The GOP still hasn't mentioned the 2000 Mules documentary showing massive fraud & RICO violations

That's what you delusional freaks do not understand:

Your unevidenced, laughably idiotic claims deserve no better response.

If someone claimed a unicorn ate their homework, would you fashion a careful, detailed refutation?

No, you would laugh and then mock them.
So, what? It is your claim that when Klaus Scwaub brags that they have trained and indoctrinated leaders to their agenda, and placed them in every government jurisdiction on the planet. . . he is, what?

Joking?

:dunno:

All of which has been debunked.

The GOP is not mentioning his propaganda horseshit for the same reason they don't talk about Jewish space lasers starting California wildfires.
Claiming something has been debunked does not mean it is not true. I looked at the AP "debunking," it was garbage. They claimed the Geo-location wasn't that exact, but then we looked at the exactness that the DOJ was using in their prosecutions? And such a claim was garbage. Of course Geo-location is that exact.

As per the OP? The reason the mainstream establishment GOP is not mentioning it, is because they hold allegiance to the World Economic Forum, not to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Whenever you agents start using that angry canard of "conspiracy nutters," and start comparing shit to moon landing and other crack pot shit? You have lost the debate.

GTFO.

iu

Claiming something has been debunked does not mean it is not true. I looked at the AP "debunking," it was garbage. They claimed the Geo-location wasn't that exact, but then we looked at the exactness that the DOJ was using in their prosecutions? And such a claim was garbage. Of course Geo-location is that exact.

As per the OP? The reason the mainstream establishment GOP is not mentioning it, is because they hold allegiance to the World Economic Forum, not to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Whenever you agents start using that angry canard of "conspiracy nutters," and start comparing shit to moon landing and other crack pot shit? You have lost the debate.

GTFO.

iu
Hey, for a laugh:

Point us to the geotracking evidence of people going to 10+ ballot boxes. You know, the only evidence of this activity claimed to exist.

Maybe you will figure out all on your own that it does not exist. And that this leaves zero evidence.

But probably not.

GTFO.

iu
Yes, the geolocation was exact, and the locations the idiot used do not match up with the actual locations of drop boxes, dumbass.

CLAIM: At least 2,000 “mules” were paid to illegally collect ballots and deliver them to drop boxes in key swing states ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

THE FACTS:
True the Vote didn’t prove this. The finding is based on false assumptions about the precision of cellphone tracking data and the reasons that someone might drop off multiple ballots, according to experts.

“Ballot harvesting” is a pejorative term for dropping off completed ballots for people besides yourself. The practice is legal in several states but largely illegal in the states True the Vote focused on, with some exceptions for family, household members and people with disabilities.

True the Vote has said it found some 2,000 ballot harvesters by purchasing $2 million worth of anonymized cellphone geolocation data — the “pings” that track a person’s location based on app activity — in various swing counties across five states. Then, by drawing a virtual boundary around a county’s ballot drop boxes and various unnamed nonprofits, it identified cellphones that repeatedly went near both ahead of the 2020 election.

If a cellphone went near a drop box more than 10 times and a nonprofit more than five times from Oct. 1 to Election Day, True the Vote assumed its owner was a “mule” — its name for someone engaged in an illegal ballot collection scheme in cahoots with a nonprofit.

The group’s claims of a paid ballot harvesting scheme are supported in the film only by one unidentified whistleblower said to be from San Luis, Arizona, who said she saw people picking up what she “assumed” to be payments for ballot collection. The film contains no evidence of such payments in other states in 2020.

If a (R) doesn't agree with trump, he/she is labeled a RINO and a traitor.
"US" is a small group of Sheep that follow dear leader.
If you don't, they become a RINO.

The CULT will be destroyed or they will destroy themselves.
So I'm a RINO according to you since I disagree with him on numerous things? Right
I also know the election was absolutely stolen. I didn't need him to tell me either, it was obvious from the start.
And America First doesn't need DT either. I'm fine with someone who does the same things.
It's your delusion that thinks we're going somewhere. If I do go someplace, it'll be unmasked, unjabbed & wearing a Let's Go Brandon shirt.
I'm sorry if that hurts your head

-they claim there were more drop boxes in metro Atlanta (309) than actually existed in the *entire* state (just under 300) -the cell phone pings of “antifa rioters” don’t really correspond to real places (like a bunch in a cemetery?)

