The strength of the Trump economy.....it truly is amazing. This is why we need Trump in office.

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

None of it didn't need to happen. It is the flu that shut down our economy. The only thing I blame Trump for is listening to liberal Fauci.

It is not the flu and even Trump knows that as proven by the Woodward tapes. Fauci is not a liberal. You are a nut.

Fuaci loves Hillary, so yes he is a liberal and he loves this corona hoax.

The Republican bill had more money for the military. Republicans had pork in theirs. The Democrat bill made more sense than the so-called Republican bill. Even the Fed chair has called for more stimulus. When tax revenues drop as the economy slows, this will cost even more.

I would like you to read a document. It's called the US Constitution. Pay strict attention to the part about the defense of this country, and how our leaders are charged with the duty to carry that out. We live in a high tech world today, and it takes a lot of money to secure a strong military.

What the Democrats want is money to support their union buddies in the Post Office. They want to use the virus as an excuse to bailout all their failed Democrat cities who have been spending themselves in a hole for years, such as CA where they are providing illegals with healthcare, and wasted billions on a train to nowhere.

There is nothing wrong with a stimulus. In fact the Republicans have tried to meet more than half-way twice already. But as far as the Democrats are concerned, it's spend 4 trillion or no deal at all. They want to provide people with an additional 600 bucks a week of unemployment on top of state unemployment payments. Why do they want to do that? Because they are trying to destroy our economy for political reasons. They know most people would rather stay home and get paid more money than going out to find a job that pays less.

BTW, I'm a fiscally responsible free market capitalist. Trump is none of those. Does that make me a leftist now? It sure doesn't make me a republican.

You are either on the right or on the left with political issues. Everything I've read from you is on the left, particularly when it comes to firearms. How is Trump not a free market capitalist? He's a multi-billionaire for crying out loud. Why would he be against something that made him such a success?

And do you know why you believe that? Because you wish to remain ignorant. Now had you clicked the link I provided, watched the interview, you would have never made a statement like that because you would have actually learned something.

Again, you have Trump on tape admitting he lied about how serious Covid was, because he didn't want to hurt the stock market. In short, he was willing to kill people to keep rich people's money up.

I think you have that exactly backward..... Fauci hasn't been right even once and has been undermining the administration since day one.

Fauci is an expert on epidemics.
Trump is a game show host. And not even a smart game show host like Alec Trebek.

Fuck you...Fauci has exaggerated, panic peddled, fawned over disaster and made a total ass of himself again and again.....he's out for a reason. I no longer pay any attention to it when you guys use the world lie...it is meaningless coming from the mouth of a liberal. You will categorize a mispronounced word or a watch that's not within a millisecond of the meridian as a lie....nobody is listening anymore.

JO

The Republican bill had more money for the military. Republicans had pork in theirs. The Democrat bill made more sense than the so-called Republican bill. Even the Fed chair has called for more stimulus. When tax revenues drop as the economy slows, this will cost even more.

I would like you to read a document. It's called the US Constitution. Pay strict attention to the part about the defense of this country, and how our leaders are charged with the duty to carry that out. We live in a high tech world today, and it takes a lot of money to secure a strong military.

What the Democrats want is money to support their union buddies in the Post Office. They want to use the virus as an excuse to bailout all their failed Democrat cities who have been spending themselves in a hole for years, such as CA where they are providing illegals with healthcare, and wasted billions on a train to nowhere.

There is nothing wrong with a stimulus. In fact the Republicans have tried to meet more than half-way twice already. But as far as the Democrats are concerned, it's spend 4 trillion or no deal at all. They want to provide people with an additional 600 bucks a week of unemployment on top of state unemployment payments. Why do they want to do that? Because they are trying to destroy our economy for political reasons. They know most people would rather stay home and get paid more money than going out to find a job that pays less.

The Democrats no longer represent America....they are instead agents of Globalist powers such as the CCP and the EU......that simple.

JO

Yes deficits were a disaster even before the pandemic. Deficits were lower under Obama, Trump has increased them every single year. The guy can't stop spending. Did you not notice his executive order giveaway? Remember when the idiot wanted to buy Greenland? His record is horrible. Trump has outspent Obama and you want me to worry about Biden? You must be joking.

