The Timing Was Intentional: Roe v Wade Leak Was Left’s Answer to “2000 Mules” Documentary Release Today that Proves 2020 Election Was Stolen

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I would have to agree. The leaked opinion was from February. Then it's leaked on the premier day of 2000Mules, the movie proving the election was stolen. This has the Deep State's hand all over it.

I would have to agree. The leaked opinion was from February. Then it's leaked on the premier day of 2000Mules, the movie proving the election was stolen. This has the Deep State's hand all over it.

You really need to stop with this gatewaypundit crap.

If the movie by a convicted felon has proof why was it not given to the courts to proceed with correcting the theft? Or is theft not a crime anymore?

If you clowns had proof you probably should of presented it in court instead of a film festival. 😂

_00-rea-008 (17).jpg

You should have no problem mounting a court legal defense now, should you. We will be looking forward to it.

Sorry man, I just put up the same thing a few minutes after you. I wouldn't have done it if I'd seen yours first. Hopefully they take mine down cuz IDK how

The prospect of being destroyed by a nation where 95% of everything is Prog controlled is real. The release of the abortion argument is proof of it.
Progressives are going to destroy everything? 😂

You sound like a frightened little bitch.

The thread premise is a lie.

The linked article is from a rightwing fake news site known for its misinformation and lies.

I think it has more to do with voter registration and primaries myself

If the movie by a convicted felon has proof why was it not given to the courts to proceed with correcting the theft? Or is theft not a crime anymore?
DemNazis always have political prisoners and show trials. Why are there 100s of people in Nancy Pelosi's Private Jail with no rights to speak to an Attorney, No Right to Bail, and No Right to Trial?

Please check with EmperorShitzHizPantz, Fuehrer Quid Pro Joe for your "Talking Points Answer"

There is no movie "proving the election was stolen". There is a film which promotes a completely debunked conspiracy theory.

Only a court case can prove what happened, and all of the court cases say that is a complete lie.

There is no movie "proving the election was stolen". There is a film which promotes a completely debunked conspiracy theory.

Only a court case can prove what happened, and all of the court cases say that is a complete lie.
Oh, we're into court rulings again? Cool. Roe v Wade just got erradicated by the Supreme Court.

We're good? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back