-the “mule” route doesn’t line up w/dropboxes?

-How come they don’t ever show you videos of the alleged “mules” showing up at multiple locations like they claim to have?

-how come they don’t tell you that even if a ballot is “harvested” the return method is illegal but the ballot (assuming info checks out) is?

-how come they made you pay $30 to consume something that should be so earth-shattering that it should be shared widely for free and it’s a for-profit movie and you can’t see all the evidence they have? -and how come there’s no resolution other than “trust us, it’s bad?”

If anything they claimed was true, many more trusted people and orgs would be sharing it.

It’s not a cover up, it’s a grift, by people who want to scare you into thinking the election was stolen by widespread absentee fraud instead of more people voting for the other candidate!

I’m going back to vacation, but the bottom line is you should trust your vote in Georgia, regardless of party affiliation. It’s the most scrutinized, most accessible most trustworthy system the state has seen. And I hope you still vote!

Hey, for a laugh:

Point us to the geotracking evidence of people going to 10+ ballot boxes. You know, the only evidence of this activity claimed to exist.

Maybe you will figure out all on your own that it does not exist. And that this leaves zero evidence.

But probably not.
The movie is going back to theaters. I will be shown 4 times daily. Phones will be ringing off the hooks the mail will increase. The representatives that ignore will lose their jobs in November. If not the inaction by the authorities and politicians will cement their guilt.

So I'm a RINO according to you since I disagree with him on numerous things? Right
I also know the election was absolutely stolen. I didn't need him to tell me either, it was obvious from the start.
And America First doesn't need DT either. I'm fine with someone who does the same things.
It's your delusion that thinks we're going somewhere. If I do go someplace, it'll be unmasked, unjabbed & wearing a Let's Go Brandon shirt.
I'm sorry if that hurts your head
That is the part they do not get because they are not allowed to disagree with people who lead them.

First, I don't believe they feel like us at all. They know they cheated but they are happy it happened to get rid of DT. They are complicit, we are indignant.
If they truly cared they could blast it out every place possible. Every FB & social media account. Make big tech block all Repub accounts & face the backlash.
Inform the public of the fraud & tell them they are not going to stand for it. Keep demanding a thorough investigation & just punishment for the perps. Get some mules, flip them & climb the ladder. They'll turn on each other, it's what shitty people do.
Make the Dems acknowledge what they did.
They could do all these things still instead of silence but they won't because 95% of the GOP are corrupted POS no better than the Dems

Look at Governors Kemp and Abbott, they might as well be democrats.

Abbott needs to seal the border!! NOW!! TODAY!!

Tell Mexico "Don't enter here!"

The movie is going back to theaters. I will be shown 4 times daily. Phones will be ringing off the hooks the mail will increase. The representatives that ignore will lose their jobs in November. If not the inaction by the authorities and politicians will cement their guilt.
Yes, if there is one thing your propagandists have learned, it is that the more they repeat a lie, the more true you tards think it is.

Sad.

Yes, the geolocation was exact, and the locations the idiot used do not match up with the actual locations of drop boxes, dumbass.

CLAIM: At least 2,000 “mules” were paid to illegally collect ballots and deliver them to drop boxes in key swing states ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

THE FACTS:
True the Vote didn’t prove this. The finding is based on false assumptions about the precision of cellphone tracking data and the reasons that someone might drop off multiple ballots, according to experts.

“Ballot harvesting” is a pejorative term for dropping off completed ballots for people besides yourself. The practice is legal in several states but largely illegal in the states True the Vote focused on, with some exceptions for family, household members and people with disabilities.

True the Vote has said it found some 2,000 ballot harvesters by purchasing $2 million worth of anonymized cellphone geolocation data — the “pings” that track a person’s location based on app activity — in various swing counties across five states. Then, by drawing a virtual boundary around a county’s ballot drop boxes and various unnamed nonprofits, it identified cellphones that repeatedly went near both ahead of the 2020 election.

If a cellphone went near a drop box more than 10 times and a nonprofit more than five times from Oct. 1 to Election Day, True the Vote assumed its owner was a “mule” — its name for someone engaged in an illegal ballot collection scheme in cahoots with a nonprofit.

