The Turtle Sticks His Head Out Of His Shell: Mitch McConnell Shuts Down Bill To Protect Mueller

What you leftists fail to understand is that most Americans love their country and want their country to be strong and great. You are out of touch in your little partisan bubbles. :D
you only love White people and have unhinged hatred for minorities
Barbara Bush: "I don't know how women can vote" for Trump - CBS ...
upload_2018-4-18_10-41-59.jpeg▶ 1:34
https://www.cbsnews.com/.../barbara-bush-i-dont-know-how-women...
Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush and his mother, former First Lady B

The dems should just come out and tell us during the next election, we want to take away your rights, especially if you are a conservative or a republican. We want to raise your taxes exponentially while we do nothing to account to you for where or what we are spending them on. Fuck you, America sucks and we think you are all racist bigots. Thank you and don't forget to vote dem. :D ROFL.
The Conservatives should just come out and say we do not want you to have Social Security in old age ...we do not want hungry American children to have food ...Conservatives should send a direct message of "Fuck you to the Middle Class"
do not hem and haw ...be strong ...stop pussy footing ..

Well, at this point, I feel that voting for a democrat who is anti rights is like casting a vote AGAINST myself and my rights. So, until the democrat politicians realize that the people have rights and that we are not going to tolerate them messing with them due to the actions of a lunatic who abused HIS rights, then I will never cast a vote for a dem. Too bad because I do agree with them on some other issues, only those issues don't matter to me as much as protecting my rights from the government.

I'm afraid the fix is in folks. It's no longer a covert Coup-attempt we're witnessing. It's an overt effort at this point. The judge who recently denied Trump's lawyer's motion to view materials seized by Mueller's raid, actually officiated George Soros' wedding. Of all the judges in America, we get a Soros Puppet. When will Americans get pissed off? They are witnessing an attempted Coup d'etat.

Well, at this point, I feel that voting for a democrat who is anti rights is like casting a vote AGAINST myself and my rights. So, until the democrat politicians realize that the people have rights and that we are not going to tolerate them messing with them due to the actions of a lunatic who abused HIS rights, then I will never cast a vote for a dem. Too bad because I do agree with them on some other issues, only those issues don't matter to me as much as protecting my rights from the government.
I know that you agree with this ... I know you do ...in fact you are very proud he said this and you agree
women-you-have-to-treat-them-like-shit-trump-4-12-8549130.png

I'm afraid the fix is in folks. It's no longer a covert Coup-attempt we're witnessing. It's an overt effort at this point. The judge who recently denied Trump's lawyer's motion to view materials seized by Mueller's raid, actually officiated George Soros' wedding. Of all the judges in America, we get a Soros Puppet. When will Americans get pissed off? They are witnessing an attempted Coup d'etat.
Benghazi you silly cry baby

The dems should just come out and tell us during the next election, we want to take away your rights, especially if you are a conservative or a republican. We want to raise your taxes exponentially while we do nothing to account to you for where or what we are spending them on. Fuck you, America sucks and we think you are all racist bigots. Thank you and don't forget to vote dem. :D ROFL.

Oh, and we want to continue our policies of not being a business friendly environment and driving businesses overseas because you know, no job is better than a minimum wage job. :D

And next - You will tell us that Trump's tax cuts adding 1.5 trillion to the deficit were what "true patriots who love America" wanted

Think again

• The new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows that the tax cuts, never broadly popular, have sagged in public esteem lately — just 27 percent of Americans call them a good idea.

GOP tax cuts have gotten less popular with voters, new NBC/WSJ poll says

Oh, and we want to continue our policies of not being a business friendly environment and driving businesses overseas because you know, no job is better than a minimum wage job. :D

And next - You will tell us that Trump's tax cuts adding 1.5 trillion to the deficit were what "true patriots who love America" wanted

Think again

• The new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows that the tax cuts, never broadly popular, have sagged in public esteem lately — just 27 percent of Americans call them a good idea.

8a49449adb228d88190749ab284f2d9f1daa6ade5a0dff7bb79229bca96038e6.jpg

Think again

I know. What a terrible thing to have cut taxes to people who work damn hard to earn their money. I hate him for that. Lol. :D We don't need to pay MORE taxes. The government spends a billion dollars per minute almost. What needs to happen is the government needs to make some cuts in THEIR spending and tighten THEIR belts for a change instead of forcing us to fund their bloated and redundant system of "agencies."

Women , who are half of the Population of America, HAVE TO BE TREATED LIKE SHIT...so says your Orange Hero ...and he has followed through on that grabbing at you all's pussy

Yup, of all the judges in America, we get a Soros Puppet asshole to decide things. But hey, it's probably all just an innocent coincidence. :eek-52:

Think again

I know. What a terrible thing to have cut taxes to people who work damn hard to earn their money. I hate him for that. Lol. :D We don't need to pay MORE taxes. The government spends a billion dollars per minute almost. What needs to happen is the government needs to make some cuts in THEIR spending and tighten THEIR belts for a change instead of forcing us to fund their bloated and redundant system of "agencies."
Women have to be treated like shit says Orange Diarrhea

We can cut out foreign aid to those countries who are CLEARLY not helpful to us in any way whatsoever. There are a lot of places where the government could cut spending OUR tax dollars instead of continuing with their wasteful spending with the approval of their dumb sheeple constituents.

Are you serious? Do you guys ever quit with that shit?
The judge made a fair decision that no one is complaining about at this point. In several weeks, if any of the collected evidence is deemed inadmissable by an independent review, it will not be presented. Period.
Coup d'etat my ass. Who told you that, Hannity?

Women , who are half of the Population of America, HAVE TO BE TREATED LIKE SHIT...so says your Orange Hero ...and he has followed through on that grabbing at you all's pussy

I generally find that most of the "women" who are trumptards don't have very much of a connection to women. they're too busy defending sexual predators.

Yup, of all the judges in America, we get a Soros Puppet asshole to decide things. But hey, it's probably all just an innocent coincidence. :eek-52:
We do have tissues as well as grief counselors you silly weak sad cuck

I generally find that most of the "women" who are trumptards don't have very much of a connection to women. they're too busy defending sexual predators.
Those women who do that are the weakest and the most pathetic self Haters

US Economy Visualized: Government Tax Revenue & Deficit stacked in $100 bills

04-1_hour_us_government_budget_spending-kleptocracy.us.jpg

US Budget in 1 Hour: $435,841,200

For the year 2011:

- The US Government spends $435,841,200 (~$435 million) per hour (both portions)
- Of the total money shown above, the US Government borrows $187,785,388 (187 million) each hour-- shown on the right portion.

No problem filling up a UPS/Fedex truck each hour, full of cash. The mail-man will never be out of a job processing all those payments..

US Budget in 1 Day: $10,460,188,800
For the year 2011:

- The US Government spends $10,460,188,800 (~$10 billion, 460 million) per day (both portions)
- Of the total money shown above, the US Government borrows $4,506,849,315 (4 billion, 506 million) each day.

US Budget in 1 Week: $73,221,917,808
For the year 2011:

- The US Government spends $73,221,917,808 (~$73 billion, 221 million) per week (both portions)
- Of the total money shown above, the US Government borrows $31,547,945,205 (31 billion, 547 million) each week-- shown on the right portion.

You can say Booyakashaa when this is your weekly allowance.

Forum List

Back