The Threat Of The Delta Variant Looms Large In The Unvaccinated South

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is a very good and informative article about the delta variant.

I know the right wingers won't read it but I'm not posting it for them.

I'm posting it for those who are intelligent and actually want current information about the virus and vaccines.

It looks like the Pfizer vaccine is becoming the vaccine that protects best. Even with the new variants.

I'm glad I got that one.

The article also shows the big difference between urban and rural areas in regard to how many have gotten the vaccine. It also shows the damage of not having medical facilities in the rural areas.

I'm posting it for those who are intelligent and actually want current information about the virus and vaccines.

It looks like the Pfizer vaccine is becoming the vaccine that protects best. Even with the new variants.

I'm glad I got that one.

The article also shows the big difference between urban and rural areas in regard to how many have gotten the vaccine. It also shows the damage of not having medical facilities in the rural areas.

If this is true , it's probably been released here purposefully by some black ops.
Like it was in India.

Israel launched a sweeping vaccination campaign after obtaining millions of doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

More than 55 percent of Israel's population - some 5.2 million people - have received both doses of the vaccine.

Nearly a third of the new cases recorded in the past week have been found in vaccinated people, with many of the new infections being the delta variant. Israel faces fresh Covid surge and calls for teens to be jabbed
So much for vaxxing

This is what the vaccinations were supposed to help prevent:

From September through November of 1918, the death rate from the Spanish flu skyrocketed. In the United States alone, 195,000 Americans died from the Spanish flu in just the month of October. And unlike a normal seasonal flu, which mostly claims victims among the very young and very old, the second wave of the Spanish flu exhibited what’s called a “W curve”—high numbers of deaths among the young and old, but also a huge spike in the middle composed of otherwise healthy 25- to 35-year-olds in the prime of their life.

“That really freaked out the medical establishment, that there was this atypical spike in the middle of the W,” says Harris.

From link:

Many Mississippians who remain unvaccinated are from poor, rural areas of the state and may not be able to afford transportation to towns with adequate supplies of vaccines.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Translation: Black people

I'm glad I got that one.

I'm glad I got that one.

If this is true , it's probably been released here purposefully by some black ops.
Like it was in India.
Racist !

Everyone I know who is unvaccinated is also an alleged "Christian". Between their denial of climate change, to their support for any and all wars, to their refusal to accept science, to their worship of Trump over Jesus, these folks are a plague to critical thinking skills, and are now a genuine threat to our collective health.

Everyone I know who is unvaccinated is also an alleged "Christian". Between their denial of climate change, to their support for any and all wars, to their refusal to accept science, to their worship of Trump over Jesus, these folks are a plague to critical thinking skills, and are now a genuine threat to our collective health.
I doubt you know many "christians"

This is what the vaccinations were supposed to help prevent:

From September through November of 1918, the death rate from the Spanish flu skyrocketed. In the United States alone, 195,000 Americans died from the Spanish flu in just the month of October. And unlike a normal seasonal flu, which mostly claims victims among the very young and very old, the second wave of the Spanish flu exhibited what’s called a “W curve”—high numbers of deaths among the young and old, but also a huge spike in the middle composed of otherwise healthy 25- to 35-year-olds in the prime of their life.

“That really freaked out the medical establishment, that there was this atypical spike in the middle of the W,” says Harris.

I can;t hear you. Get out from under your bed.

And do something about your knees knocking, will you?

Forum List

Back