The Tree of Life synagogue - A Must Read For All Hate Mongers !

Mr. Bowers, the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooter, had a sharp, enduring hatred for President Trump, and that was his motive. Sure, it was a hate crime. The idea of recognizing Jerusalem as the Eternal Capital of the Jewish people drove Bowers to madness.

No mention of what religion Bowers is, my guess is he is a devout Jihadi.
That is ridiculous! Hate for Trump was not his motive. It was hate for Jews!!

Mr. Bowers hates President Trump because of Trump's love for the Jewish people.

Mr. Bowers, the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooter, had a sharp, enduring hatred for President Trump, and that was his motive. Sure, it was a hate crime. The idea of recognizing Jerusalem as the Eternal Capital of the Jewish people drove Bowers to madness.

Mr. Bowers hates President Trump because of Trump's love for the Jewish people.
That may be his perception of Trump although I doubt the accuracy of it. Trumps blind support for Israel is political and has little to do with his feelings about Jews. In any case, there is no reason to believe that hatred for Trump motivated him.

The synagogue shooter hated Trump. So you have that in common.
I have NOTHING in common with him. He hates Trump because he does not believe that he is a real Nazi or Nationalist. I hate Trump because I know that he is.
He is not and to call him a nazi is foolish hate mongering.

At least you are showing your true colors.

You are not about progressive support of lbgt rights you are about hatred of those you disagree with.

This must be sarcasm, right?

This must be sarcasm, right?

Not sarcastic at all. The gentleman, Mr. Holmes, who shot up the Colorado movie palace , is a muslim.

Just speculating on Bowers' religion from the known facts.

Hate =s' those of you who HATE TRUMP and his supporters what the fk do u think killed the " jews" a.h. a Trump hater.

Do not dare to claim that you believe in democracy, do not dare to call liberals Fascists , if you promote hate!

I STRONGLY promote Hate, Anger and Fesr. They’re the only truly motivating factors for people.

I don’t believe in Democracy and never have. I’ve been very clear about that over the years.

I don’t call Liberals or Progressives “Fascists”. I call them Godforsaken wastes of flesh and oxygen, human excrement, and worse.

I strongly urge everyone to read this before you utter, or condone another hateful, bigoted word here or any where else!

Lambda Legal Responds to Tree of Life Massacre, Week of White Supremacist Violence

Selected Excerpts:

Our hearts go out to the family, friends, and community of the Tree of Life congregation following the anti-Semitic massacre on Saturday. We share in the grief and anger of people everywhere in response to this latest act of hate violence at the end of one of the most painful weeks in recent memory. We stand with other marginalized and targeted communities, united in our determination to beat back bigotry

We stand opposed to the white supremacist violence convulsing our nation and stand in solidarity with all those who have been targeted by it. We stand in solidarity with the Jewish community of Pittsburgh, and with Jewish people everywhere across this country. We stand in solidarity with the African-American community of Louisville, and with people of color everywhere across this country. We stand in solidarity with immigrants.

This is what it comes down to......

“We know that all of these attacks are connected, each part of a larger web of hate that is being spun in an effort to undermine civil rights and intimidate people. And we know that LGBTQ people are targets in that larger web. Last week began with news of a memo being circulated within the federal government that sought to erase transgender, intersex, and gender non-conforming people by literally defining them out of existence for purposes of federal law.

The bottom line....

“This effort to undermine our democracy through violence and repression must not be allowed to succeed.

Do not dare to claim that you believe in democracy, do not dare to call liberals Fascists , if you promote hate!

Tell that to the para military wings of the democrat party...antifa and black lives matter...the ones responsible for violence and death...it was the black lives supporters who have murdered at least 9 police officers.....and antifa is engaging in large scale violence and intimidation...it was a bernie sanders supporter who tried to kill Republicans, and only failed to rack up a high body count because there were armed police there to stop him.....and the Synagogue shooter....had more in common with democrats....he hated Trump and Israel.....two things the democrats hate....... and the anti-semites are loud and proud and prominent in the democrat party.....louis farrrakhan, linda sarsour, Ihan omar, keith ellison, al sharpton, jeremiah wright...antifa, black lives matter...all anti semitic, all anti Trump...

