Kyrsten Sinema Announces She Won't Seek Reelection

Voting machines in Republican districts failed, massive Illegal mail in for democrats. Sinaloa got their gal in office

POLITICS

Independent Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema will not seek reelection​

MARCH 5, 20243:13 PM ET

Kari Lake, who believes she is AZ governor just suffered a major setback, which makes Rep. Gallegos the clear front runner for the senate seat in AZ, I wonder if this time she will only accept victory like she did in 2022 when she lost like a dog to Katie Hobbs (current actual governor of AZ)
That's just dumb. Sinema's voters aren't going to vote for Gallegos. Think McFly, Think!

She knew she would lose. Her donors vanished. She will become yet another lobbyst.

Do you need a fucking quarter so you can call someone that gives a flying fuck? Now there's a chance for a republican to with that seat, that's all I care about.

That's just dumb. Sinema's voters aren't going to vote for Gallegos. Think McFly, Think!

Sure magatard, they will vote for delusional Kari after losinfg like a dog. Gallegos will destroy her.
1709704598786.png

Do you need a fucking quarter so you can call someone that gives a flying fuck? Now there's a chance for a republican to with that seat, that's all I care about.

Actually, Democratic Congressman Rueben Gallego of Arizona is odds on favorite to win the Senate now being held by Sinema. His opponent is Lyin' Kari Lake and she apparently to far right for Arizona Republicans.

Actually, Democratic Congressman Rueben Gallego of Arizona is odds on favorite to win the Senate now being held by Sinema. His opponent is Lyin' Kari Lake and she apparently to far right for Arizona Republicans.

We'll see, Arizona is getting a double dose of you commies illegal immigration invasion, we'll see how they like it.

We'll see, Arizona is getting a double dose of you commies illegal immigration invasion, we'll see how they like it.

You fascistss need something to bitch about. I noticed that you did not say it was P01135809 who told ReNaziKlans to kill the border bill so to give a win to Mr. Biden. Go ahead keeping the truth, it been known to give MAGA MAGGOTS a headache.

You fascistss need something to bitch about. I noticed that you did not say it was P01135809 who told ReNaziKlans to kill the border bill so to give a win to Mr. Biden. Go ahead keeping the truth, it been known to give MAGA MAGGOTS a headache.

Actually it's you commies that won't take up the house border bill, that would actually do something to put a stop to this shit. Obstruction is what you commie do.

Actually it's you commies that won't take up the house border bill, that would actually do something to put a stop to this shit. Obstruction is what you commie do.

Is that all you've really got? Calling me a Commie means nothing to me....namlely I've one those who the Communist North Vietamese AND Viet Cong and Communism is a failed system. I lost friends to the V.C.

I served my country, you just cowardly keyboard commando sucking up cheap beer and talk empty talk. P01135809 killed border bill. He could passed just like when he had a chance and failed. My god you are really fucking boring,

Is that all you've really got? Calling me a Commie means nothing to me....namlely I've one those who the Communist North Vietamese AND Viet Cong and Communism is a failed system. I lost friends to the V.C.

I served my country, you just cowardly keyboard commando sucking up cheap beer and talk empty talk. P01135809 killed border bill. He could passed just like when he had a chance and failed. My god you are really fucking boring,

Poor little newbie, I'm also a Vietnam vet, with a total of 26 years of service. perhaps you should stop acting like a commie and support HB2.

Forum List

Back