The use of the 14th Amendment by gays for gay marriage can't be used

Says you, the hack who after getting owned in one thread has to stalk me into another and troll me here in a desperate attempt to save face. Now that is insecurity.

Sorry but it's too late for you too. You have shown you have no intregity and are a hypocrite based on your own words.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4020699-post247.html

That is something you will have to deal with on your own and attacking me personally, no matter how many threads you follow me into, will not change anything.
:boohoo::blahblah::boohoo::blahblah::stupid:

Ya' got NOTHIN' son!....just an insecre lil' ankle biting chihuaha, who's constantly getting bit by the big dogs right between the eyes.

Didn't anybody ever teach ya' that it's best to let a sleepin' dog lie, 'cause if ya' don't, you're gonna get bit right between the eyes?

LMAO!

Well it's obvious that you are delusional as ever. You get owned, expose yourself as a hypocrite and yet you continue to try to pretend that it never happend. LOL

WOW! Thanks for the laughs.
WOW! Mommies lettin' ya' stay up late and play on her computer.......I'm impressed, lil' man!

Golly Gee Wally, ya' just might "own" someone tonight!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're such an idiot......An insecure, amusing lil' bugger to be sure!

I didn't start the thread. I was asking why you thought it can be used especially since it hasn't been successfully used to this point. Quite simply a couple is not an individual and couples don't necessarily carry all of the same rights/privileges or whatever as individuals. I am using incest as a parallel because the laws that prevent (and in some cases allow) various versions of cousins to get married.

Mike

This thread was started with a claim that the 14th amendment did not apply, you agreed with that premise now PROVE it. Again, saying it does not make it so, if you cannot SHOW how it does not apply then concede the point and leave like you threatened to do several posts ago. LOL

BTW I find your argument hilarious since corporations now have individual rights but according to you couples do not. LOL "corporations are people." LOL

I find your opinion uninformed since corporations can hold some rights but not others. They can do the things that all of the collective people may do (not have their right to freedom of speech infringed on) but they cannot exercise rights which the people that are a member of the corporation cannot do (like vote).

Then again, I've always maintained you are un(der)informed.

Mike

That was a joke moron. LOL Just like you.

ah so you engage in the personal attacks that you claim not to engage in even though that is all you have offered in response to questions of your unsubstantiated OPINIONS over the last few pages.

Thanks for exposing your own hypocrisy and dishonesty. LOL

Oh and that was really a lame attempt to change the subject on your part. Why not just admit that you have no valid argument to present that supports the claims that the 14th amendment does not apply to same sex marriage instead of engaging in all these lame attempts to avoid a topic you already conceded?

Last edited:
And if you can get 51% of the population to agree with you on that, that's the way it should be.

There should be no need for this, it is a basic human right, something that is lost on many right wingers.

Marriage is not a right for all people, kids can't marry kids, siblings can't marry siblings, the Constitution never states that marriage is a right. Read the equal protection clause under the 14th Amendment, unless it says specifically that incest and homosexuality are protected under the 14th Amendment gays can't use it.

Where exactly in the constitution is it specified that only man and woman have the right to marry each other? The actual fact Flaylo, is that the constitution says nothing about marriage, PERIOD. Therefore it is the government that has no more right to sanction a man and woman than a man and man getting married

:boohoo::blahblah::boohoo::blahblah::stupid:

Ya' got NOTHIN' son!....just an insecre lil' ankle biting chihuaha, who's constantly getting bit by the big dogs right between the eyes.

Didn't anybody ever teach ya' that it's best to let a sleepin' dog lie, 'cause if ya' don't, you're gonna get bit right between the eyes?

LMAO!

Well it's obvious that you are delusional as ever. You get owned, expose yourself as a hypocrite and yet you continue to try to pretend that it never happend. LOL

WOW! Mommies lettin' ya' stay up late and play on her computer.......I'm impressed, lil' man!

WOw you trully are a worthless stalking troll now aren't you? LOL I hgiess being exposed as a hypocrite and liar can have that affect on YOU.

So? Did you watch the videos of what these individuals have said in the past? (Some are just plain nuts...N-V-T-S, nuts)
So, who fuckin' cares??........Reverend wright was a dangerous nut, on the scale of Farrakhan

Did you show concern back then?

So you admit that you don't care about what the individuals at the perry event said and yet your comments about who obama was affiliated with shows that you seem to care quite alot about that.

So why care about one and not the other? Why the hypocrisy on your part?

I find it hilarious that you claim to be "pointing out the hypocrisy of the liberal idiots" and end up exposing your own hypocrisy in the process. LOL

This just keeps getting better and better.