So look in the mirror.

I have NOTHING in common with him. He hates Trump because he does not believe that he is a real Nazi or Nationalist. I hate Trump because I know that he is.
You both hate. You both hate Trump for different reasons.

Follow your own advice in your OP and stop hating, however you rationalize it.

I strongly urge everyone to read this before you utter, or condone another hateful, bigoted word here or any where else!

Lambda Legal Responds to Tree of Life Massacre, Week of White Supremacist Violence

Selected Excerpts:

Our hearts go out to the family, friends, and community of the Tree of Life congregation following the anti-Semitic massacre on Saturday. We share in the grief and anger of people everywhere in response to this latest act of hate violence at the end of one of the most painful weeks in recent memory. We stand with other marginalized and targeted communities, united in our determination to beat back bigotry

We stand opposed to the white supremacist violence convulsing our nation and stand in solidarity with all those who have been targeted by it. We stand in solidarity with the Jewish community of Pittsburgh, and with Jewish people everywhere across this country. We stand in solidarity with the African-American community of Louisville, and with people of color everywhere across this country. We stand in solidarity with immigrants.

“We know that all of these attacks are connected, each part of a larger web of hate that is being spun in an effort to undermine civil rights and intimidate people. And we know that LGBTQ people are targets in that larger web. Last week began with news of a memo being circulated within the federal government that sought to erase transgender, intersex, and gender non-conforming people by literally defining them out of existence for purposes of federal law.

The bottom line....

“This effort to undermine our democracy through violence and repression must not be allowed to succeed.

Your desire to smear your partisan enemies with the blood of innocents is denied.

NEXT!

Selected Excerpts:

The bottom line....

Why would anyone care what a pro-faggot organization has to say about events that aren't even related to the faggotry and sickness that they promote?
They promote and defend human / civil rights! You are exactly the type of "person" who I am addressing with my admonition! You should be ashamed ! You have blood on your hands !!

Nope. They are trying to use their claim for "equality" as a partisan weapon.

We saw how such people are whores when the feminists got down on their knees for Clinton.

All this is doing is pissing me off at them.

Stopping the hate starts with yourself.
That is right. It starts with your self. Those who respond to hate with hate are not the same as those who initiate the hate

Consider the impact it would have on the conservatives on this site, if you stopped being so bitter and hateful towards them.

THe journey of a thousands miles begins with a single step. Are you prepared to take that step?

Selected Excerpts:

The bottom line....

Tell that to the para military wings of the democrat party...antifa and black lives matter...the ones responsible for violence and death...it was the black lives supporters who have murdered at least 9 police officers.....and antifa is engaging in large scale violence and intimidation...it was a bernie sanders supporter who tried to kill Republicans, and only failed to rack up a high body count because there were armed police there to stop him.....and the Synagogue shooter....had more in common with democrats....he hated Trump and Israel.....two things the democrats hate....... and the anti-semites are loud and proud and prominent in the democrat party.....louis farrrakhan, linda sarsour, Ihan omar, keith ellison, al sharpton, jeremiah wright...antifa, black lives matter...all anti semitic, all anti Trump...

So look in the mirror.

The para military wings of the democrat party???:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:That's as far as I got...

Selected Excerpts:

The bottom line....

So look in the mirror.

The para military wings of the democrat party???:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:That's as far as I got...
Is that when you dropped trow and bent over...You heard paramilitary which usually is all men?
Exit only unless gay----->:cul2::cul2:

Selected Excerpts:

The bottom line....

So look in the mirror.

You're the one trying to smear mainstream republicans as fucking nazis.

You don't get to laugh off anyone or anything.

He is what—a Nazi or a nationalist?

You do know, don't you. that genuine Naziism has been extinct for decades, now, right? There may be one or two 90+-year-old Nazis hiding out somewhere in South America, but for all intents and purposes, they and their ideology no longer exist in any meaningful form.

