The Turtle Sticks His Head Out Of His Shell: Mitch McConnell Shuts Down Bill To Protect Mueller

The investigation won't end, firing Rosenstein/Mueller will amplify it, just like firing Comey did.....

McConnell and Ryan made certain he'd be impeached for his actions......bet they are hoping he does it.....just like all the Dems...

Yeah you may be right. I think secretly they want President Pence. But also think they want this investigation to end.

Getting both would be their ultimate goal knowing that the midterms spell trouble if nothing changes.
if they had passed the bill to protect Mueller /Rosenstein from being fired....then the President would have been sheltered from doing the impeachable offense of firing those in charge of an official investigation, of which he is a ''subject''....

I voted for Trump for three reasons mainly.

1) I didn't want leftists appointing anti-2nd amendment judges to the SC.
2) I didn't want the corrupt Clintons in the white house again. I don't trust them. Period. They are extremely shady and they don't come across as good people, and they aren't stupid either. They are very good at fooling the people.
3) To piss off and send an important message to all of the career establishment politicians on both sides of the aisle that enough is enough out of them. Get with the program. At this point, we would vote for ANYONE over you guys.

So you trust the Orange Dude with the best words and a very good brain.

Got it

Great going Mitch. Now it's time to disrupt Muellers investigation by having Rosenstein fired or impeached.

As GOP balks, McConnell shuts down bill to protect Mueller
McConnell is a bad, bad man.
When the President is impeached, it will be on his head. Goddam him.

You can't just impeach a president because you disagree with him firing someone.
sure you can.... if he fires those in an official investigation, that's obstruction of justice, a felony offense.

I voted for Trump for three reasons mainly.

1) I didn't want leftists appointing anti-2nd amendment judges to the SC.
2) I didn't want the corrupt Clintons in the white house again. I don't trust them. Period. They are extremely shady and they don't come across as good people, and they aren't stupid either. They are very good at fooling the people.
3) To piss off and send an important message to all of the career establishment politicians on both sides of the aisle that enough is enough out of them. Get with the program. At this point, we would vote for ANYONE over you guys.

So you trust the Orange Dude with the best words and a very good brain.

Got it

More than any of the career politicians? Hell yeah! With Trump, what you see is what you get. He is an asshole, but he isn't shady enough to hide that fact. The others, well . . . everything is through the "back door" with those guys.

Great going Mitch. Now it's time to disrupt Muellers investigation by having Rosenstein fired or impeached.

You can't just impeach a president because you disagree with him firing someone.
I wouldn't know. I'm just going by what people who DO know say will happen, veiled in the words "Constitutional crisis." Republicans are saying it as well. We don't need that. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

sure you can.... if he fires those in an official investigation, that's obstruction of justice, a felony offense.

What evidence is this investigation based on? I mean, aside from rumors and stuff. I keep hearing about all of these raids and such things, yet nothing ever seems to come of them. Where is the EVIDENCE?

This is the beginning to shut Mueller down.

You and Orange Foolius go ahead and do that ... see what happens.

It won't be pleasant, and the investigation will continue anyway.
Rubbish!

I'll raise your Rubbish with a BALDERDASH. :)

Again - see what happens ..

And of course we will - probably this week or next. As you say, the groundwork is laid.

What will happen? Don't tell me that someone who uses the term "balderdash" is actually threatening other people and trying to be tough? :D
balderdash, missy

The investigation won't end, firing Rosenstein/Mueller will amplify it, just like firing Comey did.....

McConnell and Ryan made certain he'd be impeached for his actions......bet they are hoping he does it.....just like all the Dems...

Yeah you may be right. I think secretly they want President Pence. But also think they want this investigation to end.

Getting both would be their ultimate goal knowing that the midterms spell trouble if nothing changes.
if they had passed the bill to protect Mueller /Rosenstein from being fired....then the President would have been sheltered from doing the impeachable offense of firing those in charge of an official investigation, of which he is a ''subject''....

I find nothing flawed about your logic.

What I DON'T understand is why Ryan - on his way out - isn't interested in protecting whatever integrity he once had by growing a spine.

Poor guy sold his soul along with 80% of the rest of 'em.

This is the beginning to shut Mueller down.

You and Orange Foolius go ahead and do that ... see what happens.

It won't be pleasant, and the investigation will continue anyway.
Rubbish!

I'll raise your Rubbish with a BALDERDASH. :)

Again - see what happens ..

And of course we will - probably this week or next. As you say, the groundwork is laid.

What will happen? Don't tell me that someone who uses the term "balderdash" is actually threatening other people and trying to be tough? :D
balderdash, missy

We all know that even I could beat you up, little Jake. :D

What you people need to do is accept that your candidate lost because she was a terrible candidate and a terrible person. :dunno: Accept your defeat. Come out with candidates who do not threaten citizens rights and who are not social justice warriors for a change. There are important issues that we want dealt with in this country, and your people are just not doing it.

Quit wasting our money and our time and get to doing your goddamn job and do some things to help this country out, dumb assholes.

^ Incensed at money "being wasted" by Mueller after 11 months on the job.

Cheered this guy v for spending tens of millions on his 2 year investigation - the 9th on Benghazi

gowdy.jpg

I found the whole campaign slogan of "I'm with HER" to be quite insulting to my intelligence actually. I don't vote on candidates based on their gender. I don't feel that I am so oppressed as a woman that I need to have a woman as a president, although I wouldn't mind if it was the RIGHT woman who was strong and not so focused on social issues.

Oh, I guess the evidence is that Hillary LOST the election to Donald Trump. Can't be!!! :D Lol. The Russians! Blame the Russians. Don't blame the DNC! :D
Chris, take your head out of the proverbial sand, and read the Press.... so you can know what's actually going on instead of being so clueless on this....you're smarter than these thoughtless one liner/memes...

Quit wasting our money and our time and get to doing your goddamn job and do some things to help this country out, dumb assholes.

^ Incensed at money "being wasted" by Mueller after 11 months on the job.

Cheered this guy v for spending tens of millions on his 2 year investigation - the 9th on Benghazi

gowdy.jpg

I cheered this guy? Do you have a link to that? In fact, during the election, I was one of the few who said to LET IT GO unless some new evidence comes out, and then we got some leaked emails. Good Lord. What an absolute mess you people are.

Forum List

Back