The Syrian civil war is breeding a new generation of terrorist

Where does the name Al-Qaeda come from, Hollie?

"Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook wrote that the word al-Qaeda should be translated as 'the database', and originally referred to the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen militants who were recruited and trained with CIA help to defeat the Russians.[68]

"In April 2002, the group assumed the name Qa'idat al-Jihad, which means 'the base of Jihad'. According to Diaa Rashwan, this was 'apparently as a result of the merger of the overseas branch of Egypt's al-Jihad (Egyptian Islamist Jihad, or EIJ) group, led by Ayman al-Zawahiri, with the groups Bin Laden brought under his control after his return to Afghanistan in the mid-1990s.'"

Islamic fundamentalism was funded by the US and other western interests after the Second World War in order to diminish the influence of Arab secular nationalists who believed they were entitled to control the flow of their own sovereign oil.

Al-Qaeda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, George, I see your point. The 1,400 year long Islamic jihad was created and funded by America. Yowza!

Jihad is world wide, diffuse and self-motivating for the jihadist. Al-Qaeda is just a name. So are Islamic Jihad, Abu Sayyaf, Hizbullah, Harakat al-Muqawamah al-Islamiyyah (Hamas), Al-Ikhwan Al-Moslemoon (the Muslim Brotherhood), Tanzim Qa'idat Al-Jihad in Bilad al-Rafidayn (al-Qaeda in Iraq), and the countless other Islamic terrorist organizations. Whatever name the Islamists prefer to call themselves, they always pass the same message: To kill the infidels and non-believers who would stand between Islam and its delusions of total world supremacy.
"There are two commonly accepted meanings of jihad: an inner spiritual struggle and an outer physical struggle.[2]

"The 'greater jihad' is the inner struggle by a believer to fulfill his religious duties.[2][6]

"This non-violent meaning is stressed by both Muslim[7] and non-Muslim[8] authors.

"However, there is consensus amongst Islamic scholars that the concept of jihad will always include armed struggle against persecution and oppression.[9]"

Possibly you've missed the persecution and oppression the US military has inflicted upon millions of Muslim civilians since 1991? How many civilian infidels have they murdered, maimed, displaced, or forcibly converted in your home town?

Jihad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Honestly George, I think it’s silly to cut and paste definitions of jihad from Wiki.

If you want to understand Jihad, take some time to understand islamist ideology.

Moslems refer to the time before Islam as the Jahiliyyah—the so-called time of ignorance in Arabia before Muhammad (swish) opened up his direct line with God. Through centuries of jihad successes, empire building, and the annihilation or subjugation of many different cultures, Moslems became convinced that they really had passed out of this Jahiliyyah. The truth is, though, they ended up creating a new and far superior time of ignorance, brought on by unquestionable koranic literalism and a politicoreligious doctrine comprised mainly of delusions about a God who wants them to conquer the world by violent means.

The koran and the hadith, which are still interpreted literally, are a virulent manifesto of God-given Islamosupremacy, and they are the blueprint for the Religion of Peace's agenda. It's just easier to lay the blame on discrete group of mass murderers with a name, rather than the religious ideology that inspires them.

The holy warriors of al-Qaeda and all other jihad groups are simply pious Muslims who know their koran and sunnah, and who are following the books to the letter. They are back in those days of violent conquest and murder for God when these books were written—the days when they enjoyed so much success at fighting, killing, and subduing infidels. As then, now.

Through centuries of jihad successes, empire building, and the annihilation or subjugation of many different cultures, Moslems became convinced that they really had passed out of this Jahiliyyah. The truth is, though, they ended up creating a new and far superior time of ignorance, brought on by unquestionable koranic literalism and a politicoreligious doctrine comprised mainly of delusions about a God who wants them to conquer the world by violent means.

The koran and the hadith, which are still interpreted literally, are a virulent manifesto of God-given Islamosupremacy, and they are the blueprint for the Religion of Peace's agenda. It's just easier to lay the blame on discrete group of mass murderers with a name, rather than the religious ideology that inspires them.

