The Threats American Jewry Refuses to Face

Many look like Russians. Many look Polish. (Like me). Many look French. Many look Dutch. And why IS that? Because they ARE.
I've had enough of that shit. It's a bloody knife in the maternity ward at the local hospital, and the dudes aren't handing out cigars anymore when a baby boy is born.

Muslims also circumcise. Would anyone call them Jewish....ridiculous to think circumcision makes anyone Jewish.

It is a religion not some result of physical alteration.

Many Jews I see now don’t even look Jewish ??
The ones I grew up with had dark wavy or curly hair and big noses
Many today look like regular gentiles due to intermarriage
Many look like Russians. Many look Polish. (Like me). Many look French. Many look Dutch. And why IS that? Because they ARE.

It is true there is a lot of inter-marriage....the prodigy of that occurence sometimes retain their Jewishness and sometimes not...many Jews converted to Catholocism.

Dark waivy or curly hair
Bigger nose
Very long face
Triangle face
George Soros and Thomas Steyer have very light brown hair if not blond. Fairly straight, too. Not wavy or curly. Plain old German if you ask me. People circumcise their kids and call themselves Jewish. That gun-grabbing election thief Michael Bloomberg is a little bit darker, though, and I see some Iranian blood, or Muslim connections. So he's not really that Jewish either.

Anyways.

Don't let that crowd of liberals scream anti-Semitism.

Soros is a self hating Jew who co-operated with the Nazis and had a good time doing it....according to hiw own words....he was never happier in his life.

I think in his essence he is a useful idiot for Satan....simply that and nothing more.

Dark waivy or curly hair
Bigger nose
Very long face
Pointy features
Double Wow! Almost like one of those "How to spot a Jew" posters put out by the German NAZIs.

German Jews were so assimilated many of them looked like they were members of Hitler's Superman German class.

That is why so many did not flee when they had the chance....they really felt like Germans and could not conceive of Germany turning on them like it did.

The same thing could happen here if the leftwing (modern anti-semites) ever gains complete control.

Yet the Gestapo had a few that could readily spot a Jew though they could not explain how they did it....they just had a 'feel' for it.
Big rate of intermarriage in Germany
. The Holocaust is mostly the destruction of the Polish Jews

A lot of people don't realize that Hitler was buddy buddy with islam as early as the 20's and was good pals with the grand mufti who said he wanted jews exterminated as early as 1920. They assisted the german escape at the end of WW2 and received all kind of german tech and weaponry. No doubt they still have relations today. The muslims toured the german concentration camps and were very happy with the way they were ran. Also, the muslims wanted the germans to stop exiling the Jews and start killing them off, which they did. The germans and the muslims both envisioned a grand army where they would be victorious at the end of the war and destroy the Jews, England, and the USA.
True. From that FAKE country the Brittish Mis-Called "Palistine". Besides ,the Koran and Mein Kamph are much alike.
Hitler and his inner circle had much in common with islam regarding the Jews.
Yes. My Grandfather left Poland in 1935 and went to Jerusalem. Then he had to fight the filthy Muslims in 1948. My Father came to the USA after Israel was free.
[/QUOT

Do you agree that Israel is the only permanent home for the Jewish people?
Can't be. There are a lot of them living here permanently.

100 years? 200 years? thats not what I am talking about.. we lived in Europe for pver a thousand years. still, wasnt our home

Why, why did you live in Europe despite the fact that it was not your home? I think it is important to know the reasons behind the diaspora, ignoring them only prolongs the agony. God was pretty clear, and it is right there in the Torah. I really don't understand why it is ignored.

Why were we sent into the exile?
The people sinned..

Why were we exiled at the babylonian exile? Same reason

Last edited:
We see them on here......liberals who hate Jews....attempting to disguise their Jew Hatred as merely being Anti-Zionist.

The Threats American Jewry Refuses to Face - Frontpagemag

Whats the deal with the majority of American jews? it sickening me to see their promotion of destruction of values... and I am not talking about their attitude against Israel even

Jews are big on tradition and their forefathers always voted democratic......thus difficult for them to face the fact that the democratic party is not what it used to be.

I dont think most of American Jews are strong at tradition

Look at the intermarriage rate. American Jewery will dissappear by this rate. 64% among the secular 'reformists'

Many Jews I see now don’t even look Jewish ??
The ones I grew up with had dark wavy or curly hair and big noses
Many today look like regular gentiles due to intermarriage

They are Race mixed.

They are not Polish not Dutch, not french. They are mixed with European..

They should stop intermarrying

We see them on here......liberals who hate Jews....attempting to disguise their Jew Hatred as merely being Anti-Zionist.