Donald Trump had a Republican House (where the money is spent) for two years. He wanted to reverse all of Hussein's bad policies. Remember who had the House most of the Hussein's years? Yes, that's it, the Republicans held the House. That's why spending was lower, it had nothing to do with Ears. In fact, because the Republicans constantly fought with him about spending, it led us to a sequester. It led us into a government shutdown. It led us to lose our three star credit rating for the first time in history. Why? Because Obama always wanted to spend more and the Republicans spend less.

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

None of it didn't need to happen. It is the flu that shut down our economy. The only thing I blame Trump for is listening to liberal Fauci.

It is not the flu and even Trump knows that as proven by the Woodward tapes. Fauci is not a liberal. You are a nut.

Fuaci loves Hillary, so yes he is a liberal and he loves this corona hoax.

He lost me when he claimed cruises were fine even after cruise ships were in quarantine and being ravaged by the virus.

Yes deficits were a disaster even before the pandemic. Deficits were lower under Obama, Trump has increased them every single year. The guy can't stop spending. Did you not notice his executive order giveaway? Remember when the idiot wanted to buy Greenland? His record is horrible. Trump has outspent Obama and you want me to worry about Biden? You must be joking.

Donald Trump had a Republican House (where the money is spent) for two years. He wanted to reverse all of Hussein's bad policies. Remember who had the House most of the Hussein's years? Yes, that's it, the Republicans held the House. That's why spending was lower, it had nothing to do with Ears. In fact, because the Republicans constantly fought with him about spending, it led us to a sequester. It led us into a government shutdown. It led us to lose our three star credit rating for the first time in history. Why? Because Obama always wanted to spend more and the Republicans spend less.
That's an excellent point. During Trump's first two years, with a GOP Congress, the Federal Debt rose by $1,119T through 8-1-18

During Trump's two years with the Pelosi Congress, the Federal Debt rose by $8,053.8T for the Pelosi Congress through 8-1-20. So the growth in the Debt increased by 7 fold after Pelosi took the gavel from the GOP

fredgraph.png

So Trump, who can't effectively force Crazy Nancy to restrain her wild out of control spending, he will have to work on the revenue side and the American People putting on a show when it comes to GDP.

The best quarter ever record in this nation was 16.7% real GDP growth in Q1 1950. The Atlanta Fed just updated their GDP nowcast and with 5 days to go, their measurement is that the US is growing at the meteoric rate of 32%!

1601069643650.png

That's an excellent point. During Trump's first two years, with a GOP Congress, the Federal Debt rose by $1,119T through 8-1-18

During Trump's two years with the Pelosi Congress, the Federal Debt rose by $8,053.8T for the Pelosi Congress through 8-1-20. So the growth in the Debt increased by 7 fold after Pelosi took the gavel from the GOP

fredgraph.png

So Trump, who can't effectively force Crazy Nancy to restrain her wild out of control spending, he will have to work on the revenue side and the American People putting on a show when it comes to GDP.

The best quarter ever record in this nation was 16.7% real GDP growth in Q1 1950. The Atlanta Fed just updated their GDP nowcast and with 5 days to go, their measurement is that the US is growing at the meteoric rate of 32%!

The real problem with spending is the MSM. If it's a Democrat President and a Republican House, they blame the Republican House. If it's a Republican President and a Democrat House, they blame the Republican President.

But as long as your brought up GDP, outside of China (if you can trust their reporting) we had the least GDP damage out of all the G7 countries.

TRUMP ECONOMY IS HUMMING: Despite the Covid-19 lockdown, the American economy is beating all kinds of expectations.

View attachment 391875
Soundly Beating Expectations.​

83% of companies in the S&P 500 beat expectations for earnings in the second quarter of the year, the first time that’s happened in more than a decade.

That’s been a common refrain over the past several months, as the economic recovery from the COVID-19 shutdowns has repeatedly outperformed what the “experts” expected. Here’s a sampling of headlines:

• “US economy added 1.8m jobs in July, beating expectations
  • “Jobs Numbers in July Beat Expectations for Third Straight Month”
  • “Corporate Earnings Beat Analysts’ Expectations”
  • “US consumer sentiment hit a 6-month high in September, beating economist forecasts
  • “U.S. new home sales beat expectations in July”
In some cases, the difference between what economists were predicting at the start of the pandemic and what’s actually occurred is stark.

