The Threats American Jewry Refuses to Face

We dont " beat " anyone. We defend our territory. You can see the arabs whi choose to live in peace.. they get wealthy. The ones who choose war - grt war

Uh, guy, it's their land. You are the interlopers.

You can't claim it's your land because some book with Giants and Talking Snakes in it says so.

Why should they "make peace" with people who stole their land.

More importantly, why are you guys so keen to live next to people who want to kill you?

I mean, if my neighbors started strapping bombs onto their kids to get me to move - I'D MOVE!!!!

The question is why do godless lefties hate Jews?

and why do godless Jews go along with it?

We don't hate Jews. I voted for Pritzker, he's a Jew. I'll probably vote for him again.

Some of us rightly criticize Zionism, because frankly, it's an evil philosophy.

The thing is, for a lot of Jews, Zionism is like your crazy uncle who shows up at your Bat-mitzvah and screams at your goyim friends about Hitler. "Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me!" Israel might have seemed like a good idea 70 years ago, but today, it's kind of a source of shame. The Jews are doing to the Arabs what the Germans did to them.

Many look like Russians. Many look Polish. (Like me). Many look French. Many look Dutch. And why IS that? Because they ARE.
I've had enough of that shit. It's a bloody knife in the maternity ward at the local hospital, and the dudes aren't handing out cigars anymore when a baby boy is born.

Muslims also circumcise. Would anyone call them Jewish....ridiculous to think circumcision makes anyone Jewish.

It is a religion not some result of physical alteration.
Most non-jewish American parents choose it too.

Israel might have seemed like a good idea 70 years ago, but today, it's kind of a source of shame.
Actually the concept of the Promised Land aka Israel dates back thousands of years

when the topic of Zionism first became widely known godless libs like you would have laughed and dismissed it out of hand

but not its a reality and you are still denying the reality of God and consequences of His promises

We don't hate Jews. I voted for Pritzker, he's a Jew. I'll probably vote for him again.

The thing is, for a lot of Jews, Zionism is like your crazy uncle who shows up at your Bat-mitzvah and screams at your goyim friends about Hitler. "Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me!" Israel might have seemed like a good idea 70 years ago, but today, it's kind of a source of shame. The Jews are doing to the Arabs what the Germans did to them.
Bible scripture says one generation from the Jewish Homeland restart until the last days. So we will see. When it comes to Homeland. We aregua about Native Americans, people indiginous to other nations and more. A century? A few centuries? A few thousand years? Slavery and indentured servitude can be measured the same way.

Bible scripture says one generation from the Jewish Homeland restart until the last days.
Exactly

no one can be sure, but Bible scholars such as C.I. Scofield believe that means before the last spoiled, drug soaked Baby Boomer brat dies

we’ll see

Why are you a complete buffoon

We dont " beat " anyone. We defend our territory. You can see the arabs whi choose to live in peace.. they get wealthy. The ones who choose war - grt war

You can't claim it's your land because some book with Giants and Talking Snakes in it says so.

More importantly, why are you guys so keen to live next to people who want to kill you?

I mean, if my neighbors started strapping bombs onto their kids to get me to move - I'D MOVE!!!!
That is why it’s walled up 100 percent

You cant be that dumb. You must be ptetending.

THEIR land?? Wtf. Arabs<Judeah.
Jews - Jewdea
Arabs - Arabia

Its our land. Our ancestors lived here before being exiled. Look at archeology man. Look at the War we had against the Selucids.. look at the war against Roma.

My family got 3 molotovs and countless rocks thrown at our cars while driving in Samaria..think we care? We are stronger than them, our faith is much stronger as well. They leave. We come.

We are back

Its not walled up tbh.. only some parts. In most of Judeah and samaria its not.

We just are not afraid of the arabs.. thats it. The arab comes to kill us, we will kill him first

Zionism and Israel were not established due to the holocaust, bruh

Its not walled up tbh.. only some parts. In most of Judeah and samaria its not.

We just are not afraid of the arabs.. thats it. The arab comes to kill us, we will kill him first
[/QUOTE
American Jews are the opposite of Israelis

Actually the concept of the Promised Land aka Israel dates back thousands of years

when the topic of Zionism first became widely known godless libs like you would have laughed and dismissed it out of hand

but not its a reality and you are still denying the reality of God and consequences of His promises

It would seem to me that if the Jews were God's favorite, he wouldn't have let half of them get turned into Lampshades and bars of soap.

So let's not guide ourselves by backwards bronze age superstitions, okay? If we acted the way the Bible told us to, we'd all be arrested as crazy people.

Here's the thing, Bruh. Before WWII, there was no big rush to return to Palestine. The British opened Palestine for resettlement by Jews (AKA Colonialism by Proxy) and no one was signing up in the 20's or 30's. they had nice comfortable lives in Europe.

Then this guy showed up.

1618139119306.png

The problem with Zionism is that it was always based on a lie. That lie being "A land without a people for a people without a land." There were people on that land. They had been there for centuries.

The problem is, of course, that a bunch of Europeans who adopted a religion really had no more claim to the land than I would have to Japan if I suddenly declared my undying love for Shintoism.

It would seem to me that if the Jews were God's favorite, he wouldn't have let half of them get turned into Lampshades and bars of soa
Thats a difficult question to explain to a heathen

God gave humans free will and we used it to defy God starting with the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden

which you can never understand

As for the Jews, the land of Israel, and Hitler it was predicted 2000 years ago by Jesus that the Jewish nation would be restored

and thanks to an improbable series of events it has been

Which is enough for us to know

Thats a difficult question to explain to a heathen

God gave humans free will and we used it to defy God starting with the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden

Um, actually, no. That's kind of retarded. Even if you take the Genesis MYTH at face value, God comes off as kind of a douchebag in that story. I mean, seriously, People make a bad choice, and God punishes them forever? That's kind of fucked up, bro.

As for the Jews, the land of Israel, and Hitler it was predicted 2000 years ago by Jesus that the Jewish nation would be restored

and thanks to an improbable series of events it has been

Which is enough for us to know

Um, yeah. Where was Hitler predicted in the bible, exactly?

It would seem to me that if the Jews were God's favorite, he wouldn't have let half of them get turned into Lampshades and bars of soap.

So let's not guide ourselves by backwards bronze age superstitions, okay? If we acted the way the Bible told us to, we'd all be arrested as crazy people.

Here's the thing, Bruh. Before WWII, there was no big rush to return to Palestine. The British opened Palestine for resettlement by Jews (AKA Colonialism by Proxy) and no one was signing up in the 20's or 30's. they had nice comfortable lives in Europe.

Then this guy showed up.

View attachment 478738

The problem with Zionism is that it was always based on a lie. That lie being "A land without a people for a people without a land." There were people on that land. They had been there for centuries.

The problem is, of course, that a bunch of Europeans who adopted a religion really had no more claim to the land than I would have to Japan if I suddenly declared my undying love for Shintoism.

"Bunch of Europeans who converted into religion..."

Israel is 70% Mizrahi and North african Jews. Ashkenazi Jews are kixed between South Europeans to Levantines.

Save your BS.

The state of Israel was not established by the holocaust survivors - but by the Jews who were here before.. the ones who fought and kicked the British illegal occupation off. We had 4 armies here before the 40s. We had industries, we drained the swamps. We developed our land. Which is a Jewish land. Not arabic land. We are in Judeah.

Forum List

Back