The Threat Of The Delta Variant Looms Large In The Unvaccinated South

I have not stopped wearing a mask in any public building.

I have stopped wearing a mask outside in public but only if there aren't a lot of people around me.

SheepWithMasks.jpg

This is a very good and informative article about the delta variant.

I know the right wingers won't read it but I'm not posting it for them.

I'm posting it for those who are intelligent and actually want current information about the virus and vaccines.

It looks like the Pfizer vaccine is becoming the vaccine that protects best. Even with the new variants.

I'm glad I got that one.

The article also shows the big difference between urban and rural areas in regard to how many have gotten the vaccine. It also shows the damage of not having medical facilities in the rural areas.

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Cleveland Clinic study suggests​

This from the same experts that got so much wrong the first time. If some want to blindly follow the advice of the WHO and lord Fauci again be my guest I wouldn't trust either if they said day was light and night was dark. FYI I have been fully vaccinated since early March.

haha dems are already getting desperate to look for someone to blame for their horrible economy come election time

Everyone I know who is unvaccinated is also an alleged "Christian". Between their denial of climate change, to their support for any and all wars, to their refusal to accept science, to their worship of Trump over Jesus, these folks are a plague to critical thinking skills, and are now a genuine threat to our collective health.
Jesus would not approve of you. He approved of not being vicious towards others. He espoused rules. We really do not follow a lot of them to degree today in our nation and the West. The Old Testament was more direct. unfortunately, Christians became full of themselves as the middle ages pushed their power into human influence beyond what they should have done. Although it kept many people moored to survive in much poorer times.

This is a very good and informative article about the delta variant.

I know the right wingers won't read it but I'm not posting it for them.

I'm posting it for those who are intelligent and actually want current information about the virus and vaccines.

It looks like the Pfizer vaccine is becoming the vaccine that protects best. Even with the new variants.

I'm glad I got that one.

The article also shows the big difference between urban and rural areas in regard to how many have gotten the vaccine. It also shows the damage of not having medical facilities in the rural areas.

Maybe we should do a better job of getting the vaccine to people.

This from the same experts that got so much wrong the first time.
And they got a lot right, too. We had no information on this novel virus. Because it was a novel virus. Now we do. The things you are saying are dumb and you have no excuse for this silly behavior, as a rational adult.

I have already been fully vaccinated since May 19th.
Of course. It was free.
Not my fault equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States is soo difficult for the right-wing.
When did I say it was your fault? It is your fault that you hate women.
Only immoral false witness bearers (unto God) say that I allegedly hate women. You can't prove it on this thread. And, gossip, hearsay, and soothsay is worthless and all y'all have.

Of course. It was free.
Not my fault equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States is soo difficult for the right-wing.
Only immoral false witness bearers (unto God) say that I allegedly hate women. You can't prove it on this thread. And, gossip, hearsay, and soothsay is worthless and all y'all have.
You admitted as such in a thread dedicated to you. God told me he has turned his back on you. Why? You’re an idiot.

Of course. It was free.
You admitted as such in a thread dedicated to you. God told me he has turned his back on you. Why? You’re an idiot.
You all made it up. Why would I hate women? Thou doest protest too much; can you project any less.

Of course. It was free.
You all made it up. Why would I hate women? Thou doest protest too much; can you project any less.
There isn’t a thread dedicated to your hatred of women?

Of course. It was free.
I didn't make it. Gossip, hearsay, and soothsay mean something only to right-wingers.

Of course. It was free.
I didn't make it. Gossip, hearsay, and soothsay mean something only to right-wingers.
You did not but you actively participated in it. Do you deny its existence? If I post it, will you leave this board forever?

We'll never see the end of these Globalist Covid shit.

Delta.... then Delta 1, then Delta 2, and 3, and 4, and 5 and more.

Then total control by the Globalists, the Totalitarian, New World Order Elite.

How is this madness going to end only GOD KNOWS.

1624847421210.png

Forum List

Back