It was already shown to drsmith how the 14th Amendment doesn't apply and you did was respond with insults, flaming, trolling, and denials and ad-hominems.

This thread was started with a claim that the 14th amendment did not apply, you agreed with that premise now PROVE it. Again, saying it does not make it so, if you cannot SHOW how it does not apply then concede the point and leave like you threatened to do several posts ago. LOL

BTW I find your argument hilarious since corporations now have individual rights but according to you couples do not. LOL "corporations are people." LOL

I find your opinion uninformed since corporations can hold some rights but not others. They can do the things that all of the collective people may do (not have their right to freedom of speech infringed on) but they cannot exercise rights which the people that are a member of the corporation cannot do (like vote).

Mike

ah so you engage in the personal attacks that you claim not to engage in even though that is all you have offered in response to questions of your unsubstantiated OPINIONS over the last few pages.

Oh and that was really a lame attempt to change the subject on your part. Why not just admit that you have no valid argument to present that supports the claims that the 14th amendment does not apply to same sex marriage instead of engaging in all these lame attempts to avoid a topic you already conceded?

Ok. I'm done. If you would like a personal attack here you go. Hopefully you won't confuse this with "I believe you are uninformed" which is not actually a personal attack, it is a statement that means I believe you do not have enough information to draw an educated conclusion. I gave you way too much credit... enjoy.

Look you asshat. I have been cordial, and even more respectful than I should have. I have tried to engage you despite the fact that you are among the most poorly read people I've ever come across. Seriously, you have nothing to back your stance up and when I do post something that explains why I believe my argument to be correct you lack the intellectual capacity to see the connection. You do nothing but spew the same tired, boring diatribe that I can get by tuning into any morning radio show on the FM side of the dial. The fact that I have been as tolerant and as willing to engage in a debate with you is only evidence that I have lost my mind. I have seen you throw out more insults and personal attacks in the past 30 pages than I do in a year or two. I typically save vulgarity for two occasions, when I stub my toe and when I meet someone so stupid that I question how the human race still exists. You're a fucking moron, and I didn't just stub my toe. Now I know that my tirade is not as vulgarity laden as yours and I'm sure that at the end of this I will get a cute little post, maybe with some smileys, that declares you the ultimate winner. The sad fact is that you had an opportunity to learn something over the last several days and you failed miserably. Even if you didn't agree with my stance you could have read some of the letters I referenced or some of the people I've quoted. Instead you go into your usual sophomoric rant about how incest is not same sex marriage and how I haven't proven anything. I don't have to prove anything because nobody in the history of the world has successfully used the 14th amendment to declare that a state not recognizing same sex marriage is unconstitutional. That means that the presumption is that it is NOT protected by the 14th amendment.

Follow the bouncing ball junior, I know this is difficult. Unless you are telling me that a state may put no restriction on who a person may or may not marry, you cannot be upset when they say that the people you want to be allowed to marry cannot marry. Marriage is not a matter of individual right it is a "collective" association. A collection of people, while they may hold all of their rights separately do not necessarily hold all of their rights together. To vote for example, people may exercise their right to vote separately but not together. Marriage is another example. Ok... now read that 5 times and then go pull out your "insults for dummies" book and turn to the chapter after the "how to call someone a moron". You've exhausted that one already.

Mike

Last edited:

WOw you trully are a worthless stalking troll now aren't you? LOL I hgiess being exposed as a hypocrite and liar can have that affect on YOU.

So? Did you watch the videos of what these individuals have said in the past? (Some are just plain nuts...N-V-T-S, nuts)
So, who fuckin' cares??........Reverend wright was a dangerous nut, on the scale of Farrakhan

Did you show concern back then?

So you admit that you don't care about what the individuals at the perry event said and yet your comments about who obama was affiliated with shows that you seem to care quite alot about that.

So why care about one and not the other? Why the hypocrisy on your part?

I find it hilarious that you claim to be "pointing out the hypocrisy of the liberal idiots" and end up exposing your own hypocrisy in the process. LOL

This just keeps getting better and better.
WTF you babblin' about now, lil' man?

Broken record much?

Christ man, fix that scratch.........You're annoying.

Mike

Ok. I'm done. If you would like a personal attack here you go. Hopefully you won't confuse this with "I believe you are uninformed" which is not actually a personal attack, it is a statement that means I believe you do not have enough information to draw an educated conclusion. I gave you way too much credit... enjoy.

