...the tic of using 'Nazi' references ....

exactly. playing the victim is what these anti-vaxx losers are doing.
Wrong, as usual. Those who oppose the faux vaccines are actively defying the autocratic regime. The whiners in this case are the lemmings who lined up for a jab and cry about anyone who had more sense than them.

Wrong, as usual. Those who oppose the faux vaccines are actively defying the autocratic regime. The whiners in this case are the lemmings who lined up for a jab and cry about anyone who had more sense than them.
it's the anti vaxx losers who parade around with the star of david comparing themselves to Holocaust victims, you blind fuck.

You don't even believe that. Why do you talk this way? You're just embarrassing yourself.
I'll bet they do believe it. They're told it over and over, constantly, every single day, in their universe.

It's why they're so angry and paranoid and passionate. It's why they're "at war" with "evil".

They really believe this stuff. Like any given crazed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

I haven't heard any on the right demanding construction of concentration camps for the unvaccinated. But lots of liberals chant themselves to (deeper) sleep with that. They'd like the unjabbed to wear a symbol denying them normal rights. OK. how about they just sew on their own "I'm your superior" symbol?
The lesson we learn here is that yes, castration is a prerequisite before a man can join the Trump cult.

Membership in the Trump cult converts formerly normal men into little bitches who are constantly whimpering about their victimhood. That doesn't work unless they remove the gonads first.

way to completely miss the point, douchebag. do you do that on purpose because you can't admit you lost in a landslide, or is it because you are a fucking dumbass?
You never made a point. You were whining that those opposing tyranny might be stepping on someone else's victimhood.

I did not want to sidetrack that thead about the moke in need of a new heart. I had instigated an exchange about the too frequent usage of Nazi references and symbolism as tactic to make a discussion point.

I think it is inappropriate. And said so. And then there were a couple more exchanges.....and that motivated me to NOT mess up that thread with a side-discussion.

So, let's Tee-it-up here.

My positon: Saying a mandate to encourage vaccinations, or masking, or social disancing is "Nazi"-like, or "Hitler"-like, is inappropriate and wrongheaded.

It trivializes the staggering human tragedy that the Nazi's perpetrated 70+ years ago. It takes the immensity of those horrible deaths.....and diminishes them to fit a nickel-dime polemic today over one minor political point or another.

In my view it is disrespectful to the millions and millions of people who died as a result of Naziism....not to mention the millions and million of family members who experience the loss of loved ones.

And then, in reading my newsfeed from today's 'The Hill'....I see I am not alone.
And more importantly, my belief is better carried by some one far more qualified than me to speak of it.

Here, read this, from The Hill:

TheHill.com

Holocaust survivor condemns use of yellow star at COVID-19 protests​

BY MAUREEN BRESLIN - 01/27/22 01:01 PM EST 0

Holocaust survivor condemns use of yellow star at COVID-19 protests

© Getty Images

Margot Friedlaender, a survivor of the Holocaust who turned 100-years-old in November, on Thursday condemned the co-opting of the yellow Star of David patch, which Jewish people were forced to wear during the era of Nazi Germany, by anti-vaccine protestors.

Speaking to the European Parliament in Brussels, Belgium, Friedlaender reminding people of the importance of remembering and honoring the victims of the mass genocide, Reuters reported.

"Incredulous, I had to watch at the age of 100 years, how symbols of our exclusion by the Nazis, such as the so-called 'Judenstern' [the German word for the yellow badges], are shamelessly used on the open street by the new enemies of democracy, to present themselves — whilst living in the middle of a democracy—as victims," she said, speaking on the 77th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland.

"Today, I see the memory of what happened being abused for political reasons, sometimes even derided and trampled all over," she added, per Reuters.

Friedlaender's mother and brother were both killed in Auschwitz, and Friedlaender herself survived a concentration camp in modern-day Czech Republic.
Reuters reported that the Israeli government published a report Thursday accusing anti-vaccine protesters of stoking global anti-Semitism.

There have been several reports of anti-vaxxers around the world using the yellow badges during protests, in an effort to compare COVID-19 public health regulations to Nazis singling out Jews for persecution."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read the whole enchilada...here:

Well, when there are vaxxers who want the unvaxxed to be imprisoned in their homes by the Army and not allowed to go out, for any reason, including to buy food; or unvaxxed to have their kids taken from them; or be placed in concentration camps; or be denied jobs, medical care, etc. What would you call it?

Well, when there are vaxxers who want the unvaxxed to be imprisoned in their homes by the Army and not allowed to go out, for any reason, including to buy food; or unvaxxed to have their kids taken from them; or be placed in concentration camps; or be denied jobs, medical care, etc. What would you call it?
Haha, yeah, I saw that poll. Funny how that doesn't seem to translate into real life. Like, at all. But it sure does make your giney sandy, which, in the end, is kind of worth it.

You never made a point. You were whining that those opposing tyranny might be stepping on someone else's victimhood.
what a pathetic twat you are. anyone can check the thread.

this is what i responded to:

"Endlessly playing the victim marginalizes the sacrifices that ended the Holocaust."

that was your post. i agreed with that part. and mentioned pertinant examples.

star.jpg

NO VAX.jpg
1_5552060.jpg
54197282_6.jpg
Nazi-Vaccine-Star.jpeg

that is not debatable, epsilon semi-moron.

Last edited:
what a pathetic twat you are. anyone can check the thread.

this is what i responded to:

"Endlessly playing the victim marginalizes the sacrifices that ended the Holocaust."

that was your post. i agreed with that part. and mentioned pertinant examples.

View attachment 594052
View attachment 594053View attachment 594054View attachment 594055View attachment 594056

that is not debatable, epsilon semi-moron.
You really are stupid, aren't you? Taking a single statement out of context just proves it. Stick to emojis moron, clearly honest discussion is beyond your limited capabilities.

You really are stupid, aren't you? Taking a single statement out of context just proves it. Stick to emojis moron, clearly honest discussion is beyond your limited capabilities.
a single statement? you finally realized what's happened, eh? maybe you are not completely braindead.

so, what is your opinion of all these anti-vaxxers parading around as Holocaust victims?

a single statement? you finally realized what's happened, eh? maybe you are not completely braindead.

so, what is your opinion of all these anti-vaxxers parading around as Holocaust victims?
As I stated earlier, I have no problem with them exercising their rights as they see fit. That is neither approval nor disapproval. I don't approve of people burning the flag, but I still support their right to do so. This is no different.

I'm sure your brain falls short often.....
yeah. sometimes it just gets overloaded. like when a fucktard like you posts something as outrageously moronic as you just did. should i laugh, cry, just shake my head, point a finger and say HA Ha, post a gif of Ralph Wiggum eating paste. normally my brain knows what to do.

As I stated earlier, I have no problem with them exercising their rights as they see fit. That is neither approval nor disapproval. I don't approve of people burning the flag, but I still support their right to do so. This is no different.
weak, evasive, non-responsive. fuck off

New Topics

Forum List

Back