The titles of my threads in the right hand side box are written in Chinese!

What's up with that? Is it just me (please say no)! How could this happen?

Screen Shot of the situation as it is at this moment:

EWQc8hWUToiSZe1-SkzFoA.png

^^^^ Okay so my order is going to be:

King Tiger Prawn Chop Suey, Mushroom Fried Rice, Vegetable Spring Rolls and Prawn Crackers :smoke:

I'd like to point out that you fucking wacists are just assuming that's chinese.

it could be korean or something other gibberish.

Look up Korean writings and from what I have seen it look more like Chinese to me but who cares what it is because it is annoying!

I'd like to point out that you fucking wacists are just assuming that's chinese.

Chinkanese. Chinese japanese what's the difference, and who cares? Bomb them again. Lucy is RIGHT!

It's Chinese. I'm learning Chinese. Japanese uses Chinese characters but also puts in Japanese characters. Korean is totally different, it's phonetic.

It's basically trying to get people to go to American Universities. Why they'd post it here, I have no idea.

T

It's Chinese. I'm learning Chinese. Japanese uses Chinese characters but also puts in Japanese characters. Korean is totally different, it's phonetic.

It's basically trying to get people to go to American Universities. Why they'd post it here, I have no idea.

Yeah. They're big on sending their kids over here for college. And, for that matter, hiring Americans to teach at their colleges.

Look up Korean writings and from what I have seen it look more like Chinese to me but who cares what it is because it is annoying!
and I'd like to point out that the mods and admins are a but a racists pussies.

They let the yellow bot, bot all over the place, but do they let the brown or black bots bot the fuck out of this place?

no, no they do not.

gotta work on my joke skillz, to many people taking me seriously.

but thanks for letting me know what they are selling

What's up with that? Is it just me (please say no)! How could this happen?
Corrusion.

mike as you are World President and as Bruce_T_Laney is World Vice President you are expected to:

BOMB BEIJING TO DESTROY THE CHINESE BOTS HQ COMMAND CENTRE :blowup::Boom2:
I may have to fire Bruse!

mike this is just in, exclusive footage of the CHINESE BOTS warming up for their mission to DISRUPT this forum:

1j536q.gif

^^^^ Russian Troll Bot Triggered Alert Has Now Been Activated :omg:

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f44317059486d432e676966

Forum List

Back