"2,000 Mules" movie trailer. Dinesh D'Souza claims to have video evidence that the election was stolen. Mainstream media says there was no widespread

2,000 Mules is an upcoming Conspiracy Theory Documentary by Dinesh D'Souza which alleges to have evidence that the 2020 U.S. Presidential election was stolen. Mainstream news sources have consistently reported that there was no widespread voter fraud. Dinesh D'Souza claims to have video evidence that 2,000 people each illegally stuffed large numbers of ballots in many different dropboxes, and that this was sufficient to alter the outcome of the election. The mainstream media has consistently said there was no widespread fraud.

Here's the trailer:

2000 Mules Trailer - YouTube
Is this the same Dinesh D'Souza that tried to prove President Obama was born in Kenya? And tried to embarrass Obama by interviewing his poverty stricken brother in Kenya.
If I were Dinesh I'd be tired of looking like a fool. Trump LOST the election. End of story. Move on.

Is this the same Dinesh D'Souza that tried to prove President Obama was born in Kenya? And tried to embarrass Obama by interviewing his poverty stricken brother in Kenya.
If I were Dinesh I'd be tired of looking like a fool. Trump LOST the election. End of story. Move on.
Lol. Good luck with that, Dinesh. He must have been born yesterday.

I am so glad that Hillary Clinton accepted her loss in 2016 with grace and maturity. She didn't stomp her feet, throw temper tantrums and incite insurrections.
I will always admire her for that.

Take a breather.

One man, allegedly claims he received $10 for every ballot he was able to collect....

BUT GUESS WHAT....? The so called True the Vote and Just the News never gave a name for the guy, never gave proof of the alleged guy receiving any money for allegedly collecting ballots, to the Secretary of State for his office to investigate. It's been 4 months since the claim was made, with no evidence or proof.

Why haven't bells and whistles gone off in your head, that this is FAKE NEWS???

Why do you believe these people?
Why would they reveal his identity?....So one of your Pantifa goon squads could go to his home and threaten him and his family?

The evidence is so compelling, a caveman can comprehend it.

Granted, "caveman" is several clicks above the knuckledragging groomers on the left, but let's focus on presenting this to the people who don't eat the corn out of Josef Stolen's shit.... and the people that don't want to rape a 6-year old.

The knuckle dragging groomers on the left???? Who might that be.

Why is it that the brain dead Republicans, who have done nothing for the last 40 years but to destroy working Americans and the American economy, are now busy convincing their voters that Democrats worse than animals.
No wonder your country is in the toilet and the waters are swirling. Republicans have lost their souls. They sold them for a basket full of hate and lies. I don't know what the cure is for this level of hatred and insanity, but until you've been deprogrammed, you're no use to your country or to anyone else.

Why would they reveal his identity?....So one of your Pantifa goon squads could go to his home and threaten him and his family?
From what I understand, they wouldn't even reveal him to the Secretary of State's office investigating. So the investigators issued subpoenas, to get the evidence and witness's name, about two weeks ago from what I've read.

I agree it would be dangerous in this day and age, to give the public his name... But the investigators need to know, in order to figure this all out!

The question is how do we stop this cheating before the next Presidential election.

CoupKlan.jpg

Who says the muzzie faggot wasn't foreign-born...... YOU??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Remind me again...... who the fuck are you?

I hope the Republicans will be able to handle it OK if they lose the Presidential election again in 2024.
Dinesh D'Souza should make a film called "In Case We Lose" just to prepare the Republicans.

I hope the Republicans will be able to handle it OK if they lose the Presidential election again in 2024.
Dinesh D'Souza should make a film called "In Case We Lose" just to prepare the Republicans.
D'Souza proves what he says in the film. People who watch will change their minds and your ilk is scared shitless.

D'Souza and the Rabid Right Wing media are in it for the money of the flock. They are like the Jim and Tammy baker of politics.

D'Souza and the Rabid Right Wing media are in it for the money of the flock. They are like the Jim and Tammy baker of politics.
They will do a lot more than make money. This film will convince millions who had doubts that the election was stolen. That should increase the number of Democrats and incumbents out of a job this November.

Forum List

Back