52 year old Ukrainian mom buys rifle/ammo/supplies, vows to fight Russians

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Zhaglo, a marketing researcher, spent the equivalent of $1,300 on the Zbroyar Z-15 carbine, which she learned how to use by attending a two-week sniper's course.
"I have never hunted in my life. I bought this carbine after listening to some soldiers discussing the best rifle to get," Zhaglo, who affixed a silencer, telescopic sight and bipod affixed to the gun, told the outlet.
The armed mom, a member of Ukraine's Territorial Defense Forces, also shelled out more than $1,100 on a helmet, snow camouflage, flak jacket, ammo pouches, boots and a British army surplus uniform.

"I have got pickles and tins of fish, chicken and ham stashed beside the kitchen table, and lots and lots of ammunition," Zhaglo told the Times.

Ukrainian mom buys powerful hunting rifle, vows to ‘fight for Kiev’
ukraine-mother-guns-russia-feat-image.jpg

Very commendable. :)

Cool story.

You see, we don’t need to be involved in this dispute. If every citizen there was armed, they would be able to defend their own country.

The OP is fake news ... guns are illegal in Ukraine ... otherwise Them the People could defend their country from the Ukrainians ... only in the United States does the government fear the People, everyplace else the People fear their government ...

Do we want peace in Palestine? ... strap a Glok Model 15 on the hip of every Palestinian mother, hand her 2,000 rounds of ammo and tell her to protect her sons from terrorists ...

Do we want to stop illegal crossings at the Mexican border ... hand out to all takers a Glok Model 15 and 2,000 rounds of ammo ... with instructions to shoot all corrupt politicians ...

The OP is fake news ... guns are illegal in Ukraine ... otherwise Them the People could defend their country from the Ukrainians ... only in the United States does the government fear the People, everyplace else the People fear their government ...

Do we want peace in Palestine? ... strap a Glok Model 15 on the hip of every Palestinian mother, hand her 2,000 rounds of ammo and tell her to protect her sons from terrorists ...

Do we want to stop illegal crossings at the Mexican border ... hand out to all takers a Glok Model 15 and 2,000 rounds of ammo ... with instructions to shoot all corrupt politicians ...

I don't what that rambling nonsense is all about but the Ukraine recently lifted restrictions on civilian gun ownership.

That said I could live without the Tapco-Fucked SKS. ;)

dmitry02.jpg

Photos: war-ready Ukrainians pose with their household guns

Russians might be assholes enough to massacre whole villages for the actions of 1 or 2 individuals.

We'll see.

Yeah right. Left wing media sources at work promoting violence in a corrupt country that hired the president's son for a million dollar no show job.

Forum List

Back