The U.S. Needs To Act Against Russian Threat To Ukraine!

And that isn't even a complete list!

FGRztsvUYAMx7MY
Many Americans think this is just fine. Particularly dumb conservatives. They love war, yet their beloved Founders and their Messiah Jesus preached peace. Cons are a dumb confused lot.

Many Americans think this is just fine. Particularly dumb conservatives. They love war, yet their beloved Founders and their Messiah Jesus preached peace. Cons are a dumb confused lot.
Since the end of the Second World War, Capital has shifted the political system of coordinates far to the right. The American Republicans of the 50s stood on positions to the left of the current Sanders.
D8GybIZWwAAeIxk.jpg

Today, the left-right division is a real simulacrum, for confusing the brains.
At the same time, of course, the so-called "leftists and Democrats" are stupid and evil perverts, seeing which, any normal person turns to the Republicans. This is the whole trick of the two-party system - the circus of political freaks replaces the circus of political prostitutes.

Last edited:
U.S.-trained right-wing death squads massacred over 1,000 people accused of aiding leftist guerillas in El Salvador’s bloody civil war.

"US trained". Not US, but simply trained by the US.

I call your claim, and raise you by the over 22,000 killed by the Soviet Union itself in the Katyn Forest.

What took you so long?

If you think that is actually my belief, you are just proving once again why you are John Snow.

However, I am well known for giving snarky images when I think something has been said that I find funny. And to be honest, almost all of your posts are funny because you just repeat yourself over and over again. As if it really means anything.

I am simply showing how big of a joke I see this as.

Last edited:
You are a true murderous blood thirsty imperialist. A typical dumb American. Proud his country raped and murdered women and children.

Early the next morning, the soldiers reassembled the entire village in the square. They separated the men from the women and children, divided them into separate groups and locked them in the church, the convent, and various houses.[10]

During the morning, they proceeded to interrogate, torture, and execute the men in several locations.[11] Around noon, they began taking the women and older girls in groups, separating them from their children and murdering them with machine guns after raping them.[12] Girls as young as 10 were raped, and soldiers were reportedly heard bragging about how they especially liked the 12-year-old girls.[13] Finally, they killed the children, at first by slitting their throats, and later by hanging them from trees; one child killed in this manner was reportedly two years old.[14] After killing the entire population, the soldiers set fire to the buildings.

The soldiers remained in El Mozote that night but, the next day, went to the village of Los Toriles and carried out a further massacre. Men, women, and children were taken from their homes, lined up, robbed, and shot, and their homes then set ablaze
El Mozote massacre - Wikipedia

Proud his country raped and murdered women and children.

Who were the murderers?

It makes no sense for US citizens to make excuses. Yes, Reagan broke all the left and totalitarian regimes, yes, he completely turned politics, but this is exactly what he wanted. Non-interference is not an end in itself. The villains and terrorists from Serbia came under the tribunal, and the people got rid of the terror. And so on.

In the contrary leftist betrayal in Afghanistan will lead to the genocide of the Hazaras, the cowardly policy towards China destroys the Uyghurs and so on. There is nothing to be ashamed of. This is a shame for left America, there are now fagots and barbies instead of warriors.

We loved America of cowboys and supermen, America of Rambo, the noble warrior, not America of fagots who make excuses for that America killed villains. Let Europe make excuses for not killing them

Of course. Every self-respecting capitalist should sooner or later use Goebbels propaganda.

"Propaganda".

Yeah, to bad the Russian government finally admitted that they had really done it. Even releasing to the Polish government memos from Stalin and Beria themselves planning then describing the aftermath of the executions.

"Propaganda".

Yeah, to bad the Russian government finally admitted that they had really done it. Even releasing to the Polish government memos from Stalin and Beria themselves planning then describing the aftermath of the executions.
The Russian government? The same government that at the same time, in the early 90s, betrayed the country and committed a right-wing coup? They would admit to anything just to justify their betrayal and please the capitalists of the West.
The Poles were killed by the Nazis. A common and natural thing for them. They have always sought to destroy the best representatives of their enemies. They didn't need people capable of leading the "untermensch". A believer in the opposite is a moron.

The Russian government? The same government that at the same time, in the early 90s, betrayed the country and committed a right-wing coup?
In the 90s there was a leftist coup, idiot, it led to the left politics of the 00s. The right-wing coup was in the 85, when Reagan took the Kremlin fagots from the KGB by the butt

Forum List

Back