The University of Southern California cancels its Muslim valedictorian’s commencement speech

She supports Hamas. Look at her social media history.

Sleepwalkers like you are the reason we have to deal with these terrorists on our own shores now.
lol. Yeah sure. Israel mass murders tens of thousands of innocent civilians but you hate Hamas for 10/7, where a tiny fraction of Israelis were killed in comparison.

Who’s the terrorist?

No. She merely supports Palestinians. In many American minds, that makes her an antisemite.

Proof establishment propaganda works.
She supports that which is a make pretend state
Non reality is right up lib loon alley

lol. Yeah sure. Israel mass murders tens of thousands of innocent civilians but you hate Hamas for 10/7, where a tiny fraction of Israelis were killed in comparison.

Who’s the terrorist?
Tens of thousands when and where emotetard ?

The way this war is going I can see how some, especially people who have friends and family in Palestine who are boing kill may see it as such
And they see it as such because antisemites are lying and saying it is such.

The only ones guilty of genocide are the Muslim terrorists. And they proudly brag about it!

So, assumption mostly?
Wow. Lots of pretzel twisting on your part. A liberal university, well aware of the antisemitic Muslim‘s social postings, reviewed her speech and decided it was so incendiary that they stopped her. Why ELSE would they do that?

You libs sure are eager to give Jew-haters a pass. And you yourself have revealed bigotry toward Jews with a past comment of yours about Jews.

So, you are a liberal who is on the side of Muslims, and would have been fine with her spewing her blood libel against Israeli Jews. Glad you weren’t making the decision.

Wow. Lots of pretzel twisting on your part. A liberal university, well aware of the antisemitic Muslim‘s social postings, reviewed her speech and decided it was so incendiary that they stopped her. Why ELSE would they do that?

You libs sure are eager to give Jew-haters a pass. And you yourself have revealed bigotry toward Jews with a past comment of yours about Jews.

So, you are a liberal who is on the side of Muslims, and would have been fine with her spewing her blood libel against Israeli Jews. Glad you weren’t making the decision.
You made up the part about the university reviewing her speech and ran with it. Do you have any evidence of this, even from a bullshit anonymous sources close to the university? Or did you just decide that was the case because it reinforces the negative stereotypes you believe and convinced yourself the lie you told is now true.

Your first paragraph could be true. But, you don't know that.

In the second paragraph, you mentioned my past derogatory comment about Jewish people, for the 2nd time.
I can't find it. I was hoping that you have it memorized, and can spell it out for me. If it was that typo when I talked about flying my kite, I'm sorry.

I don't even know what "blood libel" is. I'm a pacifist for the record.

How do you not know tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians are dead and wounded? Did Fox News not tell you?
When and where ?
It’s Israel that has borne the brunt of savage attacks
Tens of thousand, meaning twenty or more, is lying make pretend
I’m not Jewish. You dislike them

Forum List

Back