The University of Southern California cancels its Muslim valedictorian’s commencement speech

Haha, now it’s been scrubbed? Did you see it before it was scrubbed or are you just assuming there was something bad and making an excuse so you don’t have to produce any actually evidence?. Let’s face it. You never even took the time to read what she wrote. You read a right wing article or two about the story, made assumptions, and then proceeded to attack her on social media. 👍

I haven't found a single person who screams about "Genocide" to be rational.

Obviously, they're afraid someone will throw a Matzah ball at her! The Horror!!!

Really? the liberal state funded university in Southern California… please continue to sing their praises it’s not very often that people on the right can compliment the actions of our education system. Especially the liberal institutions
I’m complimenting that a liberal institution finally had the balls to stand up to the radical left spewing its antisemitic lies. I give credit where credit is due.

Aren’t YOU glad that they shut the little Jew-hater up? I know how you liberals object to bigotry.

Its a lot sad we love in a time when a young lady is unable to give a commencement speech because of the threats of violence. I understand the need to maintain student and spectator safety, however we should be a society that can hear opinions contrary from our own without resorting to harming people.
Why are Leftist institutions such tyrannical fascists bent upon censorship?

Just imagine it's Kyle Rittenhouse, Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk, Jordan Peterson, Dinesh D'souza or Steven Crowder... Suddenly you'll be A-okay with it. 🖕
It couldn't be because they don't have the security to protect any of those people.

What happened is that the school got a look at her anti-Jew postings on social media, asked to see her speech, and when they did, shut the antisemite down.

Good call.
Otherwise scum would have blocked them from exiting. They like roadblocks, makes them falsely powerful and in control which in their myopia they never are otherwise

That could very well be, and sounds a lot more truthful than "We don't have enough security".
Well, that’s where their liberalism comes in. They don’t want to criticize a Jew-hater, so they give the excuse about security.

mostly in America but to some extent the other parts of the western world …is there this type of threats of violence against people for talking an issue ….it is completely unheard of in the eastern world.

Ukraine , Russia, Palestine and Israel are not the USA.

Last edited:
That Israel was doing it. It’s the same blood libel the English used to drum up hatred against Jews in the 13th century.
The way this war is going I can see how some, especially people who have friends and family in Palestine who are boing kill may see it as such

Forum List

Back