The various indictments of Trump are a political attack and a disgrace to American history.

Nope. That's why we win the popular vote but lose the election sometimes.

Also, the only times when Republicans win, usually, is when fewer people show up to vote. When it's a big turnout you usually lose. One time you won was Trump. But his numbers weren't as big as Obama's. That was one of President Trump's first lies. A little one but the start of a brainwashing process where you lie about little things first and you get your supporters to defend everything you do no matter how bad.

There is no national popular vote.

So you don't like the left or moderate medias. Only right wing media.

Just remember that am talk radio reaches 10x the number of people in America. I go up north and it's either music, right wing talk and/or religious radio. Pretty smart to get Clinton to deregulate the media in 1996 so they could gobble it all up and control it.

Just remember, none of the moderate shows even put it out there that Bush might have lied us into Iraq. None of those channels you don't like told the world that Bush stole 2000 and 2004, and how. And how Diebold Voting Machines were rigged for Bush.

Only one Republican had the balls to say Bush lied us into Iraq. He said it when he was running for president. And instead of that ruining his career like you ruined the Dixie Chicks for saying it, instead you elected him to be president.

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

Neither do I.
Laughing%20safe_image-S.gif

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

WOW! Reaching back two decades. As you know, it wasn't what the Dixie Chicks said but WHERE they said it. Disparaging the country that has made you extremely rich, in a foreign country, just is not cool.

They were disparaging Bush for lying us into Iraq.

You know what's funny? Trump said what up until he said it, was taboo to be said in the Republican circles. This tells me no doubt they all know Bush lied us into Iraq. They'll just never admit it. Even though Trump did.

This is how Trump won the Republican primaries. He said things the RINO's wouldn't. I remember if I was going to vote Republican, it would have been for Trump. And I wish he would have run things from the middle. He would have won easily if he ran things down the middle. Instead if waged the culture wars. He went hard right. On top of that, he broke every rule/law he could. That's abuse of power. The definition of it.

And Republicans don't care. They love a strong leader. I think they'd prefer a dictator over elections. They don't believe most people are "smart" enough to vote. Which is saying basically the rich should decide everything.

Anyways, Trump I remember even said billionaires like me, their taxes will go up if I'm president. I didn't know at the time he meant rich people in blue states. Trump waged war on blue states when he was president. Do you think he's going to win MI again? Fuck no. He started a trade war with china that slowed down MI.

Sorry, I get distracted. TDS. Anyways, I remember how Trump conned us into voting for him the first time. Even I liked a lot of things he said. He certainly didn't sound like a RINO.

It’s also a form of racism against Mr. Trump with a constant barrage of pro BLM politicians, judges , district attorneys and media figures attacking Donald Trump as a “white supremacist”

This type of attack on a former president is the first in American history, and for it to occur after all of these years is unfortunate. They are politically motivated, and as the last paragraph said racist.

Id be saying the same thing if Barack Obama was being charged due to his drone strikes against Syria or wherever.

So this is just all political hatred and it’s horrible for the country. Our economy is in the worst state. It has been in in 50 years. And we got all of these Americans bickering about Trump and Hunter Biden. People celebrating Jack Smith and Alvan Bragg it’s a disgrace.

No wonder we see the rise of marijuana and smoke shops all over this country. The democrats and neocons want people so stoned out of their mind they don’t give a darn about anything true or that most Americans Ca no longer afford a house.
just lines creepy joe with Stalin and every other dictator afraid of a challenger and refusal to relinquish power.

You sure do talk a lot of shit about subjects that are not relevant, you must be stoned.
why do they keep enforcing their political opposition with indictments that are garbage? Are you suggesting that isn't happening? Really?

They were disparaging Bush for lying us into Iraq.
As you know, President Bush did not lie to us about Iraq.

The United Nations had scores of resolutions against Iraq over decades. The UN then issued Resolution 1441 which authorized the use of force.

As you know, our congress also authorized the use of force against Iraq.

At least 15 million Americans every week tune into one of the top 15 talk radio programs. They are not monolithically conservative, but they are overwhelmingly so. A dozen of the top 15 shows feature conservative or libertarian hosts.

And my theory is the owners of these stations won't put on liberal truth no matter how popular the ratings would be. They'd rather lose money. They are brainwashing Americans.

Talk radio may face an aging audience, a decline in ad revenue and competition from new mass media forms like podcasts, but there are still millions of Americans whose politics are shaped by what they listen to on talk radio all day, every day. Fox News gets more of the attention for shaping conservative opinion and for its influence on the Trump administration, but we shouldn’t overlook the power of conservative talk radio.

Talk radio’s power is rooted in the sheer volume of content being produced each week. The typical major talk radio show is produced every weekday and runs three hours, so just the top 15 shows are putting out around 45 hours of content every day. Even setting aside hundreds of additional local shows, the dedicated fan can listen to nothing but conservative talk radio all day, every day of the week, and never catch up.

Yet talk radio still somehow manages to fly below the national media radar.