Naw, man, the problem is the Zionists are like an abused child who has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

The Germans killed the Jews
and the Jews killed the Arabs
and the Arabs killed the hostages
and that is the news....
Is it any wonder, that the Monkey's confused?

- Roger Waters, Amused to Death.

The Zionists run an apartheid state that regularly treats the indigenous people of Palestine as second class citizens in their own country. This is why they are despised in most of the world now.

Look at the intermarriage rate. American Jewery will dissappear by this rate. 64% among the secular 'reformists'

And so?

My Dad was born in Germany. He married a non-German woman. No one in my family speaks German or celebrates any German traditions. His parents were devoutly Catholic, now most of the third and fourth generation of my family barely go to church.

Naw, man, the problem is the Zionists are like an abused child who has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

and that is the news....

The Zionists run an apartheid state that regularly treats the indigenous people of Palestine as second class citizens in their own country. This is why they are despised in most of the world now.

We dont " beat " anyone. We defend our territory. You can see the arabs whi choose to live in peace.. they get wealthy. The ones who choose war - grt war

I've had enough of that shit. It's a bloody knife in the maternity ward at the local hospital, and the dudes aren't handing out cigars anymore when a baby boy is born.

Muslims also circumcise. Would anyone call them Jewish....ridiculous to think circumcision makes anyone Jewish.

It is a religion not some result of physical alteration.
moses 2.jpg

Do you get to tell Jews where they can live?

That's been tried before.

Nah, I am an Israeli, and its the holocaust day now - which makes me think that as always - the only place that really is ours - Israel

Thank you for reminding us that it is Holocaust Day.

There was very little publicity in the media about it.

This topic is what should be taught in our schools.

Like lots of other people, I admire Israel as the only economically and socially progressive nation in the Middle East.

I hear that Israel is at least 75% Jewish. I hope that Israel will do everything possible to keep it at that figure or even raise it.

Your link:

"In January, a group of powerful leftist Jewish groups with strong ties to the Biden administration including J Street, Americans for Peace Now and the New Israel Fund began lobbying the administration to cancel the Trump administration’s decision to adopt the definition of anti-Semitism produced by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance.

"The IHRA definition asserts that rejecting Israel’s right to exist and applying a double standard when judging it are forms of anti-Semitism.

"These determinations make IHRA a problem for progressive anti-Semites who routinely reject Israel’s right to exist and apply a double standard to delegitimize it."
Israel's System of Apartheid Laws | BDS Movement
Israel's "right to exist" doesn't include a right to steal the land and water of non-Jews living in Palestine. As it currently exists, the Jewish State is an apartheid abomination with the same "right to exist" as Robert E. Lee's Virginia.

And so?

My Dad was born in Germany. He married a non-German woman. No one in my family speaks German or celebrates any German traditions. His parents were devoutly Catholic, now most of the third and fourth generation of my family barely go to church.

Do you get to tell Jews where they can live?

That's been tried before.

Nah, I am an Israeli, and its the holocaust day now - which makes me think that as always - the only place that really is ours - Israel

Thank you for reminding us that it is Holocaust Day.

There was very little publicity in the media about it.

This topic is what should be taught in our schools.

Like lots of other people, I admire Israel as the only economically and socially progressive nation in the Middle East.

I hear that Israel is at least 75% Jewish. I hope that Israel will do everything possible to keep it at that figure or even raise it.

Listen to this fact.

In 2018 the Jewish birth rate in Israel was first time over Arabic birth rate [ Jewish birth rate - 3.14
Arabic birth rate - 3.09 ]

Now listen to this... in 1960, the Arabs in Israel had a birth rate of 9.2 children. We hae 2.5.

and that is the news....

You’re a giant ignoramus..that is 100 percent false

Your link:

"In January, a group of powerful leftist Jewish groups with strong ties to the Biden administration including J Street, Americans for Peace Now and the New Israel Fund began lobbying the administration to cancel the Trump administration’s decision to adopt the definition of anti-Semitism produced by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance.

"The IHRA definition asserts that rejecting Israel’s right to exist and applying a double standard when judging it are forms of anti-Semitism.

"These determinations make IHRA a problem for progressive anti-Semites who routinely reject Israel’s right to exist and apply a double standard to delegitimize it."
Israel's System of Apartheid Laws | BDS Movement
Israel's "right to exist" doesn't include a right to steal the land and water of non-Jews living in Palestine. As it currently exists, the Jewish State is an apartheid abomination with the same "right to exist" as Robert E. Lee's Virginia.

No land was stolen that is propaganda.

Forum List

Back