The holy warriors of al-Qaeda and all other jihad groups are simply pious Muslims who know their koran and sunnah, and who are following the books to the letter. They are back in those days of violent conquest and murder for God when these books were written—the days when they enjoyed so much success at fighting, killing, and subduing infidels. As then, now.
...................^^^ LOL..... Funny stuff .... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Through centuries of jihad successes, empire building, and the annihilation or subjugation of many different cultures, Moslems became convinced that they really had passed out of this Jahiliyyah. The truth is, though, they ended up creating a new and far superior time of ignorance, brought on by unquestionable koranic literalism and a politicoreligious doctrine comprised mainly of delusions about a God who wants them to conquer the world by violent means.

...................^^^ LOL..... Funny stuff .... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Well as is typical for the goofy convert wannabe, he's ill equipped to actually respond to a single point raised.

honestly sunni, your spamming is pointless, Why delineate in a public forum your inability to compose coherent sentences?

Well as is typical for the goofy convert wannabe, he's ill equipped to actually respond to a single point raised.
I just responded to your idiot nonsense post with all the respect it was due. .... :eusa_angel:

False. You spammed the thread with your typical pointless, off topic drivel.

You couldn't address a single point within my comments because you're unable to offer a coherent comment, add relevant discourse or speak to the salient points.

You're just an embarrassment.

You couldn't address a single point within my comments because you're unable to offer a coherent comment, add relevant discourse or speak to the salient points.
If I had seen a coherent point in your post I would have addressed it.

But all you offered was idiotic nonsense and retarded drivel.

So I gave you an appropriate response.

Deal with it........ :eusa_angel:

If I had seen a coherent point in your post I would have addressed it.

But all you offered was idiotic nonsense and retarded drivel.

So I gave you an appropriate response.

Deal with it........ :eusa_angel:

And you're still too comatose to even attempt a response. I can see that you're getting angry and frustrated at being ridiculed for your failures. You brought it upon yourself.

Wallowing in self hate will help you not. The debasement was brought on by the impotence which you exhibit. Employ introspection and you shall understand why your comments are pointless and off topic. Fix that which makes you ignorant and you shall still be ignorant… You’re an easy target for ridicule.

.......True story

.................:cool:

And you're still too comatose to even attempt a response. I can see that you're getting angry and frustrated at being ridiculed for your failures. You brought it upon yourself.

Wallowing in self hate will help you not. The debasement was brought on by the impotence which you exhibit. Employ introspection and you shall understand why your comments are pointless and off topic. Fix that which makes you ignorant and you shall still be ignorant… You’re an easy target for ridicule.
.............^^ Aww, you say the sweetest things......... :eusa_angel:

.............^^ Aww, you say the sweetest things......... :eusa_angel:

I discern a clear cut pattern: your arrival in a thread immediately lessens its quality.

This is a message board kiddo. I think Nickelodeon has more activities that require less reading.

You're unable to add anything but spam so this would be a good time to leave before even more posters see what a bumbling idiot you are.

........True story

...........:cool:

I discern a clear cut pattern: your arrival in a thread immediately lessens its quality
Au contraire squid brain.......the thread went south with your first post. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

No one is stopping you from adding a relevant comment.

And I found "squid brain" to be as pointless and juvenile as your usual... pointless and juvenile spam.

It’s just remarkable that you have such little insight, such stunted intellectual acumen that you are left with nothing but pointless spam that defines your every post.

........True story

........................:cool:

No one is stopping you from adding a relevant comment.
My comment was relevant.

Just because you refuse to accept it.

Doesn't negate it's truth. .... :cool:

I understand that for you, "squid brain" was relevant.

It just defines the pointless, off topic spam that you litter thread after thread with.

I'm not responsible for your feelings of inferiority.

.......True story

................:cool:

I understand that for you, "squid brain" was relevant.
When describing you and the idiotic nonsense you post.

'Squid brain' is a very apt description of you. .... :eusa_angel:

It's just that men who are confident about their sexual identification, and particularly their adequacy, rarely find the need to exhibit that ultra tough image and sexually belittling manner of the latent homosexual or sexual inadequate....

It's just that men who are confident about their sexual identification, and particularly their adequacy, rarely find the need to exhibit that ultra tough image and sexually belittling manner of the latent homosexual or sexual inadequate....
..........^^ I bet you can't repeat your run on sentence 3 times out loud without messing up......... :lol: :lol:

..........^^ I bet you can't repeat your run on sentence 3 times out loud without messing up......... :lol: :lol:

Oh you poor dear.

You feel emasculated and inadequate, right?

.......True story

........:cool:

Oh you poor dear.

You feel emasculated and inadequate, right?
Yea, that's the ticket........ :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back