The University of Southern California cancels its Muslim valedictorian’s commencement speech

You are just showing your lack of understanding again. I am starting to almost feel sorry for your ignorance, almost
See dipshit telling people that they are just showing their ignorance IS Ignorant
You have no response, you are sputtering and stammering, no thought rebuke, so you hurl invectives,

See dipshit telling people that they are just showing their ignorance IS Ignorant
You have no response, you are sputtering and stammering, no thought rebuke, so you hurl invectives,
Do you need it explained to you? Are you unable to figure out the difference on your own? If you don’t understand just ask for help

The girl is hamas. When her speech was reviewed it was so incendiary she was pulled.
BINGO. I was just about to ask if the administration reviewed her planned speech, fearing it might be an antisemitic rant “Zionists” committing “genocide” - and they didn’t want a violent riot on their hands.

Remember the HAMAS bitch who was valedictorian at CUNY and gave a hate-filled speech? They didn’t want a repeat of that,

BINGO. I was just about to ask if the administration reviewed her planned speech, fearing it might be an antisemitic rant “Zionists” committing “genocide” - and they didn’t want a violent riot on their hands.

Remember the HAMAS bitch who was valedictorian at CUNY and gave a hate-filled speech? They didn’t want a repeat of that,
Supposed to be a celebration and not a Hamas indoctrination

More a swipe at her jew hate than anything else on my part.
Is that what it is? You sure she’s not just speaking out in defense of her people who are being attacked… innocents being killed.

There’s a difference between hating a race and speaking out against a war. Are you really up to speed on this girls true stance on the subject?

Is that what it is? You sure she’s not just speaking out in defense of her people who are being attacked… innocents being killed.

There’s a difference between hating a race and speaking out against a war. Are you really up to speed on this girls true stance on the subject?

Evidently her social media presence is out there for all to see.

Its a lot sad we love in a time when a young lady is unable to give a commencement speech because of the threats of violence. I understand the need to maintain student and spectator safety, however we should be a society that can hear opinions contrary from our own without resorting to harming people.
Oh I wish I had a pink cookie with chocalate inside and I could share it with my dolly.

It is give the speech or get violence. Lousy but that is Biden's America. Fix the cause not the result

Yup… have you studied it? If so what did you find? Does she hate all Jews or is she speaking out against the war?
Her posts were spreading the antisemitic blood libel lie about “genocide,” and advocated for the total eradication of the Jewish state. They were hateful, and her speech reflected that. The school wanted no part of more antisemitic hate.

Her posts were spreading the antisemitic blood libel lie about “genocide,” and advocated for the total eradication of the Jewish state. They were hateful, and her speech reflected that. The school wanted no part of more antisemitic hate.
Really? the liberal state funded university in Southern California… please continue to sing their praises it’s not very often that people on the right can compliment the actions of our education system. Especially the liberal institutions

You don't think her more radical online presence has been scrubbed by this point?
Haha, now it’s been scrubbed? Did you see it before it was scrubbed or are you just assuming there was something bad and making an excuse so you don’t have to produce any actually evidence?. Let’s face it. You never even took the time to read what she wrote. You read a right wing article or two about the story, made assumptions, and then proceeded to attack her on social media. 👍

Forum List

Back