The GOP still hasn't mentioned the 2000 Mules documentary showing massive fraud & RICO violations

The ones that don't exist? Uh...you are delusional?
So you've got no answer except ignorance & no defense for ballot mules repeatedly making trips back & forth from Dem offices to drop boxes. Gotcha
C'mon, it's just a message board. You can admit on here you know diaper dude didn't have a chance & it took massive, blatant RICO level treason to install him.
Nobody will tell your proggy friends you don't believe the BS either. You can go back to your cognitive dissonance around them & they won't know

Goi

Going with the head up the ass, nothing to see here defense huh? Bold move Cotton :auiqs.jpg:
I don't need any defense. This is where you delusional freaks really show yourselves.

You are in possession of embarrasisng lies and delusions. What is there to defend against? I also don't have to defend against the existence of unicorns.

But you cult freaks aren't able to understand how embarrassing you and your fantasies are.

We all know the GOP establishment leaders are corrupted RINOs that will sell us out whenever ordered. It appears almost the entire party is nothing more than controlled opposition actors following the Uniparty NWO script.
Instead of blasting this info across the country, they stay silent because they DGAS about us, their base.
They won't even mention the D'Souza documentary showing one of the ways the election was stolen. They hope we will drop it & forget about it.
I blast my Senator on FB all the time because he's another typical RINO that has the low info conservatives in the state thinking he's on their side.
They will only talk about whatever the puppet masters tell them is a safe topic to keep the sheeple happy, divided or distracted.
Elections aren't going to save us. They are all snakes in a swamp.
Our country is going to fall hard

"The Republican Party has yet to post about the movie on their Twitter or Facebook pages.
The GOP website does not mention the documentary AT ALL.

At a certain point, you start to realize the people who are supposed to be representing you aren’t and they really don’t care."

I noticed when Kathy Barnette called out both Dr. Oz and Dave McCormick, for being shills of the World Economic Forum, Sean Hannity laid into her, just to make sure she had no prayer of winning the Pennsylvania GOP Senate nomination.

You are correct, both the DNC and the GOP are both corporations, which serve the interests of the interlocking directorate and the oligarchy. Neither really give a shit about the people.

Anyone that thinks they do? On either side? Are fools.

The establishment will commonly steal elections for both parties, depending on what the agenda is. I am fully expecting Trump to win in 2024, if he is healthy enough to run. The global oligarchs always push their paradigm, and their narratives forward with & for, maximum chaos. . . and Trump winning will ensure maximum chaos.

I noticed when Kathy Barnette called out both Dr. Oz and Dave McCormick, for being shills of the World Economic Forum, Sean Hannity laid into her, just to make sure she had no prayer of winning the Pennsylvania GOP Senate nomination.

You are correct, both the DNC and the GOP are both corporations, which serve the interests of the interlocking directorate and the oligarchy. Neither really give a shit about the people.

Anyone that thinks they do? On either side? Are fools.

The establishment will commonly steal elections for both parties, depending on what the agenda is. I am fully expecting Trump to win in 2024, if he is healthy enough to run. The global oligarchs always push their paradigm, and their narratives forward with & for, maximum chaos. . . and Trump winning will ensure maximum chaos.
*cuckoo*
*cuckoo*

*cuckoo*
*cuckoo*
iu

That's what you delusional freaks do not understand:

Your unevidenced, laughably idiotic claims deserve no better response.

If someone claimed a unicorn ate their homework, would you fashion a careful, detailed refutation?

No, you would laugh and then mock them.

GOP establishment leaders are corrupted RINOs that will sell us out
"will sell us out"

Who the fuck is US?
You think you are representing the majority, but you are wrong.
Your CULT ( Who the fuck is US ) is small.
You represent very few.

I don't need any defense. This is where you delusional freaks really show yourselves.

You are in possession of embarrasisng lies and delusions. What is there to defend against? I also don't have to defend against the existence of unicorns.

But you cult freaks aren't able to understand how embarrassing you and your fantasies are.
Sure proggy, keep up that plausible deniability. The head up the ass defense only works if you have plausible deniability.
Get that head waaaay up there!

Projection.
Did d'snooza show video proof of the same person returning to the ballot box, multiple time in the same same, and repeating this pattern in following days?

Did d'snooza show this video evidence?

"will sell us out"

Who the fuck is US?
You think you are representing the majority, but you are wrong.
Your CULT ( Who the fuck is US ) is small.
You represent very few.
Don't get so triggered dude. I'm sure a few other people voted for dementia Joe & the Ho, so you're not alone.

Don't get so triggered dude. I'm sure a few other people voted for dementia Joe & the Ho, so you're not alone.
If a (R) doesn't agree with trump, he/she is labeled a RINO and a traitor.
"US" is a small group of Sheep that follow dear leader.
If you don't, they become a RINO.

The CULT will be destroyed or they will destroy themselves.

Did d'snooza show video proof of the same person returning to the ballot box, multiple time in the same same, and repeating this pattern in following days?

No.

There is no evidence of this shown.

Or of anything. D'Souza just states there is evidence. Over and Over. And then when you ask him about the evidence, he defers to one of the filmmakers and says he told him he has it.

He does not need to. But you can bet he can produce it. Why don't the networks or politicians call him out?

Great, so you know our elections are secure. Tell me your plausible explanation for all the thousands of ballot traffickers in the swing states.
Something that actually makes sense & I will listen
You are asking for an explanation of a hoax you fell for?

Wow.

Yeah, actually he did.

He showed the same type of evidence that the DOJ is using to prosecute the J6 rioters, and cross referenced it with a sampling of video evidence.

Yeah, actually he did.

He showed the same type of evidence that the DOJ is using to prosecute the J6 rioters, and cross referenced it with a sampling of video evidence.
All of which has been debunked.

The GOP is not mentioning his propaganda horseshit for the same reason they don't talk about Jewish space lasers starting California wildfires.

Forum List

Back