The strength of the Trump economy.....it truly is amazing. This is why we need Trump in office.

Trump is not like Hussein where he has to be the center of attention all of the time.

Wow, I can't believe you said that with a straight face? The guy who puts his name on buildings in 20 foot letters really does have to be the center of attention.

Come on, guy, Trump is a malignant narcissist and always has been. Needs to be the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral.

He never dismissed the virus as a hoax. That's just your standard Democrat lie that you use all the time. Those of us who watch videos know that's not what the President said.

I watched the video, too, He claimed that it was their "new hoax" to get him, not a scientific problem that needed to be solved.

Do these people really think I'm stupid or something? I'm voting Trump!"

1600011097715.png

Let's start with some truth which is a concept that conservatives either don't care about or simply find inconvenient since they so routinely seem to feel a need to avoid facts whenever possible.

Regardless of who was president, Covid-19 was coming here, and it was destined to put the American economy in the toilet. Having said that, it was Trump's willingness to avoid tackling the problem that had the metaphorical effect of pushing the handle on the side of the toilet thereby sending the economy down the drain. Why Trump said what he said, and did what he did, and didn't do what he should have done will be debated for years to come. The two most likely reasons are:

1. As I lifelong salesman who was always trying to sell something to someone regardless of its true value, Trump didn't like the narrative of a national emergency which would necessitate a change in human behavior which would result in an economic slowdown which would, in turn, hurt his reelection mantra of a thriving economy. The short version of this explanation is that Trump didn't see it as being in his personal interest to publicly admit what he knew to be true. The sad and disgusting truth of this motivation is that Trump was perfectly willing to accept a higher (a FAR higher) death count if he could keep the economy humming along as if nothing was wrong.

2. Laziness. You see, addressing the pandemic would take a lot of effort, and it would involve long meetings with experts and federal, state and local officials from all parts of the country , as well as plenty of planning, and long, long hours of work. And that was not acceptable to Trump because it would cut into his Twitter time, his TV time, and his rallies which he loved as he flew hither and yon across the USA on Air Force One. And as reason one clearly shows, he just didn't care about the death toll since he refused to take responsibility, even as he had a host of others to blame as is his well known habit of taking credit for anything good that happens and shifting the blame to anyone (or everyone) else when something bad happens. Perhaps the saddest thing is this: none of this would have worked if it wasn't for the fact that his supporters (his base) weren't such obsequious followers and other Republican office holders weren't such cowardly sycophants who flattered Trump's ego because they were two afraid of Trump's wrath if they actually dared speak truth to power.

But fear not because Trump's day of truth and reckoning is quickly approaching. It's called an election, and Trump is going to lose BIG.

Unfortunately, for every American and the nation as a whole, I firmly believe that Trump's plan is to declare victory on election night, regardless of the vote tally at the time, but especially if he has an early lead. And why? It's simple. You see, Trump doesn't care about us, the American people. Trump doesn't even care about his supporters who he's constantly trying to crowd close together without wearing face coverings for his ego-driven rallies. No, Trump only cares about himself. He may also understand that he's facing some serious legal troubles once he's out of office. So, he has every reason to try to stay in the one place where he's immune from prosecution.

Having said all that, keep the following thought in mind: If Trump loses the election and somehow manages to cling to power past noon on January 20, 2021, you can kiss our democracy and our freedom good-bye, even as the pandemic continues to rage all around us.

Let's start with some truth which is a concept that conservatives either don't care about or simply find inconvenient since they so routinely seem to feel a need to avoid facts whenever possible.

Regardless of who was president, Covid-19 was coming here, and it was destined to put the American economy in the toilet. Having said that, it was Trump's willingness to avoid tackling the problem that had the metaphorical effect of pushing the handle on the side of the toilet thereby sending the economy down the drain. Why Trump said what he said, and did what he did, and didn't do what he should have done will be debated for years to come. The two most likely reasons are:

1. As I lifelong salesman who was always trying to sell something to someone regardless of its true value, Trump didn't like the narrative of a national emergency which would necessitate a change in human behavior which would result in an economic slowdown which would, in turn, hurt his reelection mantra of a thriving economy. The short version of this explanation is that Trump didn't see it as being in his personal interest to publicly admit what he knew to be true. The sad and disgusting truth of this motivation is that Trump was perfectly willing to accept a higher (a FAR higher) death count if he could keep the economy humming along as if nothing was wrong.

