The Vaccine is Dangerous

Hospitals WANT the ICU filled, as that is where they get to charge the most money.
But anyone saying that covid patients should be on ventilators in ICUs is just lying.
Europe and Asia says survival rates are much higher if instead you simply keep rolling them over to clear fluids from the lungs.
Why did you ignore my question?

Why did you ignore my question?
I do not like to talk about person experiences because the big pharma companies make trillions off selling health care, and are extremely quick to silence people. And although I do not have a medical degree, I work on lots of medical devices, like pacemakers, so spend a great deal of time around the medical professionals. So what you have to do first is separate those who merely do what they are told and are maintenance workers, and those who really know medicine. And those who really know will tell you that ventilator therapy is a holdover from traditional pneumonia treatments, and does not work with covid-19. There is too much lymphatic system fluid build up, and patients are drowning. Ventilators do not then help or work at all because fluid filled, the lungs are no longer elastic and can not move air in or out. And the chemically induced coma, as well as the ventilator intubation, prevent turning the patient, which is the only way you can drain the fluid from the lungs.
But don't take my word for it.
Just look up on the web, a search like "covid, prone".

LOL. So, now you are saying the CDC doesn't have facts, they just make things up?
I never said they are making anything up. They have a site where people can submit cases. These cases are inverted and unverified. This is the list you are referring to. Is that correct?

So I'm friends with a handful of nurses and doctors from multiple hospitals in the Austin area and have spoken to all of them about the situation... Where are you getting your info from?
Depends on the hospitals where infections are rising. The city where I live in the UK, the main hospital is fairly quiet, nothing to write home about, odd little spike in workload. My cousin works there.

Depends on the hospitals where infections are rising. The city where I live in the UK, the main hospital is fairly quiet, nothing to write home about, odd little spike in workload. My cousin works there.
That’s great! I hope it stays that way. Do your cousins recommend masking and vaxing

Elk River MN. has a different idea. Surprising a blue state has had enough of this bullshit. I hope more billboards pop up. If you cannot get the truth from the media, you have to get it somewhere.

View attachment 527990

Make sure that if you get it, lastdeadender, you don't go to the hospital and clog up the ICU with your fake virus rofl

Lot of people in kind of a Moral Panic hangover. When it clears, they're gonna have big time regrets about the way they treated others over masks, vaccines, etc. IOW, we were pretty rational and clear-headed about everything--and also, correct. They went bonkers over unproven, untested vaccines and really thought cloth over their blowholes was going to protect against a respiratory airborne virus.

Someday we're gonna look back on that like bloodletting in the dark ages. SEEMED like it would work, at the time
My parents are in their 80's and with medical conditions. My father is a stubborn cuss, who's answer to any information and subsequent ideas of resistance to these "mandates" that contradicts the status quo is "people are dying". When I point out that people died every year in really bad flu seasons without all this "vaccine" nonsense, he goes silent. Then I point out that for his age, taking any of these Covid vaccines runs a hell of a higher risk of chronic, critical or fatal side effects/reactions, he STILL won't concede that people can and should resist being forced to take these shots under any conditions.

Fear, willful ignorance and stubborn pride .... deadly combinations for the masses, a boon for elitists looking to control them.

My parents are in their 80's and with medical conditions. My father is a stubborn cuss, who's answer to any information and subsequent ideas of resistance to these "mandates" that contradicts the status quo is "people are dying". When I point out that people died every year in really bad flu seasons without all this "vaccine" nonsense, he goes silent. Then I point out that for his age, taking any of these Covid vaccines runs a hell of a higher risk of chronic, critical or fatal side effects/reactions, he STILL won't concede that people can and should resist being forced to take these shots under any conditions.

Fear, willful ignorance and stubborn pride .... deadly combinations for the masses, a boon for elitists looking to control them.
It's probably because you're a controlling type and your parents just want their own choices in life. You know, my body my choice and all that.

When people realise that others have their own wants and beliefs, then they may start to understand others. At the moment, they just cherry pick bullshit.

Fortunately, most of the ones dying are on the right. Darwin's theory of thinning the herd in action.
Honey, we know several people who have died of Covid-------it is taking hispanics out left and right for some reason.

I never said they are making anything up. They have a site where people can submit cases. These cases are inverted and unverified. This is the list you are referring to. Is that correct?
What's the point of having the system if you aren't going to pay attention to it? Why is the CDC ignoring it? Why aren't they investigating these cases to see what these people died of? I mean, these are experts, why can't they figure out why these people died? Answer: They don't want to because they are afraid of the results during a time when they are trying to push everyone to get vaccinated. Their viewpoint is that the end justifies the means. In other words, since the number of vaccine related deaths is far less than 1% then it is their opinion that thousands of deaths are worth the effort to get everyone vaccinated. After it's all over then they can acknowledge that 20,000 people died from the vaccines and 200,000 had severe medical reactions to the vaccine. But, we saved over one million people.

No idea.

Also, covid vaccines are not good for teenagers -

Why don’t you ask them?

I’m very aware of what teenagers are going through. Im a high school coach, a large percentage of our football team just caught the VID and half our golf team. One of our other coaches had to miss his cancer treatment because of the exposure. Shitty situation

What's the point of having the system if you aren't going to pay attention to it? Why is the CDC ignoring it? Why aren't they investigating these cases to see what these people died of? I mean, these are experts, why can't they figure out why these people died? Answer: They don't want to because they are afraid of the results during a time when they are trying to push everyone to get vaccinated. Their viewpoint is that the end justifies the means. In other words, since the number of vaccine related deaths is far less than 1% then it is their opinion that thousands of deaths are worth the effort to get everyone vaccinated. After it's all over then they can acknowledge that 20,000 people died from the vaccines and 200,000 had severe medical reactions to the vaccine. But, we saved over one million people.
How do you know they are ignoring it? What makes you think that?

How do you know they are ignoring it? What makes you think that?
Because many of these cases are old enough to figure out why these people died. I mean these people are experts and yet they can't figure out why over 6200 people died? Not even one?

Because many of these cases are old enough to figure out why these people died. I mean these people are experts and yet they can't figure out why over 6200 people died? Not even one?
Where are you getting these ideas from? What is your source of information?! Can you post a link?

You know damn well what we are talking about. We've been debating it for a while now and now you want to go back to square one?
I know what we are debating but I have no clue where you are getting your ideas from about these cases. I'm asking for a link to whatever source of information you are using so I can read up on it. You are saying that the adverse effects report is not being looked into. Why do you think that? What do you think went into Pfizers FDA approval? What do you think the CDC does? What do you think teams of scientists do at the Pharma companies that make the drugs? Research and Development and Analysis

For Example:

Forum List

Back