The Syrian civil war is breeding a new generation of terrorist

Sunni....

A Month of Horror for Christians under Islam

There, al-Qaeda-linked jihadis fired mortars and missiles into at least two ancient churches before looting them; some 80 Christians trying to defend their homes were killed. Others who could not flee were forced, on pain of death, to convert to Islam.

One man's last words before being slaughtered by the rebels were: "I am a Christian, and if you want to kill me for that, I do not object to it." A nun involved with humanitarian relief said the man "is a Martyr in Christ in the full sense of this word, since he was murdered solely because of religious hatred!"

The Christian Post reports:

Jihadists reportedly forced one man to convert to Islam at gunpoint and slit the throat of another Christian woman's fiancé and then [mockingly] told her, "Jesus didn't come to save him."…. "I saw people wearing Al-Nusra headbands who started shooting at crosses," the Christian senior told the AFP. One of the shooters, he said, "put a pistol to the head of my neighbor and forced him to convert to Islam by obliging him to repeat 'there is no God but God' [Islamic shehada]...Afterwards they joked, 'he's one of ours now.'"

In al-Thawrah, Syria, Christians were also singled out for attack by jihadi invaders. In one incident, they stopped three residents, released two who identified themselves as Muslims, and bludgeoned to death the third after he identified himself a Christian (graphic image). They also destroyed, among other churches, the Antiochian Orthodox church of Sts. Sergius and Bacchus.

In Raqqah, a city in northern Syria, the al-Qaeda linked "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" broke the crosses off the area's two Christian churches and placed on them al-Qaeda's Islamic flags. They also set the contents of the Church of the Annunciation and the Church of Martyrs aflame. In one video, a Muslim "freedom fighter" smashes a statue of Virgin Mary to shouts of Islam's war-cry cry, "Allahu Akbar!" ["Allah is Greater!"]

These latest attacks come in the context of yet another fatwa that appeared in September, and issued by 36 Islamic scholars who legitimized "the right of the faithful Sunni Muslims to seize and take possession of goods, homes, property belonging to Christians, Druze and Alawite and members of other religious minorities 'who do not profess the Sunni religion of the Prophet.'" (Earlier, before the "sex jihad" solved the problem by luring Muslim women from Tunisia and elsewhere to provide their sexual services to jihadis in Syria fighting to make Allah's word supreme, another fatwa permitted jihadis to rape all non-Sunni women.)

Meanwhile, when publicly asked about the jihadi nature of the rebellion and that the rebels often shout Islam's supremacist war cry, Allahu Akbar (such as when firing at Chrisitan churches), U.S. Senator John McCain insisted that shouting "Allahu Akbar!" is equivalent to a Christian saying "Thank God," and that the rebels in Syria are "moderates and I guarantee you they are moderates."

A Month of Horror for Christians under Islam: September 2013 :: Gatestone Institute
.........................^^^ Gatestone Institute is a jewish funded Islamophobic hate site. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Sunni....

A Month of Horror for Christians under Islam

There, al-Qaeda-linked jihadis fired mortars and missiles into at least two ancient churches before looting them; some 80 Christians trying to defend their homes were killed. Others who could not flee were forced, on pain of death, to convert to Islam.

One man's last words before being slaughtered by the rebels were: "I am a Christian, and if you want to kill me for that, I do not object to it." A nun involved with humanitarian relief said the man "is a Martyr in Christ in the full sense of this word, since he was murdered solely because of religious hatred!"

The Christian Post reports:

Jihadists reportedly forced one man to convert to Islam at gunpoint and slit the throat of another Christian woman's fiancé and then [mockingly] told her, "Jesus didn't come to save him."…. "I saw people wearing Al-Nusra headbands who started shooting at crosses," the Christian senior told the AFP. One of the shooters, he said, "put a pistol to the head of my neighbor and forced him to convert to Islam by obliging him to repeat 'there is no God but God' [Islamic shehada]...Afterwards they joked, 'he's one of ours now.'"

In al-Thawrah, Syria, Christians were also singled out for attack by jihadi invaders. In one incident, they stopped three residents, released two who identified themselves as Muslims, and bludgeoned to death the third after he identified himself a Christian (graphic image). They also destroyed, among other churches, the Antiochian Orthodox church of Sts. Sergius and Bacchus.

In Raqqah, a city in northern Syria, the al-Qaeda linked "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" broke the crosses off the area's two Christian churches and placed on them al-Qaeda's Islamic flags. They also set the contents of the Church of the Annunciation and the Church of Martyrs aflame. In one video, a Muslim "freedom fighter" smashes a statue of Virgin Mary to shouts of Islam's war-cry cry, "Allahu Akbar!" ["Allah is Greater!"]

These latest attacks come in the context of yet another fatwa that appeared in September, and issued by 36 Islamic scholars who legitimized "the right of the faithful Sunni Muslims to seize and take possession of goods, homes, property belonging to Christians, Druze and Alawite and members of other religious minorities 'who do not profess the Sunni religion of the Prophet.'" (Earlier, before the "sex jihad" solved the problem by luring Muslim women from Tunisia and elsewhere to provide their sexual services to jihadis in Syria fighting to make Allah's word supreme, another fatwa permitted jihadis to rape all non-Sunni women.)

