The Supreme Courts Ruling Killing Affirmative Action Might Not Turn Out The Way Conservatives Think

Maybe we should reward students who say they haven’t been discriminated against!

This is what makes Rubin so stupid.

Students will quickly learn how to mask their race using the right kind of prose. Boards won't know how to deal with it. And as soon as students can show that boards are using that as a way to let students in, you'll pretty much see the end of subjective admissions.

Rubin's is an idiot.

Wonder why the whole left wing had to change their underwear after the ruling if admissions boards are still going to be racist.

One thing I learned from all this is that Joy Reid went to Harvard. I couldn't contain my laughter. She said she got in because of affirmative action....proving that we often send the wrong people to good schools for stupid reasons. She's not Harvard material because she's black. She's not Harvard material because she's stupid.

Of course she got something like a film degree which is what qualifies her to be a left wing pundit.

Good luck touting the idea that affirmative action will continue to keep qualified students out what people like Reid get in.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The surprisingly powerful Asian American Organizations are also watching. I find it most satisfying that the loudest voices of victimhood today ( North American black) can and do become the sponsors of their very own equivalent racism in regard to Asian Americans.

Students will quickly learn how to mask their race using the right kind of prose. Boards won't know how to deal with it. And as soon as students can show that boards are using that as a way to let students in, you'll pretty much see the end of subjective admissions.
Anyone can claim black heritage and then proceed to cry about racism. One need not display the skin for such a purpose. What's next? Will genetic blood testing also become a part of the essay verification? How rediculous these people are. IMO the filtering process that asks about hertage should be eliminated altogether.

Bingo

Forum List

Back