As for a nationalist, I sure hope so. We had eight years of a President that was all too happy to sacrifice the interests of this country and of the American people, in order to pander to the interests of foreign nations and foreign people. It is very specifically the duty of the President, and of every member of Congress, to stand for the interests of this country, and its people. And by definition, that is what a nationalist is—someone who puts the interests of his own country and his own countrymen ahead of any foreign interests.

Any elected representative of the American people, who is not a nationalist, is guilty of malfeasance.

Yes his hate for Trump was.

Synagogue shooter hated Donald Trump and shows what real hatred, anti-Semitism looks like

Trump is not anti-Semitic so to kill Jews has nothing to do with Trump's beliefs. Why do you blame it on Trump or on "the right" when he hated the republican president and hated Jews, a people the republicans don't hate and the president has no hate for whatsoever? So I beg to ask you, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH REPUBLICANS? He hated Trump and hated Jews. He decided to shoot the Jews because they didn't have armed body guards that would shoot back. If anything, Trump and the republican party is a victim like the Jews are, one of the things he hates with no real motive.

Selected Excerpts:

The bottom line....

john-adams-president-quote-democracy-while-it-lasts-is-more-bloody.jpg

You do know, don't you. that genuine Naziism has been extinct for decades, now, right? There may be one or two 90+-year-old Nazis hiding out somewhere in South America, but for all intents and purposes, they and their ideology no longer exist in any meaningful form.

As for a nationalist, I sure hope so. We had eight years of a President that was all too happy to sacrifice the interests of this country and of the American people, in order to pander to the interests of foreign nations and foreign people. It is very specifically the duty of the President, and of every member of Congress, to stand for the interests of this country, and its people. And by definition, that is what a nationalist is—someone who puts the interests of his own country and his own countrymen ahead of any foreign interests.

Any elected representative of the American people, who is not a nationalist, is guilty of malfeasance.

Yes, he knows that. He is just lying to smear his enemies, because he realized a long time ago, that he can't advance his liberal agenda using the Truth.

Yes, he knows that. He is just lying to smear his enemies, because he realized a long time ago, that he can't advance his liberal agenda using the Truth.

What am I lying about? You boys might want to educate yourselves on the history and concept of Nationalism. All Nationalism is not equal

Negative and Positive Nationalism

Due to the nature of nationalism, conflict is inevitable, particularly when it comes to nationalism as a political movement. Within the bounds of a nation there are people who are insiders and those who are outsiders. The way in which a nation portrays "the other" is crucial in determining whether the nationalism is positive or negative. Nazi Germany and the outcomes of Hitler’s campaign against the Jews during World War II is an example of the dangers of nationalism. The Indian rebellion against colonial rule by the British and subsequent independence is an example of positive nationalism

https://classroom.synonym.com/modern-political-concept-nationalism-6444.html

Remember Trumps “shit hole “comment. That is just one small example of his negative brand of Nationalism. His war on NATO is another.

Here is more food for thought:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2018/11/12/a-powerful-reminder-of-the-dangers-of-trumpian-nationalism/?utm_term=.bc01b030240e

T
he commemorations also underscored the magnificent achievement of the post-World War II international liberal order — which prevented any wars of this magnitude, ushered in decades of prosperity and drew bitter enemies in to close alliances. One truly has to have a heart of stone and a lack of any understanding of the 20th century not to be moved by the sight of leaders of the European nations walking together in the rain down the Champs-Elysees or the obvious personal affection between German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron.

And Trump? Where was he? Macron is right!

Macron’s speech was a perfectly delivered argument for preserving the international order and rejecting President Trump’s noxious nationalism. Macron explained, “Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By putting our own interests first, with no regard for others, we erase the very thing that a nation holds dearest, and the thing that keeps it alive: its moral values.” He continued, “Old demons are rising again. New ideologies are manipulating religions, and history is threatening to repeat its tragedies. Let us vow once more as nations to ensure peace is the utmost priority, above all else, because we know what it cost.”

Forum List

Back