The Stock Market has Declined ever since the Democrats won the House!

Ever think about the FACT. That the Stock Market has been on a steep decline ever since the Democrats won the House in the last midterm elections!

Makes you kind of wanting to say Hmm

No,it makes me want to say, "retarded thread".

Certainly you can show us all of the lost years there were for the DOW due to Democratic majorities in the House.

The stock market has declined since September 17.

Not that facts matter.

That's not correct.

Stocks declined in September only to rebound to the highest level the DOW has seen.

If you want to harp on "facts," try using them.

file.png

Ever think about the FACT. That the Stock Market has been on a steep decline ever since the Democrats won the House in the last midterm elections!

So what was the reason it's been going down all year? Certainly not the dems winning.

It hasn't

What is the reason for you blatantly lying?

Oh, that's right. you're a democrat, hence pathological.

The stock market has been on the decline since Trump issued his first tariffs...Ever think about that FACT?

Yer lying Comrade Marxist.

file.png

Not that facts matter.

That's not correct.

Stocks declined in September only to rebound to the highest level the DOW has seen.

file.png
Is the market up or down since Sept 17?

It's almost as if you think when I say "declined", I mean absolutely straight down with no rallies. Which never happens.

Good gawd, you people.

Not that facts matter.

That's not correct.

file.png

It's almost as if you think when I say "declined", I mean absolutely straight down with no rallies. Which never happens.

Good gawd, you people.

The market has been declining in DECEMBER. It was UP in September - the OPPOSITE of your ignorant claim.

Not that facts matter.

That's not correct.

file.png

Good gawd, you people.

The market has been declining in DECEMBER. It was UP in September - the OPPOSITE of your ignorant claim.
Since September 17, the market has declined.

Spin it any way you want. Honesty is optional for Trump and his fans.

The stock market gained 2K the first two months following Trump's election, 1K the first week. But I've learned from progs. that was because of Obama. Therefore logic dictates the rapid increase did not reflect optimism that Trump was to be POTUS. It was because Obama would no longer be POTUS.

Please tell us what Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, Bear Stearns, Goldman Sachs, AIG, JP Morgan, and Morgan Stanley had to do with the CRA.
depositphotos_4727391-stock-photo-number-zero-character-saying-zero.jpg
You are an ignorant ass.

New Study Finds CRA 'Clearly' Did Lead To Risky Lending | Investor's Business Daily

Democrats and the media insist the Community Reinvestment Act, the anti-redlining law beefed up by President Clinton, had nothing to do with the subprime mortgage crisis and recession.

But a new study by the respected National Bureau of Economic Research finds, "Yes, it did. We find that adherence to that act led to riskier lending by banks." Added NBER: "There is a clear pattern of increased defaults for loans made by these banks in quarters around the (CRA) exam. Moreover, the effects are larger for loans made within CRA tracts," or predominantly low-income and minority areas.

To satisfy CRA examiners, "flexible" lending by large banks rose an average 5% and those loans defaulted about 15% more often, the 43-page study found.

It passed a law requiring the government-backed agencies to "assist insured depository institutions to meet their obligations under the (CRA)." The goal was to help banks meet lending quotas by buying their CRA loans.

But they had to loosen underwriting standards to do it. And that's what they did. "We want your CRA loans because they help us meet our housing goals," Fannie Vice Chair Jamie Gorelick beseeched lenders gathered at a banking conference in 2000, just after HUD hiked the mortgage giant's affordable housing quotas to 50% and pressed it to buy more CRA-eligible loans to help meet those new targets. "We will buy them from your portfolios or package them into securities."

Read on.......

-----------------

Mac, you are a tool. Your little sheep are little tools.

The stock market gained 2K the first two months following Trump's election, 1K the first week.
Wow! Just think....if the world had ended right there and then, Trump would go down in history as having a strong economy. But it didn't, and the gains under his presidency have almost been all but erased.

Please tell us what Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, Bear Stearns, Goldman Sachs, AIG, JP Morgan, and Morgan Stanley had to do with the CRA.
You are an ignorant ass.

New Study Finds CRA 'Clearly' Did Lead To Risky Lending | Investor's Business Daily

Democrats and the media insist the Community Reinvestment Act, the anti-redlining law beefed up by President Clinton, had nothing to do with the subprime mortgage crisis and recession.

But a new study by the respected National Bureau of Economic Research finds, "Yes, it did. We find that adherence to that act led to riskier lending by banks." Added NBER: "There is a clear pattern of increased defaults for loans made by these banks in quarters around the (CRA) exam. Moreover, the effects are larger for loans made within CRA tracts," or predominantly low-income and minority areas.

To satisfy CRA examiners, "flexible" lending by large banks rose an average 5% and those loans defaulted about 15% more often, the 43-page study found.

It passed a law requiring the government-backed agencies to "assist insured depository institutions to meet their obligations under the (CRA)." The goal was to help banks meet lending quotas by buying their CRA loans.

But they had to loosen underwriting standards to do it. And that's what they did. "We want your CRA loans because they help us meet our housing goals," Fannie Vice Chair Jamie Gorelick beseeched lenders gathered at a banking conference in 2000, just after HUD hiked the mortgage giant's affordable housing quotas to 50% and pressed it to buy more CRA-eligible loans to help meet those new targets. "We will buy them from your portfolios or package them into securities."

Read on.......

-----------------

Mac, you are a tool. Your little sheep are little tools.
And you completely ignored everything I wrote.

What happened when a mortgage was written?

And why?

I don't know if Rush has covered that.

Awww, you've ruined the surprise.

I was looking forward to the retarded owl making a public fool of himself some more. :lol:
Ignorance is one thing, but when he tries to intimidate with ignorance, it reaches a new level of funny.

Forum List

Back