The Threats American Jewry Refuses to Face

We see them on here......liberals who hate Jews....attempting to disguise their Jew Hatred as merely being Anti-Zionist.

The Threats American Jewry Refuses to Face - Frontpagemag

Whats the deal with the majority of American jews? it sickening me to see their promotion of destruction of values... and I am not talking about their attitude against Israel even

Jews are big on tradition and their forefathers always voted democratic......thus difficult for them to face the fact that the democratic party is not what it used to be.

thus difficult for them to face the fact that the democratic party is not what it used to be.
yesterday and today.jpg

A lot of people don't realize that Hitler was buddy buddy with islam as early as the 20's and was good pals with the grand mufti who said he wanted jews exterminated as early as 1920. They assisted the german escape at the end of WW2 and received all kind of german tech and weaponry. No doubt they still have relations today. The muslims toured the german concentration camps and were very happy with the way they were ran. Also, the muslims wanted the germans to stop exiling the Jews and start killing them off, which they did. The germans and the muslims both envisioned a grand army where they would be victorious at the end of the war and destroy the Jews, England, and the USA.
True. From that FAKE country the Brittish Mis-Called "Palistine". Besides ,the Koran and Mein Kamph are much alike.
Hitler and his inner circle had much in common with islam regarding the Jews.
Yes. My Grandfather left Poland in 1935 and went to Jerusalem. Then he had to fight the filthy Muslims in 1948. My Father came to the USA after Israel was free.
[/QUOT

Do you agree that Israel is the only permanent home for the Jewish people?
Can't be. There are a lot of them living here permanently.

100 years? 200 years? thats not what I am talking about.. we lived in Europe for pver a thousand years. still, wasnt our home

Why, why did you live in Europe despite the fact that it was not your home? I think it is important to know the reasons behind the diaspora, ignoring them only prolongs the agony. God was pretty clear, and it is right there in the Torah. I really don't understand why it is ignored.

We see them on here......liberals who hate Jews....attempting to disguise their Jew Hatred as merely being Anti-Zionist.

The Threats American Jewry Refuses to Face - Frontpagemag

Whats the deal with the majority of American jews? it sickening me to see their promotion of destruction of values... and I am not talking about their attitude against Israel even

Jews are big on tradition and their forefathers always voted democratic......thus difficult for them to face the fact that the democratic party is not what it used to be.
You are Jewish and know this?

A lot of people don't realize that Hitler was buddy buddy with islam as early as the 20's and was good pals with the grand mufti who said he wanted jews exterminated as early as 1920. They assisted the german escape at the end of WW2 and received all kind of german tech and weaponry. No doubt they still have relations today. The muslims toured the german concentration camps and were very happy with the way they were ran. Also, the muslims wanted the germans to stop exiling the Jews and start killing them off, which they did. The germans and the muslims both envisioned a grand army where they would be victorious at the end of the war and destroy the Jews, England, and the USA.
True. From that FAKE country the Brittish Mis-Called "Palistine". Besides ,the Koran and Mein Kamph are much alike.

Jews lived all over the Arab world for 2000 years and they prospered.

Herodotus called is Syria-Palestine circa 500 BC because Palestine was a province of Syria.
No. There is no such thing as "Palistine". Never has been ,except by Brittish Edict. Emperor Hadrian had a shit fit after the Mossada. So he started calling Judea "La Palestina". Which is Latin for "Philistine". Now Philistine ,or the Hebrew equivilant ,means Invader. What the "Philistines" called themselves is a mystery. But they were from Crete or Southern Greece. No relation to Arabs. Throughout the Middle Ages ,the Land was just called "The Holy Land".

All the old Bibles have a map of Palestine. Shakespeare and Chaucer wrote of Palestine.. Herodotus the Greek historian wrote about Syria-Palestine in 500 BC.

Know where the sea people, the Philistines came from.. They settled on the coast and drove the Hebrews inland. Their name has NOTHING to do with Palestine.

