The Top 3 Hottest Congressional Chicks!!

I agree about Tulsi , except I don't think she is still a member of congress.
Tulsi used to look beautiful. Now she has gray hair steaks and doesn’t have her stylist dye her hair. She looks old.

I might take mace to the shed, sinima not so much.. She has a gap the size of Maine

Tulsi used to look beautiful. Now she has gray hair steaks and doesn’t have her stylist dye her hair. She looks old.
She looks great based on her age, she isn't a young check any longer.

At my age.... looks hot... from my perspective.

Hey, I can admit she's hot. She's cray-cray. But she's hot.
S'Matter? Jealous cause you're just a bit past your shelf life? :)

And when you can't admit it, out comes the personal attack.

You keep confirming so well what we have guessed about you in this milieu.

Let's hear more, please.

Admit what, sweetheart? Make some sense or stay on topic. :)
Jeez, your schtick is tired.

She scares you.

Still with the fifth grade personal attacks when you have no honest, real critique.

Keep it up.

PS -- you're getting a little stalkerish with the inappropriately intimate names.

I hesitate to even post this topic to this particular message board because I know there are a bunch of old fucks here who will get their knickers all sucked up in a wad. The really messed up part is that I am 52 fucking years old and I still talk like I am 25. So how old is the average poster on this message board? 102??? It is really sad, but I digress.

Here is my list of the top 3 hottest politicians in Congress, listed in order of pure fuckworthiness.

3. At number 3 it is the fabulous TULSI GABBARD. Yes, she is a former Democrat. Sure, she has some skin issues and has put on a little weight. But come on! Who would not love to saddle up to this chick and ride her hard and long? You have to be gay not to find her curves and pretty face attractive. Yes, she has been out of the House for a couple of years now. But that is o.k. Don't worry about it. https://www.congress.gov/member/tulsi-gabbard/G000571

2. At Number 2, it’s KRISTIN SINEMA. Like Tulsi, Sinema is also a former Democrat. That is quite a coincidence if you ask me. Sinema is a self-proclaimed “I will fuck anything that moves”-ite. Normally, dykes gross me out. But lipstick lesbians are a totally different story. Unlike Tulsi (who is deliberate and no-nonsense), Sin-enema is quirky and whimsical. She also has great curves, a pretty face, and seems rather adventurous. https://www.congress.gov/member/kyrsten-sinema/S001191

1. Now, the hottest … Keep in mind that this is entirely my opinion. Some of you folks out there may lean toward Maxine Waters as hottest. A lot of you old fuckers here probably dig Diane Feinstein. And I am willing to bet that there are at least one or two of you who get all hot and bothered over George Santos in drag (you sick fuckers!). But I like women. Show this is the one that I pick. My pick for hottest, sexiest, most bangworthy Congress chick is …..ANNA PAULINA LUNA! She is a hot Hispanic latinXXX meat puppet. Plus, being in the GOP it is clear that she is not an idiot. If you notice, all of my 3 picks are intelligent. Dummies turn me off. Back to Luna, she is hotter than an iPhone in downtown Baltimore!! Congresswoman Anna Luna

So there you have it, the 3 hottest chicks in Congress. As I said earlier, this is all based upon my opinion and taste. But, you would be hard-pressed to not include at least one of these women on my list on any of your lists (except for you old-as-dirt users and the gays, no offense).

C'mon - this entire thread was actually a surreptitious jab at AOC.

We all know it. ;)

Forum List

Back