Look you asshat. I have been cordial, and even more respectful than I should have. I have tried to engage you despite the fact that you are among the most poorly read people I've ever come across. Seriously, you have nothing to back your stance up and when I do post something that explains why I believe my argument to be correct you lack the intellectual capacity to see the connection. You do nothing but spew the same tired, boring diatribe that I can get by tuning into any morning radio show on the FM side of the dial. The fact that I have been as tolerant and as willing to engage in a debate with you is only evidence that I have lost my mind. I have seen you throw out more insults and personal attacks in the past 30 pages than I do in a year or two. I typically save vulgarity for two occasions, when I stub my toe and when I meet someone so stupid that I question how the human race still exists. Now I know that my tirade is not as vulgarity laden as yours and I'm sure that at the end of this I will get a cute little post, maybe with some smileys, that declares you the ultimate winner. The sad fact is that you had an opportunity to learn something over the last several days and you failed miserably. Even if you didn't agree with my stance you could have read some of the letters I referenced or some of the people I've quoted. Instead you go into your usual sophomoric rant about how incest is not same sex marriage and how I haven't proven anything. I don't have to prove anything because nobody in the history of the world has successfully used the 14th amendment to declare that a sex not recognizing same sex marriage is unconstitutional. That means that the presumption is that it is NOT protected by the 14th amendment.

Follow the bouncing ball junior, I know this is difficult. Unless you are telling me that a state may put no restriction on who a person may or may not marry, you cannot be upset when they say that the people you want to be allowed to marry cannot marry. Marriage is not a matter of individual right it is a "collective" association. A collection of people, while they may hold all of their rights separately do not necessarily hold all of their rights together. To vote for example, people may exercise their right to vote separately but not together. Marriage is another example. Ok... now read that 5 times and then go pull out your "insults for dummies" book and turn to the chapter after the "how to call someone a moron". You've exhausted that one already.

Mike
Give it up, TM........That lil' insecure clown is not up here to debate. He's all about ankle biting, nothing more.

Obviously, if you see the threads he paticipates in, you'll see it's the same tired crap, over and over and over again.

"You ran away"

"I own you"

"You didn't prove anything"

"You said this, but I didn't say that. Then you said this, when I said that. But I didn't really say that, you said that, and, and and, and, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

He's a fuckin' weirdo. An insecure lil' slapdick, nothing more.

Just use him as your amusement. I do, and it's a friggin' blast.:cool:

Look you asshat. I have been cordial, and even more respectful than I should have. I have tried to engage you despite the fact that you are among the most poorly read people I've ever come across. Seriously, you have nothing to back your stance up and when I do post something that explains why I believe my argument to be correct you lack the intellectual capacity to see the connection. You do nothing but spew the same tired, boring diatribe that I can get by tuning into any morning radio show on the FM side of the dial. The fact that I have been as tolerant and as willing to engage in a debate with you is only evidence that I have lost my mind. I have seen you throw out more insults and personal attacks in the past 30 pages than I do in a year or two. I typically save vulgarity for two occasions, when I stub my toe and when I meet someone so stupid that I question how the human race still exists. Now I know that my tirade is not as vulgarity laden as yours and I'm sure that at the end of this I will get a cute little post, maybe with some smileys, that declares you the ultimate winner. The sad fact is that you had an opportunity to learn something over the last several days and you failed miserably. Even if you didn't agree with my stance you could have read some of the letters I referenced or some of the people I've quoted. Instead you go into your usual sophomoric rant about how incest is not same sex marriage and how I haven't proven anything. I don't have to prove anything because nobody in the history of the world has successfully used the 14th amendment to declare that a sex not recognizing same sex marriage is unconstitutional. That means that the presumption is that it is NOT protected by the 14th amendment.

Mike
Give it up, TM........That lil' insecure clown is not up here to debate. He's all about ankle biting, nothing more.

Obviously, if you see the threads he paticipates in, you'll see it's the same tired crap, over and over and over again.

"You ran away"

"I own you"

"You said this, but I didn't say that. Then you said this, when I said that. But I didn't really say that, you said that, and, and and, and, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Well I try to engage in intelligent discussion and I typically don't throw out personal insults unless provoked. I was patient with him.... but I just got tired of the crap. I hope his care-taker understands.

Mike

Mike

"You ran away"

"I own you"

Well I try to engage in intelligent discussion and I typically don't throw out personal insults unless provoked. I was patient with him.... but I just got tired of the crap. I hope his care-taker understands.

Mike
Everybody has tried.......It's useless.

I just like to get him wound up, and watch him go.

I honestly believe he's one of those that logs out and says to himself, "HAAAAA!, I'm the man. I owned him......I.....AM......THE......MAN, BABY!!

Funny thing is, he has no clue he's being played half the time.

Forum List

Back