2. Laziness. You see, addressing the pandemic would take a lot of effort, and it would involve long meetings with experts and federal, state and local officials from all parts of the country , as well as plenty of planning, and long, long hours of work. And that was not acceptable to Trump because it would cut into his Twitter time, his TV time, and his rallies which he loved as he flew hither and yon across the USA on Air Force One. And as reason one clearly shows, he just didn't care about the death toll since he refused to take responsibility, even as he had a host of others to blame as is his well known habit of taking credit for anything good that happens and shifting the blame to anyone (or everyone) else when something bad happens. Perhaps the saddest thing is this: none of this would have worked if it wasn't for the fact that his supporters (his base) weren't such obsequious followers and other Republican office holders weren't such cowardly sycophants who flattered Trump's ego because they were two afraid of Trump's wrath if they actually dared speak truth to power.

But fear not because Trump's day of truth and reckoning is quickly approaching. It's called an election, and Trump is going to lose BIG.

Unfortunately, for every American and the nation as a whole, I firmly believe that Trump's plan is to declare victory on election night, regardless of the vote tally at the time, but especially if he has an early lead. And why? It's simple. You see, Trump doesn't care about us, the American people. Trump doesn't even care about his supporters who he's constantly trying to crowd close together without wearing face coverings for his ego-driven rallies. No, Trump only cares about himself. He may also understand that he's facing some serious legal troubles once he's out of office. So, he has every reason to try to stay in the one place where he's immune from prosecution.

Having said all that, keep the following thought in mind: If Trump loses the election and somehow manages to cling to power past noon on January 20, 2021, you can kiss our democracy and our freedom good-bye, even as the pandemic continues to rage all around us.

Yes, part of Trump's initiative and duty to our country is not to allow a total collapse. It didn't cost any lives because how people cared for themselves was expressed by our nations top experts on the subject. Trump never tried to hide them, change their words. He let them out in the public to speak freely and offer possible suggestions how to deal with this problem.

You see, one of the many differences between the right and the left are the right has logic; we have common sense. This is something void in most leftists. Education? Yes, statistically the left are more educated. That's where they've been indoctrinated at. But common sense is not something you can really teach. You either have it or you don't.

That being said, common sense is what's going to cost you the election; not only in the White House, but perhaps the Congress on top of it. If Trump was lazy and didn't want to do the job, he would have never ran for it. The guy is a multi-billionaire. Like he needs this job or something? Going to the White House was a step down in his life whereas for professional politicians, it's the kings throne. It's what they worked their entire life for.

Trump personally lost over a billion dollars of net worth. He hasn't cashed a presidential paycheck in his name. Every paycheck has been donated to some cause. Trump has personally and professionally sacrificed more than any other President in our history. But you think he's riding around on AF-1 for fun and giggles. He was riding around on his own personal jet long before that. Nobody has ever worked harder at this job than President Trump.

Wow, I can't believe you said that with a straight face? The guy who puts his name on buildings in 20 foot letters really does have to be the center of attention.

Come on, guy, Trump is a malignant narcissist and always has been. Needs to be the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral.

Oh please. You are talking about DumBama, not Trump. Yes, his name is on some of his buildings. Big deal. It's the name of his company.

I didn't go to your link because my browser gave me a warning not to go there, so I don't know what it said. But I might suggest you run your anti-viral software or malware bites to make sure you haven't compromised your computer.

I watched the video, too, He claimed that it was their "new hoax" to get him, not a scientific problem that needed to be solved.

Correct, that's exactly what he said. He said it's the Democrats hoax, not that the virus was a hoax. He knew the virus was the real McCoy.

Here's what voters say ,,,Trump is a dead man walking if he doesn't fix the results again
  • Millionaires who identify as political independents are currently closer to the views of wealthy Democrats than Republicans on the economy and President Trump’s handling of it during the Covid-19 pandemic.
  • The rich are feeling some coronavirus impact, with roughly one-fifth saying they’ve had to give money to family, and 13% of millionaires losing jobs, according to the Spring 2020 CNBC Millionaire Survey.
  • Independents rate the economy a top 2020 election issue, and the survey finds 51% of independents saying they prefer Joe Biden to Trump, versus 33% who prefer the president, while 17% prefer another candidate or remain undecided.

Oh please. You are talking about DumBama, not Trump. Yes, his name is on some of his buildings. Big deal. It's the name of his company.