The group’s claims of a paid ballot harvesting scheme are supported in the film only by one unidentified whistleblower said to be from San Luis, Arizona, who said she saw people picking up what she “assumed” to be payments for ballot collection. The film contains no evidence of such payments in other states in 2020.

Well, you got me.

That part, they have no evidence for.

You would have to, IMO, be naive that anyone is going to come forward and call the whistle on the payment portion of the operation. How, indeed would they prove that? This link of yours? Is no, "debunking," all it serves to do, is further the validity of the documentary, and show how it was done.

If you have a way to prove, how those folks were paid? I am all ears.

Hey, for a laugh:

But probably not.
You're an idiot that isn't really worth responding to.

If True the Vote had to pay millions of dollars for that data, and it took them computer scientist to crunch that data with sophisticated programs, what makes you think that would just be a nice easy free link for folks to click on.

:rolleyes:

I, and others, have posted the movie on this site to watch for free a couple of times, I doubt you are interested though.

Yes, if there is one thing your propagandists have learned, it is that the more they repeat a lie, the more true you tards think it is.

Sad.
iu

THE FACTS:

Been debunked by D'Souza himself. Old news.

Bump: Let’s take a step back — my understanding also is that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation was provided with the cellphone IDs because they had these spreadsheets of data that they were provided, I think, in October 2021.
But that aside, this is exactly the point. We have this assertion being made by Gregg Phillips about what is happening with this picture being taken. You are saying — and, actually, you haven’t actually said yet — that this came from the whistleblower. Did the whistleblower say that they were paid only if they took photos of the ballots?

D’Souza: No, I don’t know that. I don’t know that because I haven’t talked to the whistleblower. The whistleblower spoke to True the Vote investigators. So I have to admit that my information from that comes from True the Vote and also from the Georgia reports, which I’ve read.

D’Souza: Not of themselves. We show a lot more than two. Honestly, we show a lot more than two. Go back and watch the film. We have a lot of images of people taking photos, particularly when we show the expanded screen with multiple mules.
Now, what I’m saying is this: If they were taking photos of themselves, you could then argue they’re taking a selfie to demonstrate that they voted. But I think it’s quite obvious from the footage itself that they’re taking photos of the ballots going in, and that’s a whole different matter. So I think you’re doing what I would call “armchair theorizing.”
Bump: Oh, Dinesh!
D’Souza: It seems to me that maybe they were trying to record themselves. What I’m saying is investigators who study this can tell the difference between taking a photo of yourself in front of the ballot box and taking a photo of the ballots going in. And they can interpret taking photos of ballots very differently from taking a photo of yourself.
Bump: Okay. So I just —
D’Souza: You disagree?
Bump: Oh, absolutely. Not only do I disagree, I found examples of people taking photos of that exact same drop box, because they were just showing that they’ve gone to the drop box to vote! There’s a lot of examples of —

Bump: That’s not true. I’m saying that the bike guy — the sole evidence presented for the guy being a, quote, “mule” in your movie is: A guy goes up to a drop box, deposits a ballot. After it is deposited, he takes a photo of the drop box. That is the entire amount of evidence that is presented beyond Gregg Phillips’s word. And now this is the point —
D’Souza: No, I don’t agree.
Bump: Let me finish. This is the point at which I point out that Gregg Phillips misrepresented wildly the extent of voter fraud in the 2016 election. He claimed he had millions of illegal ballots that were cast in 2016, something that Donald Trump then elevated — he never offered any proof for it. Gregg Phillips is not someone who’s credible on these issues, and his word is the only word we’re given that the bike guy went to other drop boxes.
How am I wrong?
D’Souza: You’re wrong because this video is taken in a place where there are authorities involved, who are looking into this exact matter. They have this exact data and, in fact, many of them inside of the GBI and inside of Brian Kemp’s office and inside of Raffensperger’s office are very eager to try to fight back and push back against True the Vote. They have never made the argument you’ve made. So you’re literally playing ballistics expert, so-called, when, A, you don’t know anything about ballistics and, B, no ballistics expert is saying what you’re saying.
Bump: If we are taking the movie at face value, my point is totally valid. The only evidence presented is a claim that he’s carrying multiple ballots, which is unfounded. That he deposited the ballots and then took a picture.

Forum List

Back