Trump is right we already have too many languages here

There is no such thing as an "anchor baby" or "stolen citizenship,"] loser. Having a US citizen child does NOT change the immigration status of the parents. A US citizen is a US citizen, all the same as much one as the other. Stop trying so hard to prove you're stupid, loser. We all know.
Do you find it odd that EVERYONE not named Humberto and or making their living off the litters/spawn of trespassing foreigners knows exactly what an anchor baby on a stolen citizenship is?

Do you find it odd that EVERYONE not named Humberto and or making their living off the litters/spawn of trespassing foreigners knows exactly what an anchor baby on a stolen citizenship is?
You don’t. Does that mean your name is Humberto? Is that why you are so obsessed with the name? Or could it be that you are just that much of a childish idiot douche bag?

Identifications that rattle lib loons safe blankies are always met with “such a thing does not exist” Denial is in the armpit of every crutch always

Last edited:
Identifications that rattle lib loons safe blankies are always met with “such a thing does not exist” Denial is in the armpit of every crutch
I've explained how and why there are no such things, lib loon. Pay attention.

If you're in America, speak English.
See the ruse about illegals is that 90% of them are families seeking a better life for they snd their children. Fact is 75% are males aged 20-45. 10% are mom and dad and one child or more.
They snd their lib loons want Them calling the shots over how their entry into the USA must suite Them.

It is unnecessary (we've gotten this far without one) and would be in violation of the First and Fourteenth Amendments.

How would it violate the 1st and 14th?
And any amendment can be ratified.

I think it very nessary. We are farrrrrr to splintered now. This keeps cultures from melding. Plus, as you cut out of my post, it is ridiculous to waste money to accommodate all languages as we do now.

Somebody was saying that at every point in our history.

And it is true. Good God, look around.
50 fuckin states instead of one country, minority rule half the time, hundreds of different languages. Tons of insane religions...

And btw, just was always saying this at every point in our history? 🤡

If you want to be able to converse then that’s compelling
But, you are a lazy stuff ass who feels it’s just for people to come here and dictate their terms

No, you are an ignorant ass. No matter what language you speak i do not want to speak to you. You are too stupid to be engaging.
And why English? Why not Mandarin?
Clown
You are an entitled little bitch.

No, you are an ignorant ass. No matter what language you speak i do not want to speak to you. You are too stupid to be engaging.
And why English? Why not Mandarin?
Clown
You are an entitled little bitch.
You are a fake newby name calling multiple accounts sock

Forum List

Back