I didn't go to your link because my browser gave me a warning not to go there, so I don't know what it said. But I might suggest you run your anti-viral software or malware bites to make sure you haven't compromised your computer.

Wow, that's just - Silly. Come on, you didn't read the link because you know Trump acted like a silly spoiled child who didn't like that Fauci was getting more love

Correct, that's exactly what he said. He said it's the Democrats hoax, not that the virus was a hoax. He knew the virus was the real McCoy.

He didn't act like it. He called it a hoax. He said we'd be better by Easter. Easter came and went a long time ago, along with 190K dead and 40 million jobs.

Wow, that's just - Silly. Come on, you didn't read the link because you know Trump acted like a silly spoiled child who didn't like that Fauci was getting more love

No, I didn't read the link because my browser stopped me. Yes, I could have overridden the warning, but opted not to. It's not likely a reliable source if there's something wrong with it.

He didn't act like it. He called it a hoax. He said we'd be better by Easter. Easter came and went a long time ago, along with 190K dead and 40 million jobs.

He said it was a Democrat hoax because at the time, it was not a serious threat and they were trying to make it a big thing for political reasons. That's all he meant.

No, I didn't read the link because my browser stopped me. Yes, I could have overridden the warning, but opted not to. It's not likely a reliable source if there's something wrong with it.

Trump has been stomping his feet about Fauci ever since the guy became a TV star.

He said it was a Democrat hoax because at the time, it was not a serious threat and they were trying to make it a big thing for political reasons. That's all he meant.

So he's telling his followers it's a hoax, he's telling Woodward it's damned serious but he's going to downplay it.

198,000 dead as of this morning. We'll probably hit 200K by the end of the week.

Is Trump done making America Great again yet?

Trump has been stomping his feet about Fauci ever since the guy became a TV star.

No, the MSM, an extension of the Democrat party, has tried to pin Trump against Fauci several times. Each time, both Trump and Fauci put the lies to rest. They were not at odds with each other and never were.

So he's telling his followers it's a hoax, he's telling Woodward it's damned serious but he's going to downplay it.

198,000 dead as of this morning. We'll probably hit 200K by the end of the week.

Is Trump done making America Great again yet?

No, he is continuing to make America great again. Only a little over 4 years to enjoy his accomplishments. Better enjoy it while you can.

No, the MSM, an extension of the Democrat party, has tried to pin Trump against Fauci several times. Each time, both Trump and Fauci put the lies to rest. They were not at odds with each other and never were.

More like, Fauci is doing his best no to anger the Orange Man Baby, lest he replace him with Dr. Demon Sperm.

No, he is continuing to make America great again. Only a little over 4 years to enjoy his accomplishments. Better enjoy it while you can.

198,000 Dead.
6 million sick.
40 million jobs lost
100,000 small businesses out of business
Riots in the streets.
millions of acres of forest burning in the west.

Is he done making America Great Again yet? Because it really looks like he's fucking it all up.

More like, Fauci is doing his best no to anger the Orange Man Baby, lest he replace him with Dr. Demon Sperm.

198,000 Dead.
6 million sick.
40 million jobs lost
100,000 small businesses out of business
Riots in the streets.
millions of acres of forest burning in the west.

Is he done making America Great Again yet? Because it really looks like he's fucking it all up.

Right, because he controls all that, doesn't he? If that's the best you on the left have, like I said, enjoy 4 more years of President Trump.

So did Hillary. Imagine that!

Actually, no, she didn't.

At this point in 2016, Hillary was only leading Trump by 1.1% in the RCP average. Right now, Biden is leading Trump by 7.1%, and that's only as low as it is because they are including the bullshit Ratmuffin Poll.

I'll be laughing at you with your stupid polls when Trump once again defeats the Communists. So keep on believing the polls.

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

Trump was great on the Chinese flu......the one unleashed by the government that paid joe bidens son 1.5 billion dollars in a business deal he made while flying with his dad on Air Force 2..you know, our tax payer funded aircraft........

Trump made sure the governors and mayors had all the resources they needed, from ventilators, to hospitals and bed space......then the democrat governors put the sick into nursing homes and caused the deaths of 10s of thousands of elderly Americans....

You won't blame the democrats for actually killing those people.......but lie about Trump.

Sad to say that statement shows how stupid you are. Voters overwhelmingly agree that Trump's leadership has been incompetent. He refused to take action in April and May. He ignores the advice of doctors and acts like he is a doctor. He surrounds himself with people who tell him exactly what he wants to hear. He has pushed re-openings before it is safe to do so.

