The Threat Of The Delta Variant Looms Large In The Unvaccinated South

Everyone I know who is unvaccinated is also an alleged "Christian". Between their denial of climate change, to their support for any and all wars, to their refusal to accept science, to their worship of Trump over Jesus, these folks are a plague to critical thinking skills, and are now a genuine threat to our collective health.
I doubt you know many "christians"
It is a certainty he has no critical thinking skills.

The article also shows the big difference between urban and rural areas in regard to how many have gotten the vaccine. It also shows the damage of not having medical facilities in the rural areas.
From link:

Many Mississippians who remain unvaccinated are from poor, rural areas of the state and may not be able to afford transportation to towns with adequate supplies of vaccines.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Translation: Black people

Uber and Lyft offer free rides.
And kindly shove the racism up you're ass ;)

DrLove

there is no racism unless the lib democrat arguments against voter ID are racist toward black people also

Everyone I know who is unvaccinated is also an alleged "Christian". Between their denial of climate change, to their support for any and all wars, to their refusal to accept science, to their worship of Trump over Jesus, these folks are a plague to critical thinking skills, and are now a genuine threat to our collective health.
I doubt you know many "christians"
I bet he used to be a Christian.

Thanks to the anti-vax Karens we're now in danger from Delta PLUS.
WHO recommends not tossing masks in the trash quite yet.

I have not stopped wearing a mask in any public building.

I have stopped wearing a mask outside in public but only if there aren't a lot of people around me.

You covered all of the democrat propaganda talking points but you left out ‘white’.

Thanks to the anti-vax Karens we're now in danger from Delta PLUS.
WHO recommends not tossing masks in the trash quite yet.

I have not stopped wearing a mask in any public building.

I have stopped wearing a mask outside in public but only if there aren't a lot of people around me.
The mask is useless
The Moderna vaccine is what you want

That would also explain why the female Israeli doctor, who was quoted by the Jerusalem Post as stating (paraphrasing here) that it’s been a furious race to get out as many vaccines as possible, yet when asked if she had had one, that said that she would NOT be getting the vaccine herself this year because she wanted to wait and see as to which one was more effective. Now in my mind that’s most telling.

"Looms large"? Is that a medical term or is it a political term conjured up by the CDC? Who do we trust when evidence indicates that the CDC was in cahoots with their research partners in China and high profile doctors were protecting their investment by accusing the former president of racism while deflecting evidence that the monstrosity escaped from a lab in China. Now that the information is gradually (and reluctantly) coming out the poor folks in the South are the bad guys for not getting vaccinated.

This is a very good and informative article about the delta variant.

I know the right wingers won't read it but I'm not posting it for them.

I'm posting it for those who are intelligent and actually want current information about the virus and vaccines.

It looks like the Pfizer vaccine is becoming the vaccine that protects best. Even with the new variants.

I'm glad I got that one.

The article also shows the big difference between urban and rural areas in regard to how many have gotten the vaccine. It also shows the damage of not having medical facilities in the rural areas.

You're so ignorant and brainwashed, that you will never be free again, if you ever were.

Your masters have completely conditioned you to remain afraid of an overhyped flu bug, to the degree that even if every condition is met that you previously thought was needed for you to feel safe, all it will take a a very small lie compared to the lies on which the #CoronaHoax2020 was started, to keep yo9u continually and eternally living in fear and submission.

You cannot possibly have any idea just how pathetic and cowardly you seem, to sane people.

Ecp3O7LXsAEeDPi.jpg

Forum List

Back