They call 2023 the hottest year on record yet see what happened at Death Valley

No, we don't. We always point at long-term averages over large areas.

I get that you actually believe the stupid stuff you say, but that's because your cult has fed you a load of bull. Like most deniers, you don't possess the brainpower required to understand the topic.
My fans, I invite you to carefully read the above. Does it look to you like that person has thought things through? HE declares things about me that are so far wrong, what should I tell him back?

Clearly he knows so little about climate he decided to try to insult me.

My fans, I invite you to carefully read the above. Does it look to you like that person has thought things through? HE declares things about me that are so far wrong, what should I tell him back?

Clearly he knows so little about climate he decided to try to insult me.
So, you’re not a climate denier in spite of all the scientific facts around you.

My fans, I invite you to carefully read the above. Does it look to you like that person has thought things through?
The things you say on this thread make no sense. Look at your first post. It's one big logical fallacy.

It assumes there's no 'statistical noise" in regards to temperature. That is completely wrong.

It assumes all spots on earth will warm by exactly the same amount due to global warming. That is completely wrong.

Your assumptions are just plain wrong, so your conclusion is wrong. And you don't seem to realize that, even after it's patiently explained to you, which indicates you're not good at logic, not well-informed on the topic, and not mature enough to accept education.

We've been kind to you so far, because you appear to be someone who is well-meaning, but badly misled by the propaganda you've consumed.

Last edited:
The things you say on this thread make no sense. You're wrong, you're plainly ignorant of the topic, and your logic is bad all-around.

We've been kind to you so far, because you appear to be someone who is well-meaning, but badly misled by the propaganda you've consumed.
Such a good example of not thinking things through. I got more than I expected by some Democrats who chose to try to target me personally.

Such a good example of not thinking things through. I got more than I expected by some Democrats who chose to try to target me personally.
Predictable, that you'd eventually go off on a crazy political rant. You're a boring political cultist, repeating what TheParty told you to say.

If right wing politics vanished, denialism would instantly vanish with it, because denialism is entirely about politics, not science.

If left wing politics vanished, climate science wouldn't change at all, because it's actual science, not affected by politics.

How many times in the past 6 months has Democrats raised hell about the cold all over the northern hemisphere? None of you have.
Bob, it’s not just about weather in one part of the world. It’s about climate and extreme weather events.

Bob, it’s not just about weather in one part of the world. It’s about climate and extreme weather events.
Except when it warms up. Then if it gets hot in say Arkansas, the Democarts preach to us it is climate. But climate lasts 30 years and not a few warm years.

Except when it warms up. Then if it gets hot in say Arkansas, the Democarts preach to us it is climate. But climate lasts 30 years and not a few warm years.
And what have the past 30 years of temperatures informed us about climate change bob.

This brain trust can't figure out the concept of "lag time", yet he expects to be taken seriously.
Lag time is exactly what I have been describing. The lag time for the restored heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic - that triggered the glacial period when it was disrupted - to warm the earth back up to its pre-glacial temperature. CO2 is a red herring. The vast majority of heat is stored in the ocean. When heat circulation from the Atlantic gets disrupted, northern hemisphere temperatures plunge. When it gets restored, northern hemisphere temperatures rise but it takes a very long time to return to the trigger temperature. That's the lag time.

glacial cycles.png

When will you be publishing your discovery?

🤣
CO2 is a red herring. The vast majority of heat is stored in the ocean. When heat circulation from the Atlantic gets disrupted, northern hemisphere temperatures plunge. When it gets restored, northern hemisphere temperatures rise but it takes a very long time to return to the trigger temperature. That's the lag time.

CO2 is a red herring. The vast majority of heat is stored in the ocean. When heat circulation from the Atlantic gets disrupted, northern hemisphere temperatures plunge. When it gets restored, northern hemisphere temperatures rise but it takes a very long time to return to the trigger temperature. That's the lag time.
Great, publish your groundbreaking work! 🤣

Forum List

Back