The Threats American Jewry Refuses to Face

Dark waivy or curly hair
Bigger nose
Very long face
Triangle face
George Soros and Thomas Steyer have very light brown hair if not blond. Fairly straight, too. Not wavy or curly. Plain old German if you ask me. People circumcise their kids and call themselves Jewish. That gun-grabbing election thief Michael Bloomberg is a little bit darker, though, and I see some Iranian blood, or Muslim connections. So he's not really that Jewish either.

Anyways.

Don't let that crowd of liberals scream anti-Semitism.

Dark waivy or curly hair
Bigger nose
Very long face
Triangle face
George Soros and Thomas Steyer have very light brown hair if not blond. Fairly straight, too. Not wavy or curly. Plain old German if you ask me. People circumcise their kids and call themselves Jewish. That gun-grabbing election thief Michael Bloomberg is a little bit darker, though, and I see some Iranian blood, or Muslim connections. So he's not really that Jewish either.

Anyways.

Jewish gene pool has European and middle eastern

American Jews are dying out due to massive intermarriage at 60 percent
The only Jews growing and growing in the USA are in Brooklyn

American Jews have zero survival sense

American Jews do not have a good sense of reality....too many of them are caught up with the beliefs of their fathers generation who went through the holocaust...thus they remain focused on nazism and fascism.

They need to wake up.

Dark waivy or curly hair
Bigger nose
Very long face
Triangle face

Anyways.

Jewish gene pool has European and middle eastern

Oh puhleeeze....do not start talking about genetics on a board that has so many stupids on it....you think very many on here can understand genetics?....most on here have a big problem with simple math.

Dark waivy or curly hair
Bigger nose
Very long face
Triangle face

Anyways.

Most Jews will tell you that being Jewish is not a racial thing but a religious thing.....though I think since so many are not religious it is more of a cultural thing ....at least with the secular Jewish crowd.

Yet the latest research in genetics shows there is a Jewish gene.....I am thinking it must be a very powerful gene.

A lot of Jewish girls especially in New York took up with blacks....thought it cleansed them of any racism they might have.
So?

Dark waivy or curly hair
Bigger nose
Very long face
Pointy features
Double Wow! Almost like one of those "How to spot a Jew" posters put out by the German NAZIs.

German Jews were so assimilated many of them looked like they were members of Hitler's Superman German class.

That is why so many did not flee when they had the chance....they really felt like Germans and could not conceive of Germany turning on them like it did.

The same thing could happen here if the leftwing (modern anti-semites) ever gains complete control.

Yet the Gestapo had a few that could readily spot a Jew though they could not explain how they did it....they just had a 'feel' for it.

A lot of Jewish girls especially in New York took up with blacks....thought it cleansed them of any racism they might have.
So?

What is your point?

That Biblical passage is not referring to sub-saharan blacks.

Some have suggested that the Shulammite woman referred to was a dark-skinned woman, perhaps of African descent.

However, a more likely answer is found in the very same verse. Immediately following the mention of the woman as “dark,” we read, “Because the sun has looked upon me” (ESV). In the NIV, it’s clearer what she means: “Because I am darkened by the sun.” And the rest of the verse explains why the Shulammite was in the sun: “My mother’s sons were angry with me / and made me take care of the vineyards; / my own vineyard I had to neglect” In other words, she was forced to work outside in the sun and had not taken care of her skin as she preferred.

“My mother’s sons were angry with me / and made me take care of the vineyards; / my own vineyard I had to neglect” In other words, she was forced to work outside in the sun and had not taken care of her skin as she preferred.
She's black and beautiful. She's only talking about her skin in an "evolutionary" or allegorical sense as many, many generations have lived with black skin.

A lot of people don't realize that Hitler was buddy buddy with islam as early as the 20's and was good pals with the grand mufti who said he wanted jews exterminated as early as 1920. They assisted the german escape at the end of WW2 and received all kind of german tech and weaponry. No doubt they still have relations today. The muslims toured the german concentration camps and were very happy with the way they were ran. Also, the muslims wanted the germans to stop exiling the Jews and start killing them off, which they did. The germans and the muslims both envisioned a grand army where they would be victorious at the end of the war and destroy the Jews, England, and the USA.
True. From that FAKE country the Brittish Mis-Called "Palistine". Besides ,the Koran and Mein Kamph are much alike.
Hitler and his inner circle had much in common with islam regarding the Jews.
Yes. My Grandfather left Poland in 1935 and went to Jerusalem. Then he had to fight the filthy Muslims in 1948. My Father came to the USA after Israel was free.
[/QUOT

Do you agree that Israel is the only permanent home for the Jewish people?
Can't be. There are a lot of them living here permanently.

100 years? 200 years? thats not what I am talking about.. we lived in Europe for pver a thousand years. still, wasnt our home

Why, why did you live in Europe despite the fact that it was not your home? I think it is important to know the reasons behind the diaspora, ignoring them only prolongs the agony. God was pretty clear, and it is right there in the Torah. I really don't understand why it is ignored.

Yet you do not explain what you are referring to? Why dat boyo?

“My mother’s sons were angry with me / and made me take care of the vineyards; / my own vineyard I had to neglect” In other words, she was forced to work outside in the sun and had not taken care of her skin as she preferred.
She's black and beautiful. She's only talking about her skin in an "evolutionary" or allegorical sense as many, many generations have lived with black skin.

hehheh Since you brought up the scripture you must stick to the scripture which says nothing about evolution or any allegories....and the fact that many have lived with black skin is completely irrelevant in this scriptural context.

Forum List

Back