there was no evidence any voting system had been compromised and that declared the 2020 election the most secure in American history.
Days later, after the CISA Director whom the Defendant had appointed announced publicly that election security experts were in agreement that claims of computer-based election fraud were unsubstantiated, the Defendant fired him.

Senior White House attorneys selected by the Defendant to provide him candid advice informed the Defendant that there was no evidence of outcome-determinative election fraud, and told him that his presidency would end on Inauguration Day in 2021.

Yep. It's astounding what sheep Trump supporters are.

Fox news: We lie to our viewers so they won't go somewhere else.

Trumpers: Here is another link from Fox news.

It's like they are political cuckolds.

My favorite question to ask a Republican I know personally is, "do you believe in man made climate change?" Isn't it amazing none of them believes in Man Made Climate Change? Independents and Democrats believe it's real. A small minority of Republicans who don't want to sound stupid even admit it's real. They'll just say there's nothing we can do about it. Or they complain that we can't go green over night.

The rest of the world believes in global warming. Not one country out there is on record as saying Man Made Climate Change is a hoax. Not one.

But ask any Republican voter who's not a scientist and they are sure it's the scientists who are lying to us. Not the oil, gas and coal lobbyists and Republicans.

These people are Republicans because they are rich, or love guns, hate abortion. Climate change is not a big issue for them. But being Republicans, they have to go along with EVERYTHING because if you don't then you get thrown under the bus and called a RINO.

• One count of conspiracy to defraud the United States applies to Trump's repeated and widespread false claims about the November 2020 election while knowing they were not true and for attempting to illegally discount legitimate votes with the goal of overturning the election results
  • One count of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding was brought due to the organized planning by Trump and his allies to disrupt the certification of Electoral College votes in January 2021.
  • One count of obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding is tied to Trump and his co-conspirators' efforts after the November 2020 election until Jan. 7, 2021, to block the official certification proceeding in Congress.
  • One count of conspiracy against rights refers to Trump and his co-conspirators' attempts to "oppress, threaten and intimidate" people in their right to vote in an election.
They won't even read that much and it is just the summary.

My two pot head buddies love trump. They too dont care if he’s guilty. One thinks his investments do better when republicans are in charge the other is worrying about tranny swimmers because he watches fox.
I don't watch Fox, but I know demscum lie.

I don't watch Fox, but I know demscum lie.
Whoever you get your news from they lie worse than Fox.

The only one lying was Trump. The election was not stolen. We can prove in a court of law he knew he was lying.

Lying Trump's lawyers say is protected by free speech. So not only do we know Repscum lie, they say they have a constitutional right to lie. Fair enough. Yes they do.

But that doesn't give them the right to defraud the united states. That's what Trump did that isn't constitutional in fact it's illegal.

Here is another bullshit argument Trump is making. My laywers said it was okay. So the question is, if your lawyers told you it was okay to rob a bank, does Trump think that gives him the legal right to rob a bank?

Forum List

Back