The Vaccine is Dangerous

Your notion was wrong and you don’t know everything. Why you would assume to know more about medicine that a family member who works in a hospital shows that you put politics ahead of reality. That not very bright. Why wouldn’t you use that valuable resource? Scared it will contradict yourself political beliefs?
Then you need to start and make yourself clear.

My knowledge of the vaccine stems from the information given out by the manufacturers, the guidance notes issued to pharmacists from such places as Health Education England, and as mentioned, relative(s).

And the current information is that the vaccination is more harmful to teenagers than the virus.

Our Western societies are based on the idea that people are generally rational and reasonable to make informed decisions based on facts.

The past few years make me wonder if that was too optimistic. When so many people no longer can tell facts from lies or fiction, and when so many people are incapable of making rational, sound decisions that even a no-brainer like a vaccination against a potentially deadly disease becomes a political matter, it's hard to remain hopeful about our fate as human race.

O
For some individuals, yes. They are very safe. For other individuals, no, they cannot be presumed to be safe. For example, individuals who have suffered a severe reaction to a vaccine in the past. Another example is individuals who are very elderly and/or already so sick, that the side effects of the vaccines could literally kill them.

But of course, low IQ extremist leftist authoritarian sociopathic narcissistic control freaks such as yourself are too fucking stupid to even fathom the concept of any individual human being except for yourself.
One thing is certain. It would be wasted on as fucking idiot like you. No self respecting virus would offer you immunity. You're a compete nut already.

Then you need to start and make yourself clear.

My knowledge of the vaccine stems from the information given out by the manufacturers, the guidance notes issued to pharmacists from such places as Health Education England, and as mentioned, relative(s).

And the current information is that the vaccination is more harmful to teenagers than the virus.
Can you send is link to a medical study or statement that says the vaccine is more harmful than the virus for teenagers? Are you a teenager?

Can you send is link to a medical study or statement that says the vaccine is more harmful than the virus for teenagers? Are you a teenager?
I'm in my 50's and had both Astra Zeneca jabs.

The dangers were in the UK news, more studies/reports were saying the vaccine is more dangerous to teenagers than the virus itself. Also, the younger generation don't get the Astra Zenaca vaccine due to the possibility of blood clots, my two twenty odd year old kids received the Pfizer vaccine.

The dangers were in the UK news, more studies/reports were saying the vaccine is more dangerous to teenagers than the virus itself. Also, the younger generation don't get the Astra Zenaca vaccine due to the possibility of blood clots, my two twenty odd year old kids received the Pfizer vaccine.
Awesome, can you post a link to one of these studies

It's probably because you're a controlling type and your parents just want their own choices in life. You know, my body my choice and all that.

When people realise that others have their own wants and beliefs, then they may start to understand others. At the moment, they just cherry pick bullshit.
Interesting how folk like you just by pass the logic and any facts that contradict your beliefs in favor of a baseless personal attack that you think will bolster the mantra.

For your information: the tests that determine infection rates WAS NEVER DESIGNED TO DO SO. This was stated for DECADES by the late Dr. Mullis, the Nobel Prize winner WHO INVENTED THE PCR TEST. The current Rt-Pcr falls under the same category....which is why you have all these false positives and negatives.

Some things never change.....this is from the HIV=AIDS era. check it out.

A shit ton and many hospitals are at capacity right now with Covid positive patients who haven’t been vaxed…. Not with people having adverse reactions to the vaccine.
They are not at capacity with only COVID positive patients. They are treating patients with a multitude of issues put off for a year because of the pandemic. And every day occupancies such as car accidents,drug over doses and Illegal aliens with neglected diabetes,heart problems etc. snd yes probably vaccine related issues as well. Stop spreading fake news.

Last edited:
Bullshit. They may be at capacity but it is not from Covid. The media is lying again. Name one hospital and the number of Covid patients.
They aren’t. Out of the hundreds of patient files that cross my desk daily. I might get 3/4 COVID related cases. Sometimes none at all.

Good luck, because a growing number of people are not as fortunate. Just one example:

Teenage boys in particular can develop heart related issues. Not sure why you are pretending not to know this. It has been posted on the board multiple times.

Good luck, because a growing number of people are not as fortunate. Just one example:

This is why they warn patients to seek medical attention if they experience prolonged tingling or weakness. If you scroll down on the article it lists COVID vaccine as a cause.

They are not at capacity with only COVID positive patients. They are treating patients with a multitude of issues put off for a year because of the pandemic. And every day occupancies such as car accidents,drug over doses and Illegal aliens with neglected diabetes,heart problems etc. Stop spreading fake news.
Covid patients take up ICU beds for weeks. ICU beds are meant to be used for days. This causes a serious capacity problem. I talk to actually hospital employees and they are all saying the same thing. Have you spoken to any doctors or nurses or are you just going off media reports and internet articles?
Teenage boys in particular can develop heart related issues. Not sure why you are pretending not to know this. It has been posted on the board multiple times.
im very aware of the myocarditis cases. 67 per million doses

Interesting how folk like you just by pass the logic and any facts that contradict your beliefs in favor of a baseless personal attack that you think will bolster the mantra.

For your information: the tests that determine infection rates WAS NEVER DESIGNED TO DO SO. This was stated for DECADES by the late Dr. Mullis, the Nobel Prize winner WHO INVENTED THE PCR TEST. The current Rt-Pcr falls under the same category....which is why you have all these false positives and negatives.

Some things never change.....this is from the HIV=AIDS era. check it out.

Seems the good Captain cannot explain to the reading audience what he disagrees with, much less provide facts to support his disagreement.

For your information: the tests that determine infection rates WAS NEVER DESIGNED TO DO SO. This was stated for DECADES by the late Dr. Mullis, the Nobel Prize winner WHO INVENTED THE PCR TEST.
Science Is for Suckers

For his invention of the PCR, Kary Mullis got a $30,000 bonus from his Low-IQ bosses, who then sold it for $300,000,000. The creator got one penny for every hundred dollars the corporate parasites got! Nerdy scientists are pushovers, meek-geek Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys.

Forum List

Back