The story of mohammed: Islam unveiled.

Which chapter is the child rape mentioned? Nobody wants to read that garbage
Every American should read this. It explains why Muslims act the way they do. More importantly, it explains how we can stop them. Radical Islam will not go away by ignoring it. That's exactly what they want you to do. Read this, and get others to read it. It's the only chance we have of stopping them.

Which chapter is the child rape mentioned? Nobody wants to read that garbage
Every American should read this. It explains why Muslims act the way they do. More importantly, it explains how we can stop them. Radical Islam will not go away by ignoring it. That's exactly what they want you to do. Read this, and get others to read it. It's the only chance we have of stopping them.

I read "Now They Call Me Infidel", I know what their problem is and I suspect death is the only cure, it's what they seek

Islam is all about contradicting Judaism or Christianity, like the Johnny come lately it is. Accept it's way too late. Islam and Muslims come off more like nihilists dressed as religious extremists, Muslims dress them selves in holy wraps. And their aim is to destroy and obliterate those that stand opposite them . Islam means...SUBMISSION. Ya'll want to give it up for Allah? Not me. Fuck Allah.

Think you know what Islam is all about? Here is the story of Mohammed. His life, his teachings and his actions. If you want to understand what Islam is about, you must first understand the life of its founder.

The Story of Mohammed THE STORY OF MOHAMMED
Sure, I'm going to read what some Right Wingnut has to say about Islam.
In other words, you're afraid of the truth. This book is factual and unbiased. It uses the original religious texts for its information. Read it. You might learn something.

Islam is like any other religion, you have the good ones and the bat shit crazy ones, my problem with Islam is the moderates condone what the bat shit crazies do.

Islam is like any other religion, you have the good ones and the bat shit crazy ones, my problem with Islam is the moderates condone what the bat shit crazies do.
The problem with Islam is that the bat shit crazy ones are doing exactly what their holy book tells them to do.

The problem with Islam is that the bat shit crazy ones are doing exactly what their holy book tells them to do.

I've read part of it and lost interest in it. Centuries ago they tried to pull this shit and got stuffed during the Crusades, violence and death is all they want...for those that don't they need to stand and say no more...the ones that do....leave them in the dirt...with bullets in them

Think you know what Islam is all about? Here is the story of Mohammed. His life, his teachings and his actions. If you want to understand what Islam is about, you must first understand the life of its founder.

Sure, I'm going to read what some Right Wingnut has to say about Islam.

learn islam from muslims, the Koran, and non muslims who survived it That is how I learned and I know more about islam than do most muslims

Who is the author?

just open the link----some writer named HARRY RICHARDSON--------do you know who wrote the
idiot islamo Nazi pig propaganda you parrot?
Long ago ---when I was a child-----and reading whatever
there was lying around town----I came across pamphlets
all about JEWS------my family background is generally
secular----by which I mean not particularly adherent to
religious observance. -----but I knew myself to be a jew. '
I read the stuff----and had no idea who wrote it.-----but
lots of it came out of SYRIA and EGYPT-----later on I
found out that the stuff was being written by Nazi war
criminals----it was the same kind of stuff that you parrot.
I am old----I read this stuff as a child circa 1960. It has never changed-----you fart out the same crap even today

Yes I always check out the author of what I read. I have no doubt a lot of propaganda was and is floating around. Some things never change though, and well I guess you consider Jew as a race then right, another poster said it wasn't a race. I guess it depends on which one one talks to. Your not a full blood jew, what else are you. There are no full blood jews.

Yes I always check out the author of what I read. I have no doubt a lot of propaganda was and is floating around. Some things never change though, and well I guess you consider Jew as a race then right, another poster said it wasn't a race. I guess it depends on which one one talks to. Your not a full blood jew, what else are you. There are no full blood jews.

from the POV of actual science and logic and reality ---your post makes no sense. You have no idea what the word "race" means. As to you-----it is clear that you are not a human----you are a pile of shit

from the POV of actual science and logic and reality ---your post makes no sense. You have no idea what the word "race" means. As to you-----it is clear that you are not a human----you are a pile of shit
What I like about you irosie91 is that you always tell the truth.

Thank God, Christians and Jews aren't doing what the Old Testament tells them to do.

Forum List

Back