The Top 3 Hottest Congressional Chicks!!

She scares you.

Still with the fifth grade personal attacks when you have no honest, real critique.

Keep it up.

PS -- you're getting a little stalkerish with the inappropriately intimate names.

Of course she scares me. She's batshit crazy. And carries a gun that she'll pull out at moment's notice. :) But, she is attractive, which is what I believe the OP was trying to make a list of.
If you're a guy, of course she should give you pause. But...usually, the little head wins out. :auiqs.jpg:

On the policy end, she's just another alt-right hack that doesn't really have any policy positions. She just reacts. Pretty standard for the new crop of Republican congresscritters.

On your last comment, I'd say "deal with it". But truth be told, I've used that line before and it always gets the hair on the back raised up.
Your liberal use of the Fake News emojii, your constant repeating of the same lines post after post, and the fact that you really don't say a whole lot....yeah..deal with it.
Or stop responding to my posts.

Well, at least you got rid of your offensive avatar. :)

My absolute top pick would have to go to this beauty.

True, I adore her woke politics and empty virtue signaling - but it's that Venus De Milo visage that gets me to full mast like a rocket.

220px-Rosa_DeLauro_%28cropped%29.jpg

We love how she scares you.

Empowered conservative women love scaring weenie leftist vermin sock puppets.

Empowered!!! So scared of her own shadow that she can't leave the house unless heavily armed is not "empowered". Paying her business expenses from campaign funds???? Lyng about a "stolen election", running for the party of Donald Trump. What empowering about sucking up to that loser????

Of course she scares me. She's batshit crazy. And carries a gun that she'll pull out at moment's notice. :) But, she is attractive, which is what I believe the OP was trying to make a list of.
If you're a guy, of course she should give you pause. But...usually, the little head wins out. :auiqs.jpg:

On the policy end, she's just another alt-right hack that doesn't really have any policy positions. She just reacts. Pretty standard for the new crop of Republican congresscritters.

On your last comment, I'd say "deal with it". But truth be told, I've used that line before and it always gets the hair on the back raised up.
Your liberal use of the Fake News emojii, your constant repeating of the same lines post after post, and the fact that you really don't say a whole lot....yeah..deal with it.
Or stop responding to my posts.

Well, at least you got rid of your offensive avatar. :)

I felt guilty about making you cry.

Forum List

Back