You are a crazy idiot that would be locked up in a looney bin if there were involuntary commitments. There are no conspiracies and voters see you people for the bullshit artists you are. There are no lies about Trump. You don't have to make things up. All you have to do is tell the truth about Trump. He is the Democrats' best weapon.

The majority of voters don't pay attention enough to know the truth...that is why cuomo in New York with 32,000 deaths, over 11,000 killed because of his order to put infected patients in nursing homes......is considered a hero, while Desantis in Florida with 5,000 deaths....with a similar population but with even more senior citizens...is getting savaged by liars like you...

I don't make things up, that is what asshats like you do to justify taking power and control.

Nailed it!

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

LMAO You seem to have forgotten that before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We had an economy that was doing great and Trump was at the helm.

Oh and when Trump tried to stop flights into the US you Dem idiots called him a racist and told everyone not to sweat the virus. It was nothing.

Sorry, but that's why Trump needs to win in Nov and I'd bet the Reps win the House. The first thing Biden will do if elected is to raise taxes. He then want to let all illegals become citizens. I'm wondering how many will vote for that?? No sane American will.

An economy and job market that was humming along under President Obama (but you'll never give him any credit for that) that he nicely handed off to Trump...who promptly dropped the baton. :)
No one called Trump a racist and he was the one telling everyone not to sweat the virus. Geez, you Trump supporters are true believers that live in your own reality.
People are sick of Trump. And I'm hoping they'll show most of the Republicans the door as well. Not like they're doing anything useful anyway...except being obstructionists.

You're right. I wont give Obama credit for the economy but you can. Here's your big chance. Explain what the Obama administration did to spur the economy.

LMAO You seem to have forgotten that before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We had an economy that was doing great and Trump was at the helm.

Oh and when Trump tried to stop flights into the US you Dem idiots called him a racist and told everyone not to sweat the virus. It was nothing.

Sorry, but that's why Trump needs to win in Nov and I'd bet the Reps win the House. The first thing Biden will do if elected is to raise taxes. He then want to let all illegals become citizens. I'm wondering how many will vote for that?? No sane American will.

An economy and job market that was humming along under President Obama (but you'll never give him any credit for that) that he nicely handed off to Trump...who promptly dropped the baton. :)
No one called Trump a racist and he was the one telling everyone not to sweat the virus. Geez, you Trump supporters are true believers that live in your own reality.
People are sick of Trump. And I'm hoping they'll show most of the Republicans the door as well. Not like they're doing anything useful anyway...except being obstructionists.

I already gave him credit. He left Trump a fair hand and Trump improved on it. Unlike some, I give credit where its due.

Well the Dems sure thought he was a racist when he wanted to stop flight into the US to help stop the spread of the virus. Oh and you sure live in your own reality.

People aren't sick of Trump. People know how great the country was doing before Covid. The country had Trump at the helm as was doing great.

Suck it up buddy, you will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

People are not sick of Trump. YOU and your ilk are and have been since the first day he took office. You on the left think your lies work on everybody, but they only work on you which is why your party uses them. No rational person with an IQ above 30 blames Donald Trump for a worldwide pandemic. Trump followed all the advice from the medical experts in this country like Dr. Brix, Dr. Fauci, the CDC, and even the FDA. Nobody thought it was a major threat including several Democrat leaders.

Any rational and sane person blames him for the response to the virus in this country...which he is President of. And which I'm sure he was briefed on in early January, maybe even before. If you think people are going to forget that (and the 190K+ dead) come November, you're going to be sadly disappointed. These aren't lies. This is the truth. And I understand the truth is kryptonite to you true believers.

What. You think people are stupid and weren't following what was going on in China?

Hell I went out and bought a mask and practiced social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions. I'm sure millions of other did the same.

On the other side of that you have people who will do exactly as they want. If they don't want to wear a mask they won't. If they don't want to practice social distancing. They won't. No law to enforce either.

Oh and where's your outrage when the Dems called Trump a racist for wanting to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus??

Where's your outrage when Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and that they should all come out with her and celebrate the Chinese New Year??

Its a pandemic shit for brains. All it takes is for a private jet or plane to land and let off people with Covid or an ocean liner to port and drop off people with Covid. No one can stop the disease getting here.

You just blame Trump cause your a clueless idiot.

Forum List

Back