The GOP still hasn't mentioned the 2000 Mules documentary showing massive fraud & RICO violations

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
We all know the GOP establishment leaders are corrupted RINOs that will sell us out whenever ordered. It appears almost the entire party is nothing more than controlled opposition actors following the Uniparty NWO script.
Instead of blasting this info across the country, they stay silent because they DGAS about us, their base.
They won't even mention the D'Souza documentary showing one of the ways the election was stolen. They hope we will drop it & forget about it.
I blast my Senator on FB all the time because he's another typical RINO that has the low info conservatives in the state thinking he's on their side.
They will only talk about whatever the puppet masters tell them is a safe topic to keep the sheeple happy, divided or distracted.
Elections aren't going to save us. They are all snakes in a swamp.
Our country is going to fall hard

"The Republican Party has yet to post about the movie on their Twitter or Facebook pages.
The GOP website does not mention the documentary AT ALL.

At a certain point, you start to realize the people who are supposed to be representing you aren’t and they really don’t care."

We all know the GOP establishment leaders are corrupted RINOs that will sell us out whenever ordered. It appears almost the entire party is nothing more than controlled opposition actors following the Uniparty NWO script.
Instead of blasting this info across the country, they stay silent because they DGAS about us, their base.
They won't even mention the D'Souza documentary showing one of the ways the election was stolen. They hope we will drop it & forget about it.
I blast my Senator on FB all the time because he's another typical RINO that has the low info conservatives in the state thinking he's on their side.
They will only talk about whatever the puppet masters tell them is a safe topic to keep the sheeple happy, divided or distracted.

"The Republican Party has yet to post about the movie on their Twitter or Facebook pages.

At a certain point, you start to realize the people who are supposed to be representing you aren’t and they really don’t care."

It's the GOP's role to be controlled opposition jobbers.....Why would they rock the boats of their corporate oligarch paymasters?

My guess is that those RINO Republicans deep down inside feel like the rest of us: Everyone knows the Democrats cheated like a bunch of fuckin' career criminals. But aside from hunting them down like dogs and stringing them up from every lamp post in this country (which isn't quite legal yet), what the hell can we do about it?

My guess is that those RINO Republicans deep down inside feel like the rest of us: Everyone knows the Democrats cheated like a bunch of fuckin' career criminals. But aside from hunting them down like dogs and stringing them up from every lamp post in this country (which isn't quite legal yet), what the hell can we do about it?
Wow, that must be frustrating.

pffffft.

They're just pussies who don't want to be screeched at by their "friends" at their swanky cocktail parties.

There clearly still remains something of a chasm between the DC politicians (who are fully aware of the scam that MAGA media has pulled off) and the street-level rubes who have bought this whole charade, like a 12 year old boy who thinks pro wrestling is real. Trump is their Hulk Hogan.

There are some crossovers, though. MTG, Boebert. These are blind, professional wrestling rubes who got elected.

26 or so QAnon types running for office in November. This group pathology will only get worse. Strap in, here we go.

Because it is an embarrassing pile of shit,and they are actually embarrassed by you and your fellow big lie cultists.

First, I don't believe they feel like us at all. They know they cheated but they are happy it happened to get rid of DT. They are complicit, we are indignant.
If they truly cared they could blast it out every place possible. Every FB & social media account. Make big tech block all Repub accounts & face the backlash.
Inform the public of the fraud & tell them they are not going to stand for it. Keep demanding a thorough investigation & just punishment for the perps. Get some mules, flip them & climb the ladder. They'll turn on each other, it's what shitty people do.
Make the Dems acknowledge what they did.
They could do all these things still instead of silence but they won't because 95% of the GOP are corrupted POS no better than the Dems

There clearly still remains something of a chasm between the DC politicians (who are fully aware of the scam that MAGA media has pulled off) and the street-level rubes who have bought this whole charade, like a 12 year old boy who thinks pro wrestling is real. Trump is their Hulk Hogan.

There are some crossovers, though. MTG, Boebert. These are blind, professional wrestling rubes who got elected.

26 or so QAnon types running for office in November. This group pathology will only get worse. Strap in, here we go.

Ok pal, more shade at pro 'rastlng. That's about enough of that!!!!!
MAGA

Panic in Detroit, so to say. Or....

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party doesn't mention the Jewish space laser, either.

Fucking cowards!

What the RINOs understand is that Trump got his ass kicked over the moon. But they are submissive cucks who are terrified of being torn apart by the tard mob if they say so.

The RINOs learned the exact opposite wrong lesson from January 6. They became more spineless than ever.

And when Liz Cheney tried to show them what a real pair of balls looks like, the RINOs banished her.

No wonder they are confused about what a man is.

Last edited:
Boy, this movie has already been torn to shreds by fact checkers. The makers have admitted several lies already.

Boy, this movie has already been torn to shreds by fact checkers. The makers have admitted several lies already.

MARTIN: So you checked that out. And what did you find?

DREISBACH: We confirm that True the Vote played no role in those arrests at all, zero. State and local police led this investigation. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation told me they never received any information from True the Vote related to this case. An attorney for Secoriea Turner's family told me they had never heard of this data analysis or True the Vote. And when I went to True the Vote myself to ask about this, they said they actually provided this information to the FBI in October 2021. And that was two months after prosecutors had already announced the indictments for murder. Now, I also reached out to Dinesh D'Souza for comment, and he did not respond.

MARTIN: And there are other claims that you looked into, right?

DREISBACH: Yeah. D'Souza's also claimed that true the vote found a bunch of these supposed ballot traffickers were antifa rioters by supposedly cross-referencing their data with a group that monitors devices at violent protests. The group they cite told me that's impossible. They don't monitor cellphones at all. Gregg Phillips of True the Vote separately has also claimed that he did some of the work on this analysis at a high-powered computing center at Mississippi State University. The university - that's false, said Phillips leased space in a separate building near the computing center. He once took a tour of the supercomputers, but he did not work in the computing center. True the Vote acknowledged to me that they got the building wrong.

Doesn't matter. The tards have already swallowed it whole, without even seeing it!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
To admit Trump lost means accepting Trump's revolution against the elite was .... not a revolution against the elite. It sort of destroys the narrative. And to lose to Biden, who lost to Gary Hart and Duckass AND Clinton .... any other candidate would be humbled but For Trump's Ginormously Fragile Ego .... think Hiroshima.

Because they know this is bullshit.

Because they know this is bullshit.
Great, so you know our elections are secure. Tell me your plausible explanation for all the thousands of ballot traffickers in the swing states.
Something that actually makes sense & I will listen

Forum List

Back