The Timing Was Intentional: Roe v Wade Leak Was Left’s Answer to “2000 Mules” Documentary Release Today that Proves 2020 Election Was Stolen

A documentary with solid proof that there was widespread voter fraud in 2020.
Don't waste your breath. No matter how much true and factual evidence you have, you are talking to children who live in a land of make-believe. If it's too scary for them to process, they just crawl back under the bed and hide.

I would have to agree. The leaked opinion was from February. Then it's leaked on the premier day of 2000Mules, the movie proving the election was stolen. This has the Deep State's hand all over it.

:thankusmile: exactly, took a major event like that for Americans to focus in on instead of finding out about 2000 mules.

DemNazis always have political prisoners and show trials. Why are there 100s of people in Nancy Pelosi's Private Jail with no rights to speak to an Attorney, No Right to Bail, and No Right to Trial?

Please check with EmperorShitzHizPantz, Fuehrer Quid Pro Joe for your "Talking Points Answer"
Logic and common sense like that which proves we live in a fascist dictatership and are in nazi germany never registers with monnglow obviously.

Now a leak on the supreme court is now a conspiracy theory the rubes will believe to cover up a documentary about propaganda about things they can not prove on court and OAN and all right wing propaganda news sites had to admit was BS. You gotta love these cons. They keep coming with BS and seeing how many rivers will buy it. And I see we have some takers.

Logic and common sense like that which proves we live in a fascist dictatership and are in nazi germany never registers with monnglow obviously.
I think it's funny you think we live in Nazi Germany. 😂 😂 Your off your rocker if you believe that bloated pile of dead thinking. 😂😂😂 You cons are good for a laugh though.

Now a leak on the supreme court is now a conspiracy theory the rubes will believe to cover up a documentary about propaganda about things they can not prove on court and OAN and all right wing propaganda news sites had to admit was BS. You gotta love these cons. They keep coming with BS and seeing how many rivers will buy it. And I see we have some takers.
Hey everybody look,another sockpuppet shill from langley that has penetrated this site.:auiqs.jpg:one more sockpuppet to add to ignore.

I think it's funny you think we live in Nazi Germany. 😂 😂 Your off your rocker if you believe that bloated pile of dead thinking. 😂😂😂 You cons are good for a laugh though.
yet sockpuppet you cannot refute those facts Original tree brought up that we ARE in nazi germany.:ahole-1:

Youre so clueless. And your posts show it.
hey sockpuppet,you have the funniest user name on the planet the fact YOU cant handle the truth.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:you shills from langley sure get paid a lot of money for your trolling and lies.

once again,one more sockpuppet paid shill to add to ignore for the sockpuppet trollboy CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Logic is very important and it's quite sad how rare it has become for people to educate themselves on how to think logically.

I'd be very interested in hearing your thoughts on how to deal with existential import in opposition squares.

Don't waste your breath. No matter how much true and factual evidence you have, you are talking to children who live in a land of make-believe. If it's too scary for them to process, they just crawl back under the bed and hide.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

OhPleaseJustQuit this is the best damn post on this thread,bar none hands down. you described that sockpuppet shill CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH to a tee.:up:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back