The Top 3 Hottest Congressional Chicks!!

Empowered!!! So scared of her own shadow that she can't leave the house unless heavily armed is not "empowered". Paying her business expenses from campaign funds???? Lyng about a "stolen election", running for the party of Donald Trump. What empowering about sucking up to that loser????

Do you look forward to being raped? That's kind of pathetic.

But, oh yeah. You leftist vermin are terrified of strong women, so it makes sense. Much as you whine about women's rights, you're the ones who get raped.

And murdered, some of you.

But I guess that's just retroactive abortion to y'all. Wise decision.

She never had one
Many have not

How many have had incinerators?
Many do not have garbage disposals?
Empowered!!! So scared of her own shadow that she can't leave the house unless heavily armed is not "empowered". Paying her business expenses from campaign funds???? Lyng about a "stolen election", running for the party of Donald Trump. What empowering about sucking up to that loser????
TDS
It always reverts back to that

1676497585679.png

Did not answer the question he’s wrong about but did provide misdirection
The top 50 cities have disposals at a 90% rate
Rural areas about 50%.

For the most part, NYC does not have garbage disposals and many New Yorkers are unfamiliar with them

Those old buildings have incinerators but not disposals

You can't do all of that for yourself?
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…

Life isn’t about what you Can do, but what you Should do.

I’m working to pay the bills, maintain the car and house, deal with making the family decisions. The absolute LEAST I SHOULD expect is to be fed and have the laundry and house cleaned by the person who doesn’t have to do those things I do.

Forum List

Back