Take the forecasts for unemployment.

In March, economists at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis projected the unemployment rate would top 32%.

That same month, Goldman Sachs said the unemployment rate will peak at around 15% later in the year.

A May survey of economists by FiveThirtyEight.com found that the median forecast for the May unemployment rate was 20%.

What actually happened?

The unemployment rate peaked in April at 14.7%, then dropped to 13.3% in May.

The experts were just as wrong about the speed of the jobs recovery.

In FiveThirtyEight’s May survey, the median forecast was an unemployment rate of 12% in December.

In June, S&P Global said that it expected the unemployment rate would be 8.9% by the end of the year.

That same month, the Federal Reserve forecast an unemployment rate of 9.3% by 2020’s end.

In July, the Congressional Budget Office projected that unemployment would be above 10% in the final three months of the year.

What actually happened?

The unemployment rate fell to 10.2% in June, and then down to 8.4% in August, with four months left to go in the year.

We were also treated to a series of articles in July about how the recovery was supposedly “stalling out.”

CNN reported – in a story headlined “The economy is in deep trouble again” – that “a growing sense that the recovery is losing steam as coronavirus infections surge in California, Texas, Florida and other Sun Belt states.”

Around the same time, CBS News ran a story with the headline “U.S. economy stalls as the coronavirus continues to surge.” The story quoted Gregory Daco, chief U.S. economist at Oxford Economics, saying “The foundations to this recovery are cracking under the weight of a mismanaged health crisis.”

Reuters joined in with a story titled: “U.S. weekly jobless claims unexpectedly rise; labor market recovery stalling”

Bloomberg warned that “U.S. Economic Recovery Is Stalling and It May Get Even Worse.”

Yet shortly after all those dire predictions, the Atlanta Fed’s GDPNow estimate for the third quarter steadily rose from just over 10% to more than 30%.

In other words, as the actual economic data started coming in for Q3, they didn’t show an economy stalling, but one doing better than initially expected.

With less than 10 days to go, the current GDPNow estimate for Q3 is an eye-popping 32%.

Yet, we continue to see headlines warning about a stalling economy.

The unemployment figures for September will be out until the first week of October. The government’s official estimate of growth in the third quarter will be out Oct. 29.
issues and insights?

right031.png

MBFCMixed.png

GDP dropped %32.9 in 2nd quarter. Thanks Trump.

Thank Trump but no criticism of China. Typical leftist.
Current mindset of the president:

Only suckers and losers accept responsibility for anything which goes wrong. Winners only take credit for things with go right.

Which is why you on the left spent the first three years of the DumBama administration blaming Trump for everything.

Worldwide pandemic: 200,000 Americans dead because of Trump.

Economic downturn because of virus: See how Trump's economic policies work? Forget the last three years of a booming economy and record setting economic statistics for women and all minority groups.

California still on fire: Trump's environmental policies (we just can't name one).

Democrats destroying Democrat cities, with the blessings of Democrat Mayors and Governors, because a cop in a Democrat city, kneeled on a black guys neck and he died. All of Trump's help was declined: See how Trump's America is tearing down our country?

Huh?? Did we reverse time here? I think you meant the GWB administration...
Bush and Obama were the two worst back to back Presidents in American History. It's so nice to have a real President again.

View attachment 392543
Michelle with Dumb and Dumber.​

... You crow about the "booming economy", but give no credit to his predecessor (who's the one who handed it off to him)...
Obama handed off a plunging economy: but Trump expertly turned it around, very quickly.

fredgraph.png

... You'll just blame it on China...
It's China's fault. China lied about person to person transmission as 5,000,000 visitors left Wuhan, seeding the pandemic throughout the world.
... it looks like he's going to lose in a landslide...
Yes. You should feel very good about how this election is shaping up for you.

View attachment 392548
270 wins it, looks like Biden's won!​
LOL

Impeached Trump is the only president in recorded history to not have a year of GDP over 3%. And retards call that the best economy in history. :lmao:

I can only shake my head at this point. There are people who really believe this stuff.
We know we are doing better: 56% say we are better off than 4 years ago.