Herodotus called is Syria-Palestine circa 500 BC because Palestine was a province of Syria.
No. There is no such thing as "Palistine". Never has been ,except by Brittish Edict. Emperor Hadrian had a shit fit after the Mossada. So he started calling Judea "La Palestina". Which is Latin for "Philistine". Now Philistine ,or the Hebrew equivilant ,means Invader. What the "Philistines" called themselves is a mystery. But they were from Crete or Southern Greece. No relation to Arabs. Throughout the Middle Ages ,the Land was just called "The Holy Land".

All the old Bibles have a map of Palestine. Shakespeare and Chaucer wrote of Palestine.. Herodotus the Greek historian wrote about Syria-Palestine in 500 BC.

Know where the sea people, the Philistines came from.. They settled on the coast and drove the Hebrews inland. Their name has NOTHING to do with Palestine.
Bullshit. It was an EDICT by Hadrian. You musta read Yasser Arafats History. GFY.

There Has Never Been a Sovereign Arab State in Palestine
August 10, 2016 | Eli E. Hertz

Source: There Has Never Been a Sovereign Arab State in Palestine

The artificiality of a Palestinian identity is reflected in the attitudes and actions of neighboring Arab nations who never established a Palestinian state themselves.

The rhetoric by Arab leaders on behalf of the Palestinians rings hollow. Arabs in neighboring states, who control 99.9 percent of the Middle East land, have never recognized a Palestinian entity. They have always considered Palestine and its inhabitants part of the great “Arab nation,” historically and politically as an integral part of Greater Syria – Suriyya al-Kubra – a designation that extended to both sides of the Jordan River. In the 1950s, Jordan simply annexed the West Bank since the population there was viewed as the brethren of the Jordanians.

The Arabs never established a Palestinian state when the UN in 1947 recommended to partition Palestine, and to establish “an Arab and a Jewish state” (not a Palestinian state, it should be noted). Nor did the Arabs recognize or establish a Palestinian state during the two decades prior to the Six-Day War when the West Bank was under Jordanian control and the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian control; nor did the Palestinian Arabs clamor for autonomy or independence during those years under Jordanian and Egyptian rule.

And as for Jerusalem: Only twice in the city’s history has it served as a national capital. First as the capital of the two Jewish Commonwealths during the First and Second Temple periods, as described in the Bible, reinforced by archaeological evidence and numerous ancient documents. And again, in modern times as the capital of the State of Israel. It has never served as an Arab capital for the simple reason that there has never been a Palestinian Arab state.

Well before the 1967 decision to create a new Arab people called “Palestinians,” when the word “Palestinian” was associated with Jewish endeavors, Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, a local Arab leader, testified in 1937 before the Peel Commission, a British investigative body:

“There is no such country [as Palestine]! Palestine is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries, part of Syria.”

In a 1946 appearance before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, also acting as an investigative body, the Arab-American historian Philip Hitti stated:

“There is no such thing as Palestine in [Arab] history, absolutely not.”

Last edited:
Many Jews I see now don’t even look Jewish ??
The ones I grew up with had dark wavy or curly hair and big noses
Many today look like regular gentiles due to intermarriage

Many look like Russians. Many look Polish. (Like me). Many look French. Many look Dutch. And why IS that? Because they ARE.

American Jews are dying out due to massive intermarriage at 60 percent
The only Jews growing and growing in the USA are in Brooklyn

American Jews have zero survival sense
Congratulations on being lonely and repulsive. You are avoiding that 60%!

Many look like Russians. Many look Polish. (Like me). Many look French. Many look Dutch. And why IS that? Because they ARE.
A Jew has a unique dna that is different
Getting really sick and tired of seeing so many fake ones

I've had enough of that shit. It's a bloody knife in the maternity ward at the local hospital, and the dudes aren't handing out cigars anymore when a baby boy is born.

Forum List

Back