...the tic of using 'Nazi' references ....

Well, when there are vaxxers who want the unvaxxed to be imprisoned in their homes by the Army and not allowed to go out, for any reason, including to buy food; or unvaxxed to have their kids taken from them; or be placed in concentration camps; or be denied jobs, medical care, etc. What would you call it?
Out-of-Control Control Freaks Whose Daddies Told Them They Were "Born to Rule"

"Communism" is what an independent thinker would call it. The Godwinian preppy-lovers are intimidated by the fact that Das Kapital is popular in the prep schools and Ivy League colleges while Mein Kampf disappeared from there long ago.

Don't kid yourself, Biden is Neville Chamberlain. His puppet masters are sitting on the fence to see if the commies or fascists take control of the DNC. That's why we get unfocused autocratic messages, commie one day, fascist the next.

Xiden is a vegetable.

I did not want to sidetrack that thead about the moke in need of a new heart. I had instigated an exchange about the too frequent usage of Nazi references and symbolism as tactic to make a discussion point.

I think it is inappropriate. And said so. And then there were a couple more exchanges.....and that motivated me to NOT mess up that thread with a side-discussion.

So, let's Tee-it-up here.

My positon: Saying a mandate to encourage vaccinations, or masking, or social disancing is "Nazi"-like, or "Hitler"-like, is inappropriate and wrongheaded.

It trivializes the staggering human tragedy that the Nazi's perpetrated 70+ years ago. It takes the immensity of those horrible deaths.....and diminishes them to fit a nickel-dime polemic today over one minor political point or another.

In my view it is disrespectful to the millions and millions of people who died as a result of Naziism....not to mention the millions and million of family members who experience the loss of loved ones.

And then, in reading my newsfeed from today's 'The Hill'....I see I am not alone.
And more importantly, my belief is better carried by some one far more qualified than me to speak of it.

Here, read this, from The Hill:

TheHill.com

Holocaust survivor condemns use of yellow star at COVID-19 protests​

BY MAUREEN BRESLIN - 01/27/22 01:01 PM EST 0

Holocaust survivor condemns use of yellow star at COVID-19 protests

© Getty Images

Margot Friedlaender, a survivor of the Holocaust who turned 100-years-old in November, on Thursday condemned the co-opting of the yellow Star of David patch, which Jewish people were forced to wear during the era of Nazi Germany, by anti-vaccine protestors.

Speaking to the European Parliament in Brussels, Belgium, Friedlaender reminding people of the importance of remembering and honoring the victims of the mass genocide, Reuters reported.

"Incredulous, I had to watch at the age of 100 years, how symbols of our exclusion by the Nazis, such as the so-called 'Judenstern' [the German word for the yellow badges], are shamelessly used on the open street by the new enemies of democracy, to present themselves — whilst living in the middle of a democracy—as victims," she said, speaking on the 77th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland.

"Today, I see the memory of what happened being abused for political reasons, sometimes even derided and trampled all over," she added, per Reuters.

Friedlaender's mother and brother were both killed in Auschwitz, and Friedlaender herself survived a concentration camp in modern-day Czech Republic.
Reuters reported that the Israeli government published a report Thursday accusing anti-vaccine protesters of stoking global anti-Semitism.

There have been several reports of anti-vaxxers around the world using the yellow badges during protests, in an effort to compare COVID-19 public health regulations to Nazis singling out Jews for persecution."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read the whole enchilada...here:

As I have said many times, white liberal racists always find a way to insert their minority du jour between themselves and whoever it is handing them their arse when their argument is exposed and falls flat on its face...

It's Tripe by proxy , when successfully challenged and defeated their minority of convenience is thrust front and center,
it insulates the perpetrators from criticism and the humiliation of their actions and claims that it is instead an attack on their minority shield.

The excerpted quote from the "enchilada" did have more than one telling point as proof the other side is getting its point across:
There have been several reports of anti-vaxxers around the world using the yellow badges during protests, in an effort to compare COVID-19 public health regulations to Nazis singling out Jews for persecution."
the quote shows the "anti-vaxxer" movement that believes these are nazi tactics is not just isolated but exploding "around the world", the article of course could find only one shield to source for rebuttal.

and even if you choose to believe the article as anything more than propaganda it does nothing to prove this is not nazi tactics, just that pointing it out insults a useful pawn in the form of an elderly woman who suffered at the hands of people who employed the same tactics the people "around the world" are protesting against.

The intent for the liberal left who has been taking it on the chin "around the world" is to present its side of the debate as an elderly woman vs the rest of the world while extracting themselves from the embarrassment of their debate.

What did you think of the reportage in 'The Hill'? ...... after you had read it?
That it was so transparent that it makes one wonder if Pravda changed its name or is perhaps the parent company

Can you recognize the point Ms. Frielander is attempting to make?
it is the point the journalist and the liberals are trying to make that needs to be recognized

Last edited:
I did not want to sidetrack that thead about the moke in need of a new heart. I had instigated an exchange about the too frequent usage of Nazi references and symbolism as tactic to make a discussion point.

I think it is inappropriate. And said so. And then there were a couple more exchanges.....and that motivated me to NOT mess up that thread with a side-discussion.

So, let's Tee-it-up here.

My positon: Saying a mandate to encourage vaccinations, or masking, or social disancing is "Nazi"-like, or "Hitler"-like, is inappropriate and wrongheaded.

It trivializes the staggering human tragedy that the Nazi's perpetrated 70+ years ago. It takes the immensity of those horrible deaths.....and diminishes them to fit a nickel-dime polemic today over one minor political point or another.

In my view it is disrespectful to the millions and millions of people who died as a result of Naziism....not to mention the millions and million of family members who experience the loss of loved ones.

And then, in reading my newsfeed from today's 'The Hill'....I see I am not alone.
And more importantly, my belief is better carried by some one far more qualified than me to speak of it.

Here, read this, from The Hill:

TheHill.com

Holocaust survivor condemns use of yellow star at COVID-19 protests​

BY MAUREEN BRESLIN - 01/27/22 01:01 PM EST 0

Holocaust survivor condemns use of yellow star at COVID-19 protests

© Getty Images

Margot Friedlaender, a survivor of the Holocaust who turned 100-years-old in November, on Thursday condemned the co-opting of the yellow Star of David patch, which Jewish people were forced to wear during the era of Nazi Germany, by anti-vaccine protestors.

Speaking to the European Parliament in Brussels, Belgium, Friedlaender reminding people of the importance of remembering and honoring the victims of the mass genocide, Reuters reported.

"Incredulous, I had to watch at the age of 100 years, how symbols of our exclusion by the Nazis, such as the so-called 'Judenstern' [the German word for the yellow badges], are shamelessly used on the open street by the new enemies of democracy, to present themselves — whilst living in the middle of a democracy—as victims," she said, speaking on the 77th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland.

"Today, I see the memory of what happened being abused for political reasons, sometimes even derided and trampled all over," she added, per Reuters.

Friedlaender's mother and brother were both killed in Auschwitz, and Friedlaender herself survived a concentration camp in modern-day Czech Republic.
Reuters reported that the Israeli government published a report Thursday accusing anti-vaccine protesters of stoking global anti-Semitism.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read the whole enchilada...here:

You scum are just like Nazis.

New Topics

Forum List

Back