We've never been better off.
Never has median income spiked, like it spiked last year.

fredgraph.png

No one is fooled by the Fake News Lies. We all know how tremendous Trump has been on the economy.

56% say we are better off than 4 years ago

Gallup just asked this question of the American people. 56% said yes, only 32% said worse.

The choice is between the failed policies of Obamanism and Free-Market.

And an overwhelming majority know they are better off under Free-Markets.

The better off question is through the roof: 56%.

That's 12 points better than Reagan did in 1984 -- and he took 49 states.

In 2012, only 46% said they were better off -- and we foolishly re-elected Obama.

In 2004, only 47% said yes -- and we wisely re-elected Dubya. He may not have been much, but the alternative was a ne'er-do-well gigolo who twice married into money, and later sold us out to Iran as secretary of state.

In 1992, 38% said yes -- and Bill Clinton ousted President George H.W,. Bush.

I can only shake my head at this point. There are people who really believe this stuff.

fredgraph.png

No one is fooled by the Fake News Lies. We all know how tremendous Trump has been on the economy.

Gallup just asked this question of the American people. 56% said yes, only 32% said worse.

In 2012, only 46% said they were better off -- and we foolishly re-elected Obama.

In 2004, only 47% said yes -- and we wisely re-elected Dubya. He may not have been much, but the alternative was a ne'er-do-well gigolo who twice married into money, and later sold us out to Iran as secretary of state.

So you go by polls and not facts and data. Okay.

I learned a long time ago not to debate what has been my profession for 20+ years with Trumpsters.

So you win. You're just too informed 'n educated 'n such for me. Darn.

fredgraph.png

Fake News. The Poll is in AGREEMENT with the data.

1602312715549.png

Real Median Household Income has never been higher, and it has never spiked more sharply than it did last year. Of course a strong majority report that they are better off now than they were four years ago, they are!
... I learned a long time ago not to debate...
And yet, here you are, getting your head handed to you.
... So you win...
America wins.

Median Income highest ever,
Median Income sharpest spike ever.

fredgraph.png

The Left and the anti-Trumpers sure seem to hate it when America's Working and Middle Class are doing well!

Maybe you should be looting a store, throwing a Molotov cocktail, calling America racist, or trying to defund the police, or admiring Kamala's "power-smirk" or something?

fredgraph.png

View attachment 399577

Real Median Household Income has never been higher, and it has never spiked more sharply than it did last year. Of course a strong majority report that they are better off now than they were four years ago, they are!
... So you win...
America wins.

fredgraph.png

The Left and the anti-Trumpers sure seem to hate it when America's Working and Middle Class are doing well!

Maybe you should be looting a store, throwing a Molotov cocktail, calling America racist, or trying to defund the police, or admiring Kamala's "power-smirk" or something?

Tell ya what: As I mentioned, I'm not going to do this again. I've learned not to.

But I'd like to ask you one question. You certainly don't have to answer, but if you do it will probably provide me with a good idea of your overall knowledge on this topic.

So, within the context of the information you have provided, here's the question:

At what cost?

If you choose to answer, please feel free to go into as much detail as you like. Thanks.

fredgraph.png

View attachment 399577

... So you win...
America wins.

fredgraph.png

Tell ya what: As I mentioned, I'm not going to do this again. I've learned not to.

But I'd like to ask you one question. You certainly don't have to answer, but if you do it will probably provide me with a good idea of your overall knowledge on this topic.

So, within the context of the information you have provided, here's the question:

At what cost?...

Your question concedes the point you were contesting, thank you. It's not just Median Wages, and Median Households flush with money, but the percentage of disposable income servicing Household debt, has never been lower.

fredgraph.png

The strong majority of Americans reporting that they are better off today than 4 years ago, are simply correct.

fredgraph.png

View attachment 399577

... So you win...
America wins.

fredgraph.png

At what cost?...

Your question concedes the point you were contesting, thank you. It's not just Median Wages, and Median Households flush with money, but the percentage of disposable income servicing Household debt, has never been lower.

fredgraph.png

The strong majority of Americans reporting that they are better off today than 4 years ago, are simply correct.

As I expected. Thanks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back