Limbaugh “makes you feel like an insider — like you know what’s going on politically, and everyone else is an idiot.” There is power in that feeling, the proposition that you and the radio elect have been awakened to a hidden truth about the real way the world works while the rest of the American “sheeple” slumber.

Like single-issue voters, talk radio fans are able to exercise outsize influence on the political landscape by the intensity of their ideological commitment. Political scientists have long noted the way in which single-issue voters can punch above their numerical weight. An organization like the National Rifle Association, which says it has about five million members, has been able to outlobby gun control supporters despite broad (but diffuse) public backing for at least incremental gun control measures.

Talk radio listeners make up a group at least three times as large as the N.R.A.

Talk radio is not bounded by physical space. It can follow listeners wherever they go, from the car radio while commuting to the radio resting on the workbench to a radio app on a smartphone. It has the potential to dominate the construction of a person’s worldview in a way that other media simply cannot (until, perhaps, the advent of its white-collar cousin, the podcast).

This was true of conservative radio long before the current generation of talk radio hosts emerged in the 1980s. By the early 1960s, a group of AM radio broadcasters had built an informal national syndicated network of hundreds of radio stations; the largest of the broadcasters, a fundamentalist preacher in New Jersey named Carl McIntire, reached an estimated audience of 20 million listeners a week (which, for sake of comparison, is as many as Rush Limbaugh reportedly hit at his peak four decades later).

Americans could tune into a station airing conservative programming all day, every day.
By 1963 President John F. Kennedy was so worried about what an aide called this “formidable force in American life today,” which was able to “harass local school boards, local librarians and local government bodies,” that he authorized targeted Internal Revenue Service audits and the use of the Federal Communications Commission’s Fairness Doctrine to silence these pesky conservative broadcasters. The result was the most successful episode of government censorship of the last half century.

Conservative broadcasters have never forgotten it, and it is a key reason that a conspiracist mind-set has such a grip on listeners. Since 2003, Rush Limbaugh, who got his start working in radio as a teenager in the mid-1960s, has mentioned the Fairness Doctrine on nearly 150 episodes. He credits the rise of talk radio to the lifting of the Fairness Doctrine in 1987 by the Reagan administration. And he worries that the left could at any moment use a revived Fairness Doctrine to silence conservative radio. As Mr. Limbaugh put it in January, “They’ve been trying to nullify or negate me” for three decades.

This suspicion that elite institutions — the media, universities, government, Big Tech — are run by hostile liberal gatekeepers seeking to silence conservative voices continues to fuel right-wing anxiety. It also helps explain conservative support for Mr. Trump, who can be accused of many things but not of failing to speak his mind. When you believe that all politicians lie but that only liberal politicians rig the game, you’re more likely to vote for someone who you think will fight back even if they lie along the way.

Because of this, I'm glad cars soon will no longer come with AM radio. Maybe this is WHY cars will no longer come with AM radio.

As you know, President Bush did not lie to us about Iraq.

The United Nations had scores of resolutions against Iraq over decades. The UN then issued Resolution 1441 which authorized the use of force.

As you know, our congress also authorized the use of force against Iraq.
Trump knows he lied and so do I. He cherry picked the intel he gave the Senate. Even Brits know Tony Blair lied to them. He went along with Bush.

Funny only you don't know it. Or refuse to admit it.

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Did the "guy" mention the fact that the Legacy Media has been "prosecuting" President Trump in the media since before the day he came down the escalator?

How do you even know what is really happening?

When did the media get taken over by the rich and corporations and stop being liberal or stop telling the truth you ask?

The Telecommunications Act of 1996 is a United States federal law enacted by the 104th United States Congress on January 3, 1996 The Act was claimed to foster competition. Instead, it continued the historic industry consolidation reducing the number of major media companies from around 50 in 1983 to 6 in 2005.

When did the media get taken over by the rich and corporations and stop being liberal or stop telling the truth you ask?

The Telecommunications Act of 1996 is a United States federal law enacted by the 104th United States Congress on January 3, 1996 The Act was claimed to foster competition. Instead, it continued the historic industry consolidation reducing the number of major media companies from around 50 in 1983 to 6 in 2005.
If true, those six are Liberal companies. You seem to have forgotten to include your source and working link. So what is your point?

Last edited:
Somehow the left can't calculate in their little heads that the Demonicrats have clearly weaponized our justice systems for their political aspirations.

At least 15 million Americans every week tune into one of the top 15 talk radio programs. They are not monolithically conservative, but they are overwhelmingly so. A dozen of the top 15 shows feature conservative or libertarian hosts.

And my theory is the owners of these stations won't put on liberal truth no matter how popular the ratings would be. They'd rather lose money. They are brainwashing Americans.

Talk radio may face an aging audience, a decline in ad revenue and competition from new mass media forms like podcasts, but there are still millions of Americans whose politics are shaped by what they listen to on talk radio all day, every day. Fox News gets more of the attention for shaping conservative opinion and for its influence on the Trump administration, but we shouldn’t overlook the power of conservative talk radio.

