The titles of my threads in the right hand side box are written in Chinese!

Were you spamming? :D

I haven't spammed since 1999, when I got a real job. :rolleyes:

Well, based on my own experiences with Falena, she was very polite and nice and a fair moderator. She was also cool, liked good music and was fun to talk to.

I know why..it's because I stay anonymous on the internet. :eusa_whistle:

Really, I can't say I blame her, much. But I do.

Oh please. Besides that, she never talks about you. It seems more like you are the one who has a problem with her. :)

I'm not alone in that. :rolleyes: There are others.

Hey, I don't post there anymore either because the rules are just too much for me to abide by. :D I can admit it.

Well, based on my own experiences with Falena, she was very polite and nice and a fair moderator. She was also cool, liked good music and was fun to talk to.

Oh please. Besides that, she never talks about you. It seems more like you are the one who has a problem with her. :)

Hey, I don't post there anymore either because the rules are just too much for me to abide by. :D I can admit it.

Same here, it's too restrictive. I couldn't go back after being on USMB. :oops:

What!? I heard you two were knocking boots there....

What is knocking boots?

Oh I looked it up and it says it means having sex. Are you seriously this deluded? :lol: Well, what the hell am I asking for. I already know that you are. Hopefully, you will be banned again soon enough though.

Forum List

Back