The Top 3 Hottest Congressional Chicks!!

Anna wins this easily,
Anna-Paulina-with-guns-flag-backdop.jpg

I hesitate to even post this topic to this particular message board because I know there are a bunch of old fucks here who will get their knickers all sucked up in a wad. The really messed up part is that I am 52 fucking years old and I still talk like I am 25. So how old is the average poster on this message board? 102??? It is really sad, but I digress.

Here is my list of the top 3 hottest politicians in Congress, listed in order of pure fuckworthiness.

3. At number 3 it is the fabulous TULSI GABBARD. Yes, she is a former Democrat. Sure, she has some skin issues and has put on a little weight. But come on! Who would not love to saddle up to this chick and ride her hard and long? You have to be gay not to find her curves and pretty face attractive. Yes, she has been out of the House for a couple of years now. But that is o.k. Don't worry about it. https://www.congress.gov/member/tulsi-gabbard/G000571

2. At Number 2, it’s KRISTIN SINEMA. Like Tulsi, Sinema is also a former Democrat. That is quite a coincidence if you ask me. Sinema is a self-proclaimed “I will fuck anything that moves”-ite. Normally, dykes gross me out. But lipstick lesbians are a totally different story. Unlike Tulsi (who is deliberate and no-nonsense), Sin-enema is quirky and whimsical. She also has great curves, a pretty face, and seems rather adventurous. https://www.congress.gov/member/kyrsten-sinema/S001191

1. Now, the hottest … Keep in mind that this is entirely my opinion. Some of you folks out there may lean toward Maxine Waters as hottest. A lot of you old fuckers here probably dig Diane Feinstein. And I am willing to bet that there are at least one or two of you who get all hot and bothered over George Santos in drag (you sick fuckers!). But I like women. Show this is the one that I pick. My pick for hottest, sexiest, most bangworthy Congress chick is …..ANNA PAULINA LUNA! She is a hot Hispanic latinXXX meat puppet. Plus, being in the GOP it is clear that she is not an idiot. If you notice, all of my 3 picks are intelligent. Dummies turn me off. Back to Luna, she is hotter than an iPhone in downtown Baltimore!! Congresswoman Anna Luna

So there you have it, the 3 hottest chicks in Congress. As I said earlier, this is all based upon my opinion and taste. But, you would be hard-pressed to not include at least one of these women on my list on any of your lists (except for you old-as-dirt users and the gays, no offense).

:worthless:

Anna Paulina Luna…My pick for numero uno…

What the fuck is wrong with you homos?!?

Attachments

• DF63F36D-6632-4ABA-8D24-7E6DA3DFA335.jpeg
    DF63F36D-6632-4ABA-8D24-7E6DA3DFA335.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 7
Anna Luna, GOP

Attachments

• 85768F90-6839-447E-88E6-AE6762B3843D.jpeg
    85768F90-6839-447E-88E6-AE6762B3843D.jpeg
    231.8 KB · Views: 6
Anna

Attachments

• A75D7165-280E-482A-ABD9-D1FE608D0798.jpeg
    A75D7165-280E-482A-ABD9-D1FE608D0798.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
Did you guys forget Kristi Noem? In any event, I doubt anyone on this thread has the slightest chance with any of them.

Forum List

Back