Talk radio’s power is rooted in the sheer volume of content being produced each week. The typical major talk radio show is produced every weekday and runs three hours, so just the top 15 shows are putting out around 45 hours of content every day. Even setting aside hundreds of additional local shows, the dedicated fan can listen to nothing but conservative talk radio all day, every day of the week, and never catch up.

Yet talk radio still somehow manages to fly below the national media radar.

Limbaugh “makes you feel like an insider — like you know what’s going on politically, and everyone else is an idiot.” There is power in that feeling, the proposition that you and the radio elect have been awakened to a hidden truth about the real way the world works while the rest of the American “sheeple” slumber.

Like single-issue voters, talk radio fans are able to exercise outsize influence on the political landscape by the intensity of their ideological commitment. Political scientists have long noted the way in which single-issue voters can punch above their numerical weight. An organization like the National Rifle Association, which says it has about five million members, has been able to outlobby gun control supporters despite broad (but diffuse) public backing for at least incremental gun control measures.

Talk radio listeners make up a group at least three times as large as the N.R.A.

Talk radio is not bounded by physical space. It can follow listeners wherever they go, from the car radio while commuting to the radio resting on the workbench to a radio app on a smartphone. It has the potential to dominate the construction of a person’s worldview in a way that other media simply cannot (until, perhaps, the advent of its white-collar cousin, the podcast).

This was true of conservative radio long before the current generation of talk radio hosts emerged in the 1980s. By the early 1960s, a group of AM radio broadcasters had built an informal national syndicated network of hundreds of radio stations; the largest of the broadcasters, a fundamentalist preacher in New Jersey named Carl McIntire, reached an estimated audience of 20 million listeners a week (which, for sake of comparison, is as many as Rush Limbaugh reportedly hit at his peak four decades later).

Americans could tune into a station airing conservative programming all day, every day.
By 1963 President John F. Kennedy was so worried about what an aide called this “formidable force in American life today,” which was able to “harass local school boards, local librarians and local government bodies,” that he authorized targeted Internal Revenue Service audits and the use of the Federal Communications Commission’s Fairness Doctrine to silence these pesky conservative broadcasters. The result was the most successful episode of government censorship of the last half century.

Conservative broadcasters have never forgotten it, and it is a key reason that a conspiracist mind-set has such a grip on listeners. Since 2003, Rush Limbaugh, who got his start working in radio as a teenager in the mid-1960s, has mentioned the Fairness Doctrine on nearly 150 episodes. He credits the rise of talk radio to the lifting of the Fairness Doctrine in 1987 by the Reagan administration. And he worries that the left could at any moment use a revived Fairness Doctrine to silence conservative radio. As Mr. Limbaugh put it in January, “They’ve been trying to nullify or negate me” for three decades.

This suspicion that elite institutions — the media, universities, government, Big Tech — are run by hostile liberal gatekeepers seeking to silence conservative voices continues to fuel right-wing anxiety. It also helps explain conservative support for Mr. Trump, who can be accused of many things but not of failing to speak his mind. When you believe that all politicians lie but that only liberal politicians rig the game, you’re more likely to vote for someone who you think will fight back even if they lie along the way.

Because of this, I'm glad cars soon will no longer come with AM radio. Maybe this is WHY cars will no longer come with AM radio.
And my theory is the owners of these stations won't put on liberal truth
Why doesn’t msm put conservative truths? You don’t think there are any and wish all dead! Right?

If true, those six are Liberal companies. You seem to have forgotten to include your source and working link. So what is your point?
They only appear to be liberal. Or, maybe they are liberal leaning. So the owner of the media allows them to be pro gay. They love that because it divides us. Pro gun legislation, divides us. BLM or CRT, they love pushing that. The Supreme's will even occasionally side with these left social issues. Give a dog a bone. But notice when it comes to decisions where corporations are involved, they always side with the corporations. Their advertisers.

There was a time when the news guys didn't give a fuck what the guys running the station said. They were not censored. They are now. Bush lied us into Iraq, stole 2000 and 2004, caused the Great recession. None of those supposed left leaning sources reported the truth on these subjects.

Why doesn’t msm put conservative truths? You don’t think there are any and wish all dead! Right?
Depends. What conservative truths? The debt is out of control? That's true. But what do you guys do about it when you're in charge?

Republicans like you or Mike Pence Republicans? It's like if the GOP were run by the KKK. No I don't wish all Republicans dead. Just the KKK'ers.

Replace Republicans with Putin Supporters or Nazi's. Do I wish all Putin supporters dead? Hmmm. Good question. I say yes.

Depends. What conservative truths? The debt is out of control? That's true. But what do you guys do about it when you're in charge?

Republicans like you or Mike Pence Republicans? It's like if the GOP were run by the KKK. No I don't wish all Republicans dead. Just the KKK'ers.

Replace Republicans with Putin Supporters or Nazi's. Do I wish all Putin supporters dead? Hmmm. Good question. I say yes.
Boom just like I said

Forum List

Back