The Vaccine is Dangerous

You know damn well what we are talking about. We've been debating it for a while now and now you want to go back to square one?
In a July 21, 2021 page update, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said it had received 6,207 reports of people who had died after receiving a COVID vaccine between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 19, 2021 (here ). But that came with clear caveats. On the same page, it says: “FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.”

Anyone can report events to VAERS (vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html) and a disclaimer on the CDC’s website says: “The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable” (here ). When downloading the data, users are presented with a further disclaimer that the data do not include information from investigations into reported cases. The disclaimer also says “the inclusion of events in VAERS data does not imply causality” (here  ).

Why don’t you ask them?

I’m very aware of what teenagers are going through. Im a high school coach, a large percentage of our football team just caught the VID and half our golf team. One of our other coaches had to miss his cancer treatment because of the exposure. Shitty situation
Because if my cousin has had or not had the vaccinations and whether she wants to wear a mask or not, that's her choice. If she decides to get pregnant and then seek an abortion, then that's her choice. Who am I or you to control her?

Because if my cousin has had or not had the vaccinations and whether she wants to wear a mask or not, that's her choice. If she decides to get pregnant and then seek an abortion, then that's her choice. Who am I or you to control her?
Did you think I was suggesting you control her? Where in the world did you get that notion from. I'd think you would ask a family member who works at a hospital what their medical advice would be regarding a contagious virus and world wide pandemic. If you don't trust the advice of family then where do you get your information from? The internet??

Did you think I was suggesting you control her? Where in the world did you get that notion from. I'd think you would ask a family member who works at a hospital what their medical advice would be regarding a contagious virus and world wide pandemic. If you don't trust the advice of family then where do you get your information from? The internet??
I only trust one person, me. Golden rule in life, "EVERYONE lets you down".

I got the notion from your line of questioning.

I only trust one person, me. Golden rule in life, "EVERYONE lets you down".

I got the notion from your line of questioning.
Your notion was wrong and you don’t know everything. Why you would assume to know more about medicine that a family member who works in a hospital shows that you put politics ahead of reality. That not very bright. Why wouldn’t you use that valuable resource? Scared it will contradict yourself political beliefs?

I know what we are debating but I have no clue where you are getting your ideas from about these cases. I'm asking for a link to whatever source of information you are using so I can read up on it. You are saying that the adverse effects report is not being looked into. Why do you think that? What do you think went into Pfizers FDA approval? What do you think the CDC does? What do you think teams of scientists do at the Pharma companies that make the drugs? Research and Development and Analysis

For Example:
It would be easier if you could just prove these things ARE being looked into.

In a July 21, 2021 page update, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said it had received 6,207 reports of people who had died after receiving a COVID vaccine between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 19, 2021 (here ). But that came with clear caveats. On the same page, it says: “FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.”

Anyone can report events to VAERS (vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html) and a disclaimer on the CDC’s website says: “The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable” (here ). When downloading the data, users are presented with a further disclaimer that the data do not include information from investigations into reported cases. The disclaimer also says “the inclusion of events in VAERS data does not imply causality” (here  ).
Ummmmmmm, where are your links proving that they are trying to find out why these people died? I mean if they have had over 6200 reports of death shortly after vaccines, wouldn't they be trying to find out why these people died as soon as possible? And, there have been tens of thousands of reports of severe adverse side effects shortly after being vaccinated. With all of those number why aren't they feverishly trying to find out why as quickly as possible? I'll tell you why, because they don't want to because it would hurt their push to get people vaccinated. Why doesn't the lefty media use their power to force the CDC to find out answers? Again, because it hurts the propaganda they are trying to push.

Where are the numbers? What do you have but the media's word for it?
The Green New Deal Is a Dead Man's Hand

Here are the numbers: Pandemics since auto emissions reached 1919 levels: Zero! The cronyvirus Lockdown and the Clean Air Acts over the years reduced emissions to below those levels, so we've time-traveled back to the Spanish Influenza era. Unless the deadly force of the Green Party is exposed for what they have caused, our future will give us more masquerades than a perpetual Mardi Gras.

Natural air, which the decadent enemies of human progress call "Clean Air," is the most toxic atmosphere of all. As proven throughout history before 1919, it sends plague after plague on ignorant and submissive nature-worshiping humans. Viruses can only survive in what is falsely termed "clean air." "Pollution," a dishonest term taken from primitive pagan superstition, is actually antiseptic.

Here we are just like sheep...talking about covid mandates instead of Afghanistan....now you know what Joe gave such an unconstitutional speech yesterday.....

How would I do that? There isnt any info on them which is why I’m questioning your claims that they are vaccine related
We have over 6200 reports of deaths soon after getting the vaccine. Why isn't the CDC looking into it? If they are then the information should be readily available. This is a question that needs to be answered immediately. Don't you think so?

We have over 6200 reports of deaths soon after getting the vaccine. Why isn't the CDC looking into it? If they are then the information should be readily available. This is a question that needs to be answered immediately. Don't you think so?
I think you should read up on what VAERS is and how the submissions are used. Here is a link. People are misrepresenting what is going on to try and make it sound like the vaccine is killing people and nobody is doing anything about it. You don’t have specifics about any of these cases yet you push this anti vax narrative. Why do you do that. Don’t you realize how many lives are being saved?

I think you should read up on what VAERS is and how the submissions are used. Here is a link. People are misrepresenting what is going on to try and make it sound like the vaccine is killing people and nobody is doing anything about it. You don’t have specifics about any of these cases yet you push this anti vax narrative. Why do you do that. Don’t you realize how many lives are being saved?

Have you looks at any of the cases that have been reported to VAERS? It’s available to the public. Is this where you are getting your information from or are you getting from political media sources? Cause it sounds like that latter

Have you looks at any of the cases that have been reported to VAERS? It’s available to the public. Is this where you are getting your information from or are you getting from political media sources? Cause it sounds like that latter
Why hasn't the CDC looked at them? You'd think if it was reported that over 6200 people had died shortly after getting the vaccine that the CDC would want to know why to assure Americans. Instead, we get your bullshit.

Why hasn't the CDC looked at them? You'd think if it was reported that over 6200 people had died shortly after getting the vaccine that the CDC would want to know why to assure Americans. Instead, we get your bullshit.
I sent you information about what the CDC does with that information. They aren’t the medical teams treating patients. You haven’t actually look at any of these reported cases have you?

Forum List

Back