Meanwhile, when publicly asked about the jihadi nature of the rebellion and that the rebels often shout Islam's supremacist war cry, Allahu Akbar (such as when firing at Chrisitan churches), U.S. Senator John McCain insisted that shouting "Allahu Akbar!" is equivalent to a Christian saying "Thank God," and that the rebels in Syria are "moderates and I guarantee you they are moderates."

A Month of Horror for Christians under Islam: September 2013 :: Gatestone Institute
.........................^^^ Gatestone Institute is a jewish funded Islamophobic hate site. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Yes it is.

Yes it is.

Why not E-mail Raymond Ibrahim, a Christian with Egyptian roots, that he is just wasting his time collecting all that information from the various Christian groups in Muslim cluntries about what is happening to their fellow Christians? Of course, Sunni Man and Alfalfa could also go to the churches here in the U.S. of these people from Muslim countries and ask them for the scoop on what is happening to their people. They could also find some Pakistani Shia and Ahmadiyya now living in the U.S. and ask them what the Sunnis are doing to their people. Evidently Sunni Man and Alfalfa have no problem with these people being murdered and want you to think just because something might be funded by Jews it is all a big lie. I don't think the readers will be falling for that.

Yes it is.

Why not E-mail Raymond Ibrahim, a Christian with Egyptian roots, that he is just wasting his time collecting all that information from the various Christian groups in Muslim cluntries about what is happening to their fellow Christians? Of course, Sunni Man and Alfalfa could also go to the churches here in the U.S. of these people from Muslim countries and ask them for the scoop on what is happening to their people. They could also find some Pakistani Shia and Ahmadiyya now living in the U.S. and ask them what the Sunnis are doing to their people. Evidently Sunni Man and Alfalfa have no problem with these people being murdered and want you to think just because something might be funded by Jews it is all a big lie. I don't think the readers will be falling for that.

No, no, gatestone and NGO are good enough to let us know what's going on in israeli hasbara.

Yes it is.

No, no, gatestone and NGO are good enough to let us know what's going on in israeli hasbara.

Afraid to E-mail Ibrahim, Alfalfa, and ask him where he gets his facts?? It sure looks that way. Alfalfa, with his limited vocabulary, brings up one of his favorite words again "Hasbara" which he had learned on one of the hate sites. That word is so popular there.

......^^ blah, blah, Sunni Man, blah, blah, Why not ask, blah, blah, Ahmadiyya, blah, blah, Shia, blah, blah, blah, .... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I see you're not cut yet, but let me know if they land a glancing blow around your eyes.

......^^ blah, blah, Sunni Man, blah, blah, Why not ask, blah, blah, Ahmadiyya, blah, blah, Shia, blah, blah, blah, .... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

When Sunni knows that the truth is being told about the Sunnis kiling others, he uses his standard blah, blah, blah. Mr. Cuckoo, we can read the news and see what your Sunni brothers are doing.

it was also sunni's who took down the world trade center, get your head out of your ass
I seriously doubt any muslims were involved in the 9/11 event.

In my opinion, it was a Israeli/Mossad false flag operation. ... :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:
Laugh all you want but there is very little evidence any muslims were involved.

But the '5 dancing Israeli's' (Mossad agents) sure were happy that day on the roof top watching the Twin Towers burn. ... :doubt:

But the '5 dancing Israeli's' (Mossad agents) sure were happy that day on the roof top watching the Twin Towers burn. ... :doubt:

ALL the evidence points to Muslims LOL !!

4jqlqa.jpg

4jqlqa.jpg
You do realize that the flights were out of Boston and many foreign people were on those planes?

So it was easy to frame any muslims and accuse them of the hijacking. ... :doubt:

4jqlqa.jpg
You do realize that the flights were out of Boston and many foreign people were on those planes?

So it was easy to frame any muslims and accuse them of the hijacking. ... :doubt:

Stop it, Just stop. I would love to however hear your theory about how it was an Israeli false flag operation

Gosh, I wish you could be thrown into that cell with that big hairy one who is so proud of what he and the others accomplished that day. Good thing all that they planned couldn't be carried out, but they sure brought New Yorkers to their knees.

Gosh, I wish you could be thrown into that cell with that big hairy one who is so proud of what he and the others accomplished that day.
Why would you wish that for me??

I am a loyal American that loves my country.

Just because I believe Mossad was behind the attack doesn't make me less patriotic. .. :cool:

Last edited:
Gosh, I wish you could be thrown into that cell with that big hairy one who is so proud of what he and the others accomplished that day.

Just because I believe Mossad was behind the attack doesn't make me less patriotic. .. :cool:

But you still haven't given us your theory on how Mossad was involved in 9/11 and how no Muslims were. When I asked you, you said you had to go to bed.

Dude, to these people if you don't love israel more your not an American.

How fucked up is that?

Last edited:

Dude, to these people if you don't love israel more your not an American.

How fucked up is that?

That's not true at all

Forum List

Back