The Vaccine is Dangerous

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Elk River MN. has a different idea. Surprising a blue state has had enough of this bullshit. I hope more billboards pop up. If you cannot get the truth from the media, you have to get it somewhere.

1629392759144.png

Elk River MN. has a different idea. Surprising a blue state has had enough of this bullshit. I hope more billboards pop up. If you cannot get the truth from the media, you have to get it somewhere.

View attachment 527990
How many deaths have been directly caused by the vaccine? do you know?

View attachment 527990
This is a lie.

The vaccines are safe and effective.

Lies from the right are killing people.

How many deaths have been caused by just Covid? We have no clue, because it has been all lies since day 1. That is the end of your silly questions, I hope.

The vaccine IS killing people.
A shit ton and many hospitals are at capacity right now with Covid positive patients who haven’t been vaxed…. Not with people having adverse reactions to the vaccine.

We're back to 30plus deaths a day, and the State's largest hospital, and primary medicaid provider, now has field hospitals provided by out of state charities set up in two parking garages. One for children.

My gym seems to emptying out again. I don't think they'll close though. It's attached to "my hospital" and all the personal trainers have gone (not that I'd use one) and desk personnel seem to be leaving too

do you?.... of course not...we are only fed lies....you go on being the good little sheep that you are, and mind your own business at the same time
We are in a discussion forum dipshit... Take a hike if you want everybody to mind their own business, this website is here for people to express their opinions and have discussions.

A shit ton and many hospitals are at capacity right now with Covid positive patients who haven’t been vaxed…. Not with people having adverse reactions to the vaccine.
Bullshit. They may be at capacity but it is not from Covid. The media is lying again. Name one hospital and the number of Covid patients.

where are these hospitals located?...how many have died from this so called variant?...oh, you don't have a clue--amazing you run your suck with nothing to back it up---unless you post from a publisher....the ones that think what they received, a non-vaccine--are causing the problems for themselves and others, because....
NO ONE KNOWS THE CONSEQUENCES
you go ahead and stay misinformed by the scum demonRATS and msm

Bullshit. They may be at capacity but it is not from Covid. The media is lying again. Name one hospital and the number of Covid patients.
Pick any hospital in Austin or Dallas... I live in Austin and know a few nurses who work at local hospitals. I also rent to traveling nurses and have spoken to many throughout the past year about whats happening in their hospitals. Now how about you... How many first hand conversations have you had with medical professionals vs. feeding off conspiracy media reports ??

My godfather had to wait months to have a hernia surgery because his local hospital canceled elective surgeries for months because of COVID. These are first hand accounts. Do you even try to get these or are you just consumed in your conspiracy media bubble?

Pick any hospital in Austin or Dallas... I live in Austin and know a few nurses who work at local hospitals. I also rent to traveling nurses and have spoken to many throughout the past year about whats happening in their hospitals. Now how about you... How many first hand conversations have you had with medical professionals vs. feeding off conspiracy media reports ??

My godfather had to wait months to have a hernia surgery because his local hospital canceled elective surgeries for months because of COVID. These are first hand accounts. Do you even try to get these or are you just consumed in your conspiracy media bubble?
Where are the numbers? What do you have but the media's word for it?

where are these hospitals located?...how many have died from this so called variant?...oh, you don't have a clue--amazing you run your suck with nothing to back it up---unless you post from a publisher....the ones that think what they received, a non-vaccine--are causing the problems for themselves and others, because....
NO ONE KNOWS THE CONSEQUENCES
you go ahead and stay misinformed by the scum demonRATS and msm
I live in Austin and most hospitals around here are near capacity. The governor has called in help from out of state and many hospitals have canceled elective surgeries. These are real effects caused by retards that think like you.

View attachment 527990
LOL - I love the phrasing "6,207+ deaths reported after vaccination". Entirely meaningless, but it'll scare